Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

UT3 Garbage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT3 Garbage
    Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 4:08pm
Most Dic­k riding in one year.....GOES TO SYZYCUN­T  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 6,000 posts of pure garbage WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 7:21am
BuMrUsH sent yo ass straight to the losers bracket! do not pass go, do not collect 200 pubstar points!

If they gave out an OVER RATED award you'd have that sh1t on lock!

Play'n Darth would just make you look even worse.

If your qm lite? Then Remy must be qm 800 pound garilla!!!

I bet you thought that you were acually better then Remy at ctf? hahahaha

I'm hoping you get to play against Phantadi & Remy. :-)

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 9:37am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Why don't you go make a poll n see if anyone agrees ? ;D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 9:37am

BuMrUsH sent yo ass straight to the losers bracket! do not pass go, do not collect 200 pubstar points!

sizzle, dont let these kids bother you, they are all just kids that act hard over a forum, us adults can handle our selves but the only way these degrade kids can feel good is over this forum.

penguin knowone cares if you think you are a god on a dead game get over it.

qM are the best team on a game 50 people play, so what?

dont you 17/18 year old kids have school work to do or something? other than talk smack about who is the best and who isnt, its quite sad and childish.

when MW3 comes out Im getting rid of my server and UT3 is getting shelved because this community is garbage and full of losers that have nothing better to do than big them selves up like its real life.

all people care about is points, all points tell me is if you camped and went try hard mode just to impress some kid on the other side of the tv, I dont usually get as much points becuase Im an agressive runner but if I really wanted to get loads of points, I would simply stand next to flag and bio it and flak people stand ing less than a meter from the flag and I would end up with loads and loads of points.

I can only think of a few people in the CTF community that dont do most of this and are just nice people to play with but most of you are just a joke.

get over yourselves and go and try impress a girl in real life or sumin instead working your rep on UT3 every night of your life.

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 11:34am

@ Groin.... yea that guy

@ Pengwine.... The only thing weaker then your play in the tourney is your excuses. :O You got straight rayped on Razor. :) Remy has 2 hattricks in 2 games.

Remy gonna get
MVP
Best flag run
Sic'est mega kill durring a flag run
Carry your team award
Most likely to make Pengwine rage award
Most feared player award
and the wtf who knew Remy was that good award   
LOL sizzle stop. CAUSEPAIN2 could've at least scored a couple against Darth if phant were backing him up too.& Why are you his #1 cheerleader now?? you're suppose to be cheering for velocity. nd he's ok but I'd take penguin any day
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

@ Groin.... yea that guy

@ Pengwine.... The only thing weaker then your play in the tourney is your excuses. :O You got straight rayped on Razor. :) Remy has 2 hattricks in 2 games.

Remy gonna get
MVP
Best flag run
Sic'est mega kill durring a flag run
Carry your team award
Most likely to make Pengwine rage award
Most feared player award
and the wtf who knew Remy was that good award   
LOL sizzle stop. CAUSEPAIN2 could've at least scored a couple against Darth if phant were backing him up too.& Why are you his #1 cheerleader now?? you're suppose to be cheering for velocity. nd he's ok but I'd take penguin any day

Why bring out Darth? You wanna come at me bro???????????
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 2:10pm
@ CS... Your right about points making campers seem more skilled then they acually are. Great internet makes players seem more skilled then they acually are also. kb/m and other devices that may give an advantage over controller users can make players seem more skilled then they acually are also.

I acually just got back from my cable provider because after speaking with 2 techs on the phone and realising they were feeding me a line of sh1t i decided to go down there. I told them to get my sh1t top notch or they can kiss my country ass because my connection has been wack for a while now. One of the techs i spoke with on the phone told me i could exchange my box there, but when i got there they don't even have the dam box's there? that really pissed me off. i was polite on the phone and at their office until they told me that sh1t. then i made it simple for them. Bring me a new box and get my internet straight or yall can kiss my country ass. Once they get it right i'll have to play some ctf pugs on lamestation against Pengwine. :)

@ Vlln... Top duelers like Weezy, Phantaci and Remy are also top killers... Only way pengwine is ever getting a mega kill is with flak spam! Big difference in skill level   Remy>Pengwine! Darth would probably own Penguin. :->
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 2:13pm
Oh, there's bound to be far more than 50 people.  It's just most of those other people don't regularly play anymore or are actually alt accounts.  For an example, most of QM isn't even part of the 50 people who still regularly play.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

lmfao You do realise what over rated means don't you genius? People think your better then you acually are. xD
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 2:55pm
MW3 > ALL nuff said
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 3:14pm

lol
it wasn't just bum, he has a team ya know
cash has only played 1 match haha why don't you atleast let them get serious once before you hump their legs
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 3:22pm
Darth would probably own Penguin......

STOP FN DEGRADING MY TEAM.

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 3:32pm

Originally posted by -DaGoN-

lmfao You do realise what over rated means don't you genius? People think your better then you acually are. xD
You know what it means if you underrate someone ?

