Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General > Gran Tourismo 5
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FREE RED BULLs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FREE RED BULLs
    Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 12:34pm

Red Bull X2010s For All if Vettel Wins 2011 F1 Championship

Gran Turismo 5 September 30th, 2011 by Jordan

red-bull-x1-prototype-22

Fulfilling his pledge to make important Twitter posts in English, Kazunori Yamauchi has just announced some interesting plans if Sebastian Vettel wins the 2011 F1 World Championship:

If Sebastian Vettel becomes the winner of the F1 World Championship title in the Oct. 9 Formula 1 Suzuka GP, To commemorate Vettel’s 2 year consecutive world championship title, We’ll give away the “Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel” color, TO EVERYONE WHO LOGS ONTO GT5 WITHIN 1WK FROM VETTEL’S VICTORY…

Kazunori has frequently commented on Twitter about Vettel’s performance, and he is obviously a fan of the F1 superstar who was involved with the X2010′s development. Now you’ll have another reason to keep an eye on next weekend’s Grand Prix! Thanks to Adam for the tip.

UPDATE: There was some confusion about whether players would receive only the Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel “color”, or the car itself. Kazunori has since clarified his comments in another tweet, confirming the car itself will be awarded.

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 8:54pm
JENNIFER LOOK!!!! You don't have to save up 20 mill or be a lvl 40 to get one!! I bet you'll be rooting for his victory ;)

*Waiting for a reply to make me look stupid*

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 11:08am
LOL!!! It's weird when you type Jennifer..

and yes, once Bain said this I was excited but knowing my luck, he'll crash and catch on fire. "SAVE ME JEEBUS"

Hey Seph, remember when I raced non-stop and saved up for 20mil to find out later that I couldn't buy the Red Bull because I wasn't level 40 and everyone knew that and didn't TELL ME!!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 12:43pm
I honestly thought that you could buy it. I still feel bad about telling you that you could.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 2:29pm
bahahaha poor jp denied of her Red Bull :P
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 5:59pm
Lol i knew.... sorry bout the d1ck move, to be fair i didn't know right away, but i checked, and laughed... then let you continue your dream.... didn't wanna be "that guy" that spoiled it for ya ;)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 9:43am
Don't forget to do the Red Bull Time Trial in the Seasonal Events section. It's a relatively easy $5,000,000.
 Post Reply Post Reply