| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who's Killing iamgaming.com???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's Killing iamgaming.com???
    Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 6:25pm
No MW3 Forums, No Clan Sections, No BFBC3 Forums, No Clan Sections, No GOW3 Forums, No clan Section.

Are all u scrubs still stuck in 2009??? You all sucked back then and probably still do today so get over it and get these absolutely retarted admin/mods to get off their 300lb asses and update this site.

Would love to see a Blackcat vs, QM/AR MW3 Clan MatchBig smile

JP, let's get this done ok?

"Don't cross a Blackcat."
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 6:41pm
LOL
name_is_clantag
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 7:42pm
you do realize that most of us don't have the time to attend to your every need.  nor do we give a crap (me personally i don't care.  i know who i'm going to play with)  
plus you're on here what...6 times in the past 3 months?  piss off you f***....
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 8:13pm
mw3 no
nexuiz maybe
ut3 maybe
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 8:34pm
Our attention span is longer than half-yearly updates :/
Not enough ppl moving over for long enough/joining to make new sections worthwhile, and the forum's nice enough as it is
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 8:45pm
you dumbass
everyone does play other games. JUST BECAUSE WE DON'T REPORT IN ABOUT IT ON IAMGAMING DOESNT MEAN NOTHIN BRAH
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 8:51pm
All about other forums Lunar. You got to understand of the basics of how "iamgaming" came into play. Was it two ut3 players? Maybe more.. When you have gamers from a single played game when this site started , more attention will be cared and expand towards that game.. You see how we got COD,and like 7 other topics about games how there NO WHERE close to modulate like ut3 is.. Which of course people wouldnt care and update alot about them . This is pretty much a ut3 site nothing more for other games. Lucky we got a few other topics about other games.
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Ether404

you do realize that most of us don't have the time to attend to your every need.  nor do we give a crap (me personally i don't care.  i know who i'm going to play with)  

Haha he got bashed on an internet forum and then took it personel...

But I get it you guys are so butthurt that you got demolished when people actually played UT3 that you waited till the game was dead, created this site, then called yourselves great lol.

Now I understand most of you guys don't want to risk getiing pwned on all these new games coming out, so you refuse to create relevant threads to that effect, make up stupid excuses for not doing so, then go back to playing a game that took you 3-4 years to get good at.

Keep it up guys,

Lunar
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

you dumbass
everyone does play other games. JUST BECAUSE WE DON'T REPORT IN ABOUT IT ON IAMGAMING DOESNT MEAN NOTHIN BRAH

This is why UT3 never took off competitvely in 2009. Guys like you.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

But I get it you guys are so butthurt that you got demolished when people actually played UT3 that you waited till the game was dead, created this site, then called yourselves great lol.

Now I understand most of you guys don't want to risk getiing pwned on all these new games coming out, so you refuse to create relevant threads to that effect, make up stupid excuses for not doing so, then go back to playing a game that took you 3-4 years to get good at.

Keep it up guys,

Lunar
1st;  this site is a UT3 based site
2nd;  your garbage
3rd;  you are garbage
4th;  you will always be garbage
5th;  get the point?
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 11:20pm

(actually, as i stated before..i don't care.  you want to be a mod and take my place to make these sections, go for it.  i have a other things to do in my life bud)

(living in the past doesn't make you a legend...it makes you look dumb talking about gaming skills.  i play for fun in my free time.  i don't schedule it in unlike some.  momma must be proud of you.)

(uh huh...bragging about how fast your fingers press R1.  i applaud your tremendous ability.  you do realize that most of us have something called the outside world.  take a look.  you might get a tan.  statistics show that men who have a tan are 20% more attractive to women.  try it out. )

Keep it up guys,

(keep trying to flex your muscles)

Lunar

(Ether)
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 12:11am
LMFAO^^^

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 12:28am
hahaha, dont cross a black cat, you may get bored to death =)

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 12:36am
Lunar, people here actually have a life, sorry if this internet site doesn't live up to your meaningless expectations.

How bored are you if you complain about an internet site ? Just leave then
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 12:46am
Its 11 so i guess its iamgaymembers time to jump on some buddy.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 12:56am
oh shut up.

site was updated last cycle of games to release plus a few newer ones. the newest games have threads and alot of them aren't that busy so...

why dont u get off your 300lb ass lunar and instead of signing in once in a blue moon to b**** about something, maybe contribute to the threads for the games ur waitn for.

and btw there is no Battlefield BC3, its Battlefield 3 as it is a sequel to Battlefield 2...Bad Company was just a spin off.

mikey refer to my first few words
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 1:36am
LOl Tx.. You know its true .

Tx refer to my first few words
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 1:52am
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

LOl Tx.. You know its true .

Tx refer to my first few words

So if you are a member of this site as well...does that mean your gay? XD Oh and it is somebody , not some buddy lmfao! Clap

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 2:09am
Lol, he has a point but TX has a better one. Even the sections created for other games doesn't get very hoppin' so whats the point of making a clan section? Need to advertise the site to other gamers first then worry about adjusted for a new list of players needs besides the 70 usual members. This place is a small town coffee shop, not a Starbucks.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 3:36am
No Pong  forums! Are you guys stuck in 1971's Wacko
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 6:46am

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

you dumbass

This is why UT3 never took off competitvely in 2009. Guys like you.
LOL why didn't it take off.....?  
Please stop bragging about how you didn't lose vCTF for 6 months then left the game like a pussy.

Don't be mad because you came on here looking for friends (because you don't have any) to play Gears and Battlefield with  LOL  then no one even responded hahahahahahahahah
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 7:53am
Subject: Game section needs updating
Sent: 23 Sep 2011 at 9:15am
Sent by: ColossusSlayer
Group: Team NbK
Game section needs updating Add Buddy
Can you take away sections like MW2 and ACBrotherhood please and replace them with the new games, also new games need adding to it.

MW3
ACRevelation's
Shadow of the Colossus
SkyRim
Uncharted 3

just examples, Im sure you know all the new games that need adding to it.

Thanks man :)

I have already requested this happens

I would like a MW3 section because Im gonna be playing it alot and would like to play some competitive but when sumone has time to do it then that would be great.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 8:28am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Lunar, people here actually have a life.

No. They don't. 
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 10:03am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Subject: Game section needs updating
Sent: 23 Sep 2011 at 9:15am
Sent by: ColossusSlayer
Group: Team NbK
Game section needs updating Add Buddy
Can you take away sections like MW2 and ACBrotherhood please and replace them with the new games, also new games need adding to it.

MW3
ACRevelation's
Shadow of the Colossus
SkyRim
Uncharted 3

just examples, Im sure you know all the new games that need adding to it.

Thanks man :)

I have already requested this happens

I would like a MW3 section because Im gonna be playing it alot and would like to play some competitive but when sumone has time to do it then that would be great.

We haven't seen anythin so far tho....
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 10:43am

(actually, as i stated before..i don't care.  you want to be a mod and take my place to make these sections, go for it.  i have a other things to do in my life bud)

(living in the past doesn't make you a legend...it makes you look dumb talking about gaming skills.  i play for fun in my free time.  i don't schedule it in unlike some.  momma must be proud of you.)

(uh huh...bragging about how fast your fingers press R1.  i applaud your tremendous ability.  you do realize that most of us have something called the outside world.  take a look.  you might get a tan.  statistics show that men who have a tan are 20% more attractive to women.  try it out. )

Keep it up guys,

(keep trying to flex your muscles)

Lunar

(Ether)
lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>