Stop being stupid. ;D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 3:36pm
There's a reason Darth was the only team to get scored on 12 times.....has nothing to do with degrading, I'm just stating facts.  (;

@Syzygy, please shut up. You are not good and you do not deserve an opinion. YOU WOULDN'T EVEN ATTEMPT TO PLAY 2 QMs+Rican+Tuna WITH 2 VCTF PLAYERS ON UR TEAM. Me>U, is that too hard to understand? Why can't you stop living your fantasies through other people???????? You know you'll never be better than me, so you have to use skilled players (whom of which I acknowledge) to fulfill your dreams. GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you woulda played last night!  D:

@CS, no one is claiming to be god at a game fa­ggot. Funny how you complain about everyone needing lives when you play this game till like 4 am, and how scoring a hat trick on a video game clan is one of your biggest achievements.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Oh, and I did non stop running yesterday and got 238 points.....umadbro?
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 4:25pm
looooool recklessness
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

There's a reason Darth was the only team to get scored on 12 times.....has nothing to do with degrading, I'm just stating facts.  (;

@Syzygy, please shut up. You are not good and you do not deserve an opinion. YOU WOULDN'T EVEN ATTEMPT TO PLAY 2 QMs+Rican+Tuna WITH 2 VCTF PLAYERS ON UR TEAM. Me>U, is that too hard to understand? Why can't you stop living your fantasies through other people???????? You know you'll never be better than me, so you have to use skilled players (whom of which I acknowledge) to fulfill your dreams. GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you woulda played last night!  D:

@CS, no one is claiming to be god at a game fa­ggot. Funny how you complain about everyone needing lives when you play this game till like 4 am, and how scoring a hat trick on a video game clan is one of your biggest achievements.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Oh, and I did non stop running yesterday and got 238 points.....umadbro?

you just proved my point, your making points about UT3 against me and I dont care, you think your amazing a this game well good for you. that hatrick was one of my biggest achievment's in UT3 not my life you idiot, Family, friends, Education, love are my biggest achievment's in real life not a match on UT3.

penguin do and say as you please, like I said you are some kid from another country who Im not associated with therefor you can brag and curse all you want or die of cancer and it will male no difference to me and maybe that's harsh but this is a gaming forum and like business that's just the way it is.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 5:12pm
Whats that reason then Peng? Im just curious. Nothing against you. I know your style and you are a good player.
Everybody knows NbK and what they can do on a EU host.
I dare to say we are the second best EU CTF team around.
Im just sayin that everybody just brings up us Darth as sum substitute for a bad team in there  word phrases.

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 5:14pm
@CS, You mentioned points while flag running in your post, so why can't I?  O:
don't lie, you know your tombstone will say "I scored a hattrick on qM"
WHERE ARE YOUR MANORS MON?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

Whats that reason then Peng? Im just curious. Nothing against you. I know your style and you are a good player.
Im just sayin that everybody just brings up us Darth as sum substitute for a bad team in there  word phrases.

All eu players, 2 of which barely play (or atleast don't play in the regular pugs = rusty), and has no huge dominant force in running/defending. Darth was brought up because people are comparing 1st round matches, whereas Darth v Cash was the most obvious of the 1st round matches.

And yeah saying you're 2nd is another way of saying you're last   XD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 7:08pm

All eu players, 2 of which barely play (or atleast don't play in the regular pugs = rusty), and has no huge dominant force in running/defending. Darth was brought up because people are comparing 1st round matches, whereas Darth v Cash was the most obvious of the 1st round matches.

Darth v Cash was a gg. We lost bigtime but who cares.
People know us as NbK and what we can do on EU.

Saying we are 2nd is another way of saying we are last? What?
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 7:30pm

I've stated this before but anyways.....

name me 5 eu ctf clans?  :>
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 7:32pm

I thought the same as Peng when I read your post, he means that the game is so dead, there are barely more than 2 EU ctf clans ;P
Nothing against NbK, you are good players n you know I have no beef with any of you, but saying you are the second best eu ctf clan doesn't mean anything anymore in this game.
edit: Peng beat me to it. >:/
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 10:25pm

Dude I own'd your ass in head to head sniper fights! So I know your not as skill'd as the top ut3 killers are! Flak spam is all you got! lol 238 flak kills in a pub don't mean jack! learn how to aim and i'll upgrade you to B-list.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 4:59am
Wow, what an honour that'd be if YOU upgraded him to B-List. LOL
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 6:38am

Dude I own'd your ass in head to head sniper fights! So I know your not as skill'd as the top ut3 killers are! Flak spam is all you got! lol 238 flak kills in a pub don't mean jack! learn how to aim and i'll upgrade you to B-list.
Syzygarb......these "sniper fights" happened in a 7v7 pub where I was bunny hopping mid-field, doing 360's, and dodging off the bridge....not to mention I got 15 kills for every 1 of your kills.....WHY are you forgetting to mention this???  LOL Play me in a pug scrub. Even though I'd only have to go about 1%   :D  Me at 1% is better than you at 1000%........
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>