FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

UT3 Garbage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT3 Garbage
    Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Naw i acually have no beef with anyone! 99% of the time i'm just responding to sh1t thats said about me just for sh1ts and giggles. Did i talk sh1t to Aqua ,Strider, Pin, Dagon or Eternal first? no i didn't! Me and Penguin have went back and forth for a while, but its nothing personal from my side just silly smack talk about ut3 which is just a game.

To say someone should be banned for smack talk on a gaming site though? Seph your fk'n out of here too then you fk'n dunk ho. THAT WAS A JOKE!

Hey you redneck bastard i wasn't even involved with this.... and there is nothing wrong with alcohol!!! lol i think i'll mix me a rum and coke now. You're all garbage, except Aqua i like him. Ok JP and Pin get a pass too... oh sh1t almost forgot about King.......

Wait what??? What thread is this.... where am i???

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Naw i acually have no beef with anyone! 99% of the time i'm just responding to sh1t thats said about me just for sh1ts and giggles. Did i talk sh1t to Aqua ,Strider, Pin, Dagon or Eternal first? no i didn't! Me and Penguin have went back and forth for a while, but its nothing personal from my side just silly smack talk about ut3 which is just a game. To say someone should be banned for smack talk on a gaming site though? <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#00cc33">Seph your fk'n out of here too then you fk'n dunk ho. THAT WAS A JOKE!

Hey you redneck bastard i wasn't even involved with this.... and there is nothing wrong with alcohol!!! lol i think i'll mix me a rum and coke now. You're all garbage, except Aqua i like him. Ok JP and Pin get a pass too... oh sh1t almost forgot about King.......

lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 11:48pm

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

I'm not the one trying to convince everyone I'm good over the forum   ;D  everyone sees it in game  ^^
I havn't really played any ctf in years so why would i give as sh1t what anyone thinks? Smack talk on here is just that-smack talk. I was burnt out on ctf before i even switched to ps3. watching the ctf tourney vids is kinda interesting though, because i did play ctf a lot on 360 before i switched. I knew yall get butthurt about ut3, but you and Pin really trip'n now?l I guess ima have to just ignore you two like i do Dan.

lol years? you got this game like 2 years ago..
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 11:52pm
Thanks seph 
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 12:12am
You're welcome.

gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 5:19pm

Naw i acually have no beef with anyone! 99% of the time i'm just responding to sh1t thats said about me just for sh1ts and giggles. Did i talk sh1t to Aqua ,Strider, Pin, Dagon or Eternal first? no i didn't! Me and Penguin have went back and forth for a while, but its nothing personal from my side just silly smack talk about ut3 which is just a game.

To say someone should be banned for smack talk on a gaming site though? Seph your fk'n out of here too then you fk'n dunk ho. THAT WAS A JOKE!

Well yesterday you were playing warfare with darakoom and got everyone on the other team to rage quit.   That was high quality rage quitting by a bunch of core campers LOL
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 9:10am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

I'm not the one trying to convince everyone I'm good over the forum   ;D  everyone sees it in game  ^^
I havn't really played any ctf in years so why would i give as sh1t what anyone thinks? Smack talk on here is just that-smack talk. I was burnt out on ctf before i even switched to ps3. watching the ctf tourney vids is kinda interesting though, because i did play ctf a lot on 360 before i switched. I knew yall get butthurt about ut3, but you and Pin really trip'n now?l I guess ima have to just ignore you two like i do Dan.   
lol years? you got this game like 2 years ago..

i switched to ps3 two years ago and i've only played vctf since then Tuna. It don't matter though! Point was i don't care about how good anyone thinks i am at ctf! I quit playing it long ago. Anyone that wasn't on 360 just before i switched wouldn't know regardless, so why would i care what they think?

Same point i was try'n to make to Strider! I like UT3, but its a $10 game thats just something to do!

Don't confuse clown'n around on here with acually giving a sh1t about ut3.

My golf game is a different story though. I take that sh1t deadly serious! xD      
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 11:21am
Originally posted by gr01n5h07

Well yesterday you were playing warfare with darakoom and got everyone on the other team to rage quit.   That was high quality rage quitting by a bunch of core campers LOL

Seph core camps? You sure about that? If Darakoom and Cannon were playing I'd probably just blame them 100% but Seph hardly ever does it.. well if I'm in the room he doesn't or else I'll chew his ass out.
Tacote_del_Orno View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tacote_del_Orno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Originally posted by gr01n5h07

Seph core camps? You sure about that? If Darakoom and Cannon were playing I'd probably just blame them 100% but Seph hardly ever does it.. well if I'm in the room he doesn't or else I'll chew his ass out.

Actually yes ive jumped into Warfare on clan accounts at various times thru out the year (or more, memories sh1t XP), and in one of them u JP was with seph when i think seph had a walker inside the prime node against a bunch of noobs including myself(skill level was painfully one sided and i had the only mic), and when i mentioned the walker after your team won u JP chewed me out yall kinda made me not really like warfare much, cuzz i thought there was only as@h0les there, after that ive met u both sporatically and found out yall are pretty kul, but ya just wanted to point that out.

I think the account i used was KLm3dia_OuTBRaKe when that happened
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tacote_del_Orno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 1:13pm
ohh...when i mentioned the walker i think i said something along the lines of "Really!? a Walker in the prime Node"and then i dont remember what was said to me.

