Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Full Multiplayer Details !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Full Multiplayer Details !!!
    Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 2:54pm
http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=2156021/all-modern-warfare-3-info-here.html

That website lists everything you need to know about all the multiplayer details.

enjoy
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 3:24pm
I think I might just figure that out in game. Since its just 23 days remaining... :)
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 11:01pm
nothing special perk-wise, mooched off MW2 & BO
most of the same guns as we r used to
made on the same engine as MW2 i believe?
killstreaks same just divied out according to class which is cool but not great
spec ops is the only real major difference multiplayer/co-op wise and i don't think it will garner the fan base that zombies did

all in all i see this being MW2.5 and within a month the same people hyping it up will be bashing the maps for being camp-fests and people for being complaining retards and so on.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 2:06am
Still, there are people who actually try and play the game.
Game sounds fun and probably the most fun part for me is the clan matches.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 6:17am
exactly what i tjhought ever since i saw the first gameplay trailer of mw3... its just mw2.5 xD
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 6:34am
Originally posted by TX2k7

nothing special perk-wise, mooched off MW2 & BO
most of the same guns as we r used to
made on the same engine as MW2 i believe?
killstreaks same just divied out according to class which is cool but not great
spec ops is the only real major difference multiplayer/co-op wise and i don't think it will garner the fan base that zombies did

all in all i see this being MW2.5 and within a month the same people hyping it up will be bashing the maps for being camp-fests and people for being complaining retards and so on.
MW2 was a good game and it lasted 2 years for the people who went back to it after Black Ops.
We don't want it to change.  (;
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 6:41am
Cant wait to camp n start receiving dem hate mails

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 12:33pm
@penguin - still tho, they r gnna end up milkn another $100 outta you and they couldnt even use a better engine or put in the effort to make some more notable changes to warrant the price tag? idk, its just becoming like Madden for me, every year a new 1, with changes that can pretty much b made in a patch but charged at full price.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 5:35pm
tru tru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 3:09am
Originally posted by TX2k7

@penguin - still tho, they r gnna end up milkn another $100 outta you and they couldnt even use a better engine or put in the effort to make some more notable changes to warrant the price tag? idk, its just becoming like Madden for me, every year a new 1, with changes that can pretty much b made in a patch but charged at full price.

There's really no reason to Upgrade the Current Engine Modern Warfare uses its good enough for Current Gen Consoles, There Goal was to make the Game run at 60FPS.

They will most likely Use a Brand New Engine when Next Gen Consoles are released.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 3:48am
man cmon, i mean some show of effort tho, maybe even dare to go as far as.....dedicated servers *GASP*
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 5:43am
MW2 ISNT A GOOD GAME, end of :O.. and yeah exactly they should of put more effort into mw3.. but they barely changed anything or even tried to improve it
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 6:24am
Well you lot don't need to buy it then :) or complain about it... or play it ever.

Will be fun, I loved MW2 and although I didn't like B.OPS until the first proper patch, I really love that now. Just like a loved UT3, stop thinking about the game so much and just enjoy it. Stop being fannies. 

Cheers for the link CS.

Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 6:39am
im still gonna buy it though lol.... even though it is a bad game because of the millions of flaws CoD games have, especially mw2.. its still addicting.. plus most of my friends are going to be buying it so thats the main reason as to why im getting the game.. even if it is technically bad.... even though i do share the view of tx that mw3 really is more like a large DLC for mw2.. just at full game price....
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 6:59am
Exactly... no game is perfect, nothing is! Just enjoy it, I haven't bough a single map pack on COD in two years.. I refuse to buy it as and when they release it because I've already bought the game. I don't mind buying the hardened edition because I know I'm paying £80 for the whole game.

As for being large DLC... it's nothing like it, completely new maps, perks are altered... no one man one army, danger close or commando. Killsteaks are set up differently too. Seems to me that a few people might be picking on the unimportant details rather than just enjoying the game for what it is... don't be afraid of the hype :) Enjoy it!

Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 9:20am
So it's like not just new DLC, but also a new patch for full retail price then. Kind of like paying 60 euro for the titan pack + 2.0 patch, if the titan pack had some better maps.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 9:46am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

MW2 ISNT A GOOD GAME, end of :O.. and yeah exactly they should of put more effort into mw3.. but they barely changed anything or even tried to improve it
fail.
No one gives a fuc­k about changing anything. They changed the guns, maps, perks, which is enough for refreshing new gameplay, atleast for a year until the next cod. People be all over DLCs which is just 5 new maps. And majority of the people will be fresh off of Blops, so it'll be different for them. If Unreal Tournament 4 came out, and it was exactly the same as UT3 with different maps, and new games modes/weapons, I'd still buy it.  (;

EDIT- Also, people payed 60$ for the 4 map packs for Black Ops for continuous fun? So why not pay 60$ for new maps, new guns, new perks, and new game modes? hmmmm
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

So it's like not just new DLC, but also a new patch for full retail price then. Kind of like paying 60 euro for the titan pack + 2.0 patch, if the titan pack had some better maps.

If you don't like it... keep playing whatever game you are. No need to tell everyone how much you dislike COD. 

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 1:10pm
theres nothing wrong with constructive criticism on a game, im not trolling over the www at every place CoD comes up and bashing it lol just saying some things were or weren't done and they probably could've done better, i think at least with the dedicated server thing, thats not too unreasonable to ask for, especially seeing as many of you defending the game have and will likely complain about lag.

i dont see myself getting this game unless its a gift, but that doesn't mean i cannot critique it. alot of you wont be getting BF3 or certain other games but still give ur opinions. theres nothing wrong with that. i like CoD, i think its just burning out for me like Madden did.

all the perks wev basically seen in mw2 or bo as i said. killstreaks, yes they are divided up differently but again wev seen all the killstreaks before. i just feel theres nothing really new (multiplayer wise)
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

fail.
No one gives a fuc­k about changing anything. They changed the guns, maps, perks, which is enough for refreshing new gameplay, atleast for a year until the next cod. People be all over DLCs which is just 5 new maps. And majority of the people will be fresh off of Blops, so it'll be different for them. If Unreal Tournament 4 came out, and it was exactly the same as UT3 with different maps, and new games modes/weapons, I'd still buy it.  (;
EDIT- Also, people payed 60$ for the 4 map packs for Black Ops for continuous fun? So why not pay 60$ for new maps, new guns, new perks, and new game modes? hmmmm

yeah the game may have new maps, guns etc etc.... but the CORE gameplay isnt good... because of the tons of problems mw2 had.... if they fix most of the problems then yeah maygbe itll be good... which i hhope they do....... and yeah i agree with you that if ut4 was exactly like ut3 with different guns, modes/weapons.. then i'll buy it.... cos the gameplay is actually good
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 6:11pm
but hey mw3 may be good if they sort out the problems of mw2 :)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 6:18pm

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

fail.

yeah the game may have new maps, guns etc etc.... but the CORE gameplay isnt good... because of the tons of problems mw2 had.... if they fix most of the problems then yeah maygbe itll be good... which i hhope they do....... and yeah i agree with you that if ut4 was exactly like ut3 with different guns, modes/weapons.. then i'll buy it.... cos the gameplay is actually good
yeah core gameplay isn't good......it's great   ;D
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 9:15pm
mmmhmmmm lol
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 5:39am
am i the only person that buys games for the campaign these days as for online COD found a winning formula and they are sticking to it with minor tweaks in between games just to see if it works its probably not that their not trying they could just be waiting to release major changes unitl they see a need to and right now millions of people will buy the game with just a few changes i mean y put all ur chips in the middle first hand be patient
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 8:12am
This is prolly the first CoD campaign i will play :o
also co-op is always fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>