FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for Clan players

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for Clan players
    Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 2:52pm
Were looking for some players that are serious about getting BF3, willing to put all efforts torwards the game and wanting to join a clan. Currently Wopr, Crow and I are playing the beta (PS3 version). Wopr and I are definately picking up the game and in hopes Crow does to. Were looking for a few extra "decent" players that are willing to play with us from the beginning.

If theres a time that matters the most in a game, its at launch cause everyone is kinda new to it, not everyone is familiar with it. Were wanting to level up as quick as we can and have a good squad dominating every round. We did this with a group of old UT3 players in MAG and it worked out extremely well. We won a lot of games and everyone got along from the past games we had played. We'd like to do that again but currently we don't have anyone else in mind so instead of waiting until the game is here and finding players in game we thought we'd ask here first.

If anyone is interested and is playing the beta now, please reply or get ahold of me on PSN, thanks....
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2011 at 8:57pm
Hey, i'll get ahold of ya on PSN. But im pretty sure im going to get this, Pretty busy now so haven't been playin PS3 much but im hoping when this launches ill be able to be on more.... If so i wouldn't mind playing with ya.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 1:20am
Same as all above. sounds good.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 8:57am
Sounds good to me guys. So does any of u have the beta? Get ahold of me.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 9:07am
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Sounds good to me guys. So does any of u have the beta? Get ahold of me.

Been playin the beta for a few days now.
add me if u feel like it.
PSN: Darkn3ss_is_QnL
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 1:33pm
Being playing the beta for a few days now and lovin' it :)
I think I'm going to buy that game, but not until november or december.

BTW, if someone could tell me how to invite someone, I can't never join a game where one of my PS3 friends is playing. Or nothing happening when I accept an invite.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2011 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Dalsk

Being playing the beta for a few days now and lovin' it :)
I think I'm going to buy that game, but not until november or december.

BTW, if someone could tell me how to invite someone, I can't never join a game where one of my PS3 friends is playing. Or nothing happening when I accept an invite.

Got the same thing. Ill check Google to fix this quest.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 5:51pm
Um the squad thing is messed up in the beta, u can invite friends to join squads but it will randomly put u in whatever squad once u join the game, u also may even get put on opposite teams. This is a fix already for game but won't apply for the beta. Wopr, Crow and I just chat on the phone with our bluetooths while playing, so that's how were getting by with it. Also I forgot to point out, usually we play 8PM to 12PM or 1AM central time almost every night.
 Post Reply Post Reply