My team obviously kept ragequitting
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 4:53pm
Well I wouldn't deny me b****ing people out, cause I do.. I'm a b****. Do you know what map this was on? What I don't understand is walkers being put inside a prime node should be easy to kill, do you know what map this was on? I'm trying to think of all the possible prime nodes you could literally put a darkwalker in, downtown Necris? That **** is funny, it's all scrunched up in the back shooting all over the place haha, I know seph does that sometimes.

Putting a tank or a paladin in a prime node, now that's camping. Gotta thank good ol' Envy for teaching everyone that trick!
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 5:37pm

Putting a tank or a paladin in a prime node, now that's camping...

Wait a minute, DoD said that's ok!?
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 5:52pm
damn dude 10 pages time to empty this thread and start new again, starting to stink =o

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 6:52pm
stinks like rotten Canadians 
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 6:57pm

stinks like rotten Canadians 

hey f u c k you for having White Castles in Minnesota, this is b ul l s h i t , i thought when i moved to the east coast from the west id have a chance to go on a road trip and get those sliders but the closest one is 7 hours, and its in PA!

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:21pm
That's why the east coast sucks! One of the many reasons! 
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:26pm

That's why the east coast sucks! One of the many reasons! 

The majority of white castles are in New York stupid =o, im screwed becasue Buffalo New York is closest to Toronto, New York is a 14 hour drive =(

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:37pm
I thought you said the closest place was in PA 7hrs away from you, why are you talking about NY? you're confusing me yang
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:44pm

I thought you said the closest place was in PA 7hrs away from you, why are you talking about NY? you're confusing me yang

Im so hungry =( and to clarify PA 7 hours from TO, New York New York 14 hours =(

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 7:46pm
Lol.

Prime nodes in stock maps don't have a blockvehicles colission set.
You will see in newer maps, like WAR-Valley etc that this is not possible anymore. 
Try and move a tank on a node and you will end up riding upon the edges :'(
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tacote_del_Orno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 8:07pm

Well I wouldn't deny me b****ing people out, cause I do.. I'm a b****. Do you know what map this was on? What I don't understand is walkers being put inside a prime node should be easy to kill, do you know what map this was on? I'm trying to think of all the possible prime nodes you could literally put a darkwalker in, downtown Necris? That **** is funny, it's all scrunched up in the back shooting all over the place haha, I know seph does that sometimes.

Putting a tank or a paladin in a prime node, now that's camping. Gotta thank good ol' Envy for teaching everyone that trick!

Hmmm..Hell if i know, but Downtown Necris sounds like the most probable place, i find big vehicles easier to kill now, but back then what i knew about Warfare was connect the dots, i didn't know map layouts, let alone powerups and stuff (still dont XP), didn't even know there was 2 alternate routes into the prime nodes in downtown (to kill walker)LOL
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 8:09pm
Walker on Prime.. It wasn't Hostile was it? LMAO Or even Avalanche, NecrisDT

Walker on a Prime node is legal, i put walker on floodgate node i dont care. 

Groin wasn't talking about me core camping, It was Darakoom, Me, and Groin on the same team. Ifound was core camping hardcore since Darakoom and I would do all the work conrtolling everything, and if one of us didn't switch to the other team the entire team would rage quit after the matches. 

I dont core camp, Im one of the less cheap players in warfare. And i'm more likely to do something stupid with a tank, not walker. Have i played cheap? Yes, but not enough to have some scrub come in and try to call me out. Not my fault you suck.

Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tacote_del_Orno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 8:58pm

I dont core camp, Im one of the less cheap players in warfare. And i'm more likely to do something stupid with a tank, not walker. Have i played cheap? Yes, but not enough to have some scrub come in and try to call me out. Not my fault you suck.

LOL dont take it so personal it's just a game. my thing was that something so cheap was used against "Warfare" no names, i didn't recognize any name i saw on my team, and i haven't seen any of them, probably moved on to other games. Even if your team didn't use vehicles or the orb for that matter yall would have won. My thing is i like fair competition, i wouldn't care if my team is losing evertime, if we're having great games i'll stay till everyone bounces, but stacking with things like that or ppl, is kinda petty i think. all in all it's just a game no reason to feel anything really if ya dont like it just move on, i aint bout to go on a crusade trying to correct ppl's was just saying cuzz i felt like it. dont dislike anyone on here cuzz i dont care. i just like to throw my 2 cents when i feel like it XP

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 10:19am
yeah, I hear you! Unfortunately Warfare has changed.. not the game itself but how people play it. If you were in Warfare 3 years ago, you'd get a stiffy at how awesome the games were, even pug games. Gotta thank the original GOW and the orginal tWc for that, no one in those clans would put up with crap matches, you'd get chewed out. It was more of a team mode back then, now everyone plays it for themselves to show off.
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 1:02pm

Walker on Prime.. It wasn't Hostile was it? LMAO Or even Avalanche, NecrisDT

Walker on a Prime node is legal, i put walker on floodgate node i dont care. 

Groin wasn't talking about me core camping, It was Darakoom, Me, and Groin on the same team. Ifound was core camping hardcore since Darakoom and I would do all the work conrtolling everything, and if one of us didn't switch to the other team the entire team would rage quit after the matches. 

I agree with Seph for once...
One of our players and half the other team was core camping.  I had fun fragging their @sses.
You will rarely see me next to the core unless I'm defending it.
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>