| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

UT3 Garbage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT3 Garbage
    Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 8:12am
If only y'all cud get like me...be good and have an amazing life;)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 8:21am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Originally posted by SIZZLE

There's a reason Darth was the only team to get scored on 12 times.....has nothing to do with degrading, I'm just stating facts.  (;
@Syzygy, please shut up. You are not good and you do not deserve an opinion. YOU WOULDN'T EVEN ATTEMPT TO PLAY 2 QMs+Rican+Tuna WITH 2 VCTF PLAYERS ON UR TEAM. Me>U, is that too hard to understand? Why can't you stop living your fantasies through other people???????? You know you'll never be better than me, so you have to use skilled players (whom of which I acknowledge) to fulfill your dreams. GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you woulda played last night!  D:
@CS, no one is claiming to be god at a game fa­ggot. Funny how you complain about everyone needing lives when you play this game till like 4 am, and how scoring a hat trick on a video game clan is one of your biggest achievements.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Oh, and I did non stop running yesterday and got 238 points.....umadbro?
Dude I own'd your ass in head to head sniper fights! So I know your not as skill'd as the top ut3 killers are! Flak spam is all you got! lol 238 flak kills in a pub don't mean jack! learn how to aim and i'll upgrade you to B-list.
Syzygarb......these "sniper fights" happened in a 7v7 pub where I was bunny hopping mid-field, doing 360's, and dodging off the bridge....not to mention I got 15 kills for every 1 of your kills.....WHY are you forgetting to mention this???  LOL Play me in a pug scrub. Even though I'd only have to go about 1%   :D  Me at 1% is better than you at 1000%........

I'm just waiting for Weezy to get back on ps3 and then i'll play your sorry ass! Me, Weezy, Phantaci and Remy vs your 4?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 8:41am
lmao
whaaaat you're gonna talk trash then hide behind qM and FnA? lolol
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 8:52am

I'm just waiting for Weezy to get back on ps3 and then i'll play your sorry ass! Me, Weezy, Phantaci and Remy vs your 4?
One of the most pathetic comments I've ever read in all my 4 years of UT3. Hiding behind GOOD players. You'd just ruin a good game.  ):
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 9:32am

One of the most pathetic comments I've ever read in all my 4 years of UT3. Hiding behind GOOD players. You'd just ruin a good game.  ):

try and do as good as you do with 180 ping which is what I have to play with all the time. we need to do some pugs on my server. I insist.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 9:49am
LOL stop blowing shi­t out of proportion. You get 100 on drokuns server and 140 on synergy. 
and theres no reason for the good players to lag. we don't ask you to play, it's your problem that you lag. quit trying to make it other people's problem.  (;
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 11:55am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

try and do as good as you do with 180 ping which is what I have to play with all the time. we need to do some pugs on my server. I insist.

I need a server with 40 ping :(
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

lmaowhaaaat you're gonna talk trash then hide behind qM and FnA? lolol

Hide behing qm and FnA? Who should i have on my team? Pengwine wont play me on 360 period!!!! I've tried for years!!! Should i pick up some ps3 noobs and let Pengwine stack his team with players like Bum Rican Phantaci Vlln Remy Veda? You think Pengwine is going to have noobs on his team? He already said he got scared because he knew he was going to lose because yall had 2 qm and Rican in that tourney match! lol He didn't even mention you though? lmfao

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 11:36pm

So who do you want on your team? Bum, Phantaci and Rican right? :-> wtf is the difference? lol

How about we play on an EU server and I have Droken, CS and Terror?

Is that better crybaby?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 11:58pm

So who do you want on your team? Bum, Phantaci and Rican right? :-> wtf is the difference? lol

How about we play on an EU server and I have Droken, CS and Terror?

Is that better crybaby?
We play good games in pugs all the time without having 7 A listers and 1 d lister. Teams can be made even without having ridiculous teams. The shi­t you're trying to pull is getting carried. I don't need to say "OH I'LL HAVE _____ ON MY TEAM" like you do fa­ggot. Always saying, VGP, JKD, Seifer, Phant, Remy, Paw etc. Get the fuc­k out cun­t. STOP RELYING ON GOOD PLAYERS.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 12:27am

Hide behing qm and FnA? Who should i have on my team? Pengwine wont play me on 360 period!!!! I've tried for years!!! Should i pick up some ps3 noobs and let Pengwine stack his team with players like Bum Rican Phantaci Vlln Remy Veda? You think Pengwine is going to have noobs on his team? He already said he got scared because he knew he was going to lose because yall had 2 qm and Rican in that tourney match! lol He didn't even mention you though? lmfao

lol it doesnt have to be a clan match.... if you're so bad ass then join a ctf match jeez
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 1:14am

So who do you want on your team? Bum, Phantaci and Rican right? :-> wtf is the difference? lol How about we play on an EU server and I have Droken, CS and Terror? Is that better crybaby?
We play good games in pugs all the time without having 7 A listers and 1 d lister. Teams can be made even without having ridiculous teams. The shi­t you're trying to pull is getting carried. I don't need to say "OH I'LL HAVE _____ ON MY TEAM" like you do fa­ggot. Always saying, VGP, JKD, Seifer, Phant, Remy, Paw etc. Get the fuc­k out cun­t. STOP RELYING ON GOOD PLAYERS.

DAM SON? :-> Hell i'll just let you pick my team then crybaby! Or you could just tell me who your not affraid to play against? Let me guess? no qm, no FnA, no NBK, no Devil, no Seifer, no Veda, no above average ctf players on my team period right?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 1:25am

lol it doesnt have to be a clan match.... if you're so bad ass then join a ctf match jeez

really? what ctf match? ctf is dead as fk! I did join a pug last week though. I got a quick multi kill on Pengwine & Phantaci's team and then Frag told me to leave? :( I guess "no going ham on A-list" will not be tolerated in ctf pugs on ps3!!! :) <- TRUE STORY!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 8:21am
serious sizzle is back?
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 8:51am

So who do you want on your team? Bum, Phantaci and Rican right? :-> wtf is the difference? lol How about we play on an EU server and I have Droken, CS and Terror? Is that better crybaby?

DAM SON? :-> Hell i'll just let you pick my team then crybaby! Or you could just tell me who your not affraid to play against? Let me guess? no qm, no FnA, no NBK, no Devil, no Seifer, no Veda, no above average ctf players on my team period right?

Then both get a team without any other A-listers as per his thread?
I don't think he'd mind if you asked (for example) all of NbK to play
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 9:53am

really? what ctf match? ctf is dead as fk! I did join a pug last week though. I got a quick multi kill on Pengwine & Phantaci's team and then Frag told me to leave? :( I guess "no going ham on A-list" will not be tolerated in ctf pugs on ps3!!! :) <- TRUE STORY!
technically you joined and made it 4v5
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 9:59am

wtf are you talking about? I play against these people regularly in pugs   -.-; My point is you're trying to stack your team to a point that you'll be carried. (Will prob get like 2 points like in the Xbox tourny......LOLOLOL I thought u were good on xbox?)  Why must you be such a retarded, ignorant, senile, fa­ggot, as­s cun­t?  Dx
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 11:22am

there are pugs every night. you shouldn't be so arrogant, frag wouldn't tell someone to leave because they were kickin ass in ctf lol 
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 11:53am
Originally posted by ax412

technically you joined and made it 4v5

Going ham on A-list will not be tolerated on ps3!!! :) I went ahead and left so yall wouldn't have to rage quit.
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 12:07pm
yall are retarded lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 12:10pm

wtf are you talking about? I play against these people regularly in pugs   -.-; My point is you're trying to stack your team to a point that you'll be carried. (Will prob get like 2 points like in the Xbox tourny......LOLOLOL I thought u were good on xbox?)  Why must you be such a retarded, ignorant, senile, fa­ggot, as­s cun­t?  Dx

2 tourney matches against random teams and you FAIL! shut out on both maps vs Bum! No caps on Razor and only 1 cap on Reflection vs Crow! 5 maps 1 cap? Yea your a big time flag runner alright. lmao Face it your over rated!

You have dodged playing against me for years! The only time we went head to head was on Omicron and you got straight wrecked and i'm rusty as hell at ctf kid! I havn't played ctf since i switched to ps3 and you still got sh1t on? :(

D-list = Wrecking Pengwine in head to head sniper fights!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 12:15pm

2 tourney matches against random teams and you FAIL! shut out on both maps vs Bum! No caps on Razor and only 1 cap on Reflection vs Crow! 5 maps 1 cap? Yea your a big time flag runner alright. lmao Face it your over rated!

You have dodged playing against me for years! The only time we went head to head was on Omicron and you got straight wrecked and i'm rusty as hell at ctf kid! I havn't played ctf since i switched to ps3 and you still got sh1t on? :(

D-list = Wrecking Pengwine in head to head sniper fights!

YOU ARE NOT GOOD.
YOUR OPINION IS VOID.
YOU CAN NOT "SH­IT" ON SOMEONE IN A 7V7 PUB.
YOU WERE NEVER BETTER THAN ME, YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME, AND YOU WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN ME, SO PLEASE MOVE ON.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 12:25pm

there are pugs every night. you shouldn't be so arrogant, frag wouldn't tell someone to leave because they were kickin ass in ctf lol 

Arogant? Dude when you wreck "SO CALLED" A-list like Pengwine its not arogance! Its skill!    
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by PaulGranger21

yall are retarded lol<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

You & Phantaci got skillz! Pengwine got flak spam! :)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 12:33pm

Arogant? Dude when you wreck "SO CALLED" A-list like Pengwine its not arogance! Its skill!    

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>