Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

qM vs. tOp stream 10/16

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: qM vs. tOp stream 10/16
    Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 10:02pm
http://www.livestream.com/dahblackworm
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 10:15pm
Good to see tOp aren't letting these fake guys going around throw them off.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 11:33pm
and we got murked LOL.

lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 11:38pm
i think your zen was off phan, you've been emiting alot of negative rage lately and need to balance your chi out bro lol. 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 11:49pm
score???
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 11:50pm
i think it was 4 to 0 reflection and then 4 to 3 in OT on strident not sure about final match.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 11:53pm
109 to 1.. tOp won - Rican Penguin and Villn

Me Phant and Bum...  

Our poor communication led to the ****. We will try to tie these great matches up soon. They came to party pretty much. 
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2011 at 11:57pm
worm you got me curious to try out my webcam to stream as well, i think i will toy around with it a little just to see what results i have.  i know it sounds dumb but i told drokun if there was a way to stream from my phone through my pc i would cause i did a little recording just with the phone watching a match and the video quallity was extremely good
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 12:01am
nah we lost cuz i fell off
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 12:03am
At DEATH, yeah man def try to mess with it.. You might fine decent settings to stream... I don't have my PVR here so I can never stream in HD.. 
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 12:12am
worm, i will buy dat PVR since u never use it :D
those snipes on me and penguin.... we were both raging HARD </3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 12:23am
yeah i seen worm blastin combo after combo runnin around like a pro, realy makes me want to try out kb/m cause he makes it look easy lol
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 12:24am
rican can you watch it? or do we have to wait 'til he posts it
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 12:35am
i'll post my pov tomorrow
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 12:37am
didn't you miss the first one? :LLLL
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 12:57am
i only streamed the last 2 but i recorded them all  o:
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 9:17am
Last night just shows how garbage this community is, everyone was just bashing on worm for not playing well enough when he hasn't been playing recently and phantaci just decided he wanted to play so everyone just expects worm to play 100%

It doesnt work that way, I dueled leonmac 1st match back from been in another city from celebrating my birthday and been hungover and he owned me hard and that just never ever happens.

worm played well to say he hasnt been as active as phantaci or bum who are on pretty much every day.

@Phantaci, I don't know how you can say "All you care about is qM's win/loss record" when all you guy have ever talked about or should I say bragged about is been undefeated and you say that to me. Phantaci when I was in tRi yes I wanted to beat qM but do you honestly think I care about if you win or lose now? be realistic bro, you know I don't care.

If you would have said to me, "Stop rubbing it in coz I'm trying to not rage" then I would have been like ok fair enough thing to say but instead you start saying I'm obsessed with your win/loss record. well I thought you were abit wiser than something a random scrub would say but hey its easy to shift you grief on to someone isnt it even if you are a man of god.

you guys carry on hating on me all you like, if you are sad enough for it to make you feel better.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 9:24am

on that last match on reflection, right before penguin caps the 1st flag, bum rockets him in the air and hes like "LOOK AT ME FLYING" 
hilarious
ggs, everyone riding on worm should shut up, hes not 100% and aside from the first game where he was really rusty, he did a good job, he was actually timing belt  :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 9:30am
colossus you were the first to commentate about how we loss. I knew we were gonna lose lol.
worm plays ut3 every 2 weeks.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 9:33am
Blame it on Worm ^
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 9:34am
ok its my fault darkness.
I just suck.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 9:56am
Originally posted by ax412

colossus you were the first to commentate about how we loss. I knew we were gonna lose lol.

well take it with a pinch of salt, no need to accuse me of been some qM stalker or something.

You deserved to lose anyway, after every match you kept saying to worm " step up your game" so yeah you were blaming worm.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 10:02am

I just suck.

Lol didnt say that but ah well. gg both teams.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 10:10am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

well take it with a pinch of salt, no need to accuse me of been some qM stalker or something.

You deserved to lose anyway, after every match you kept saying to worm " step up your game" so yeah you were blaming worm.
Lol I told worm that ever since the tourny match where he had 3 points -_______-
so I will not deny what you are saying
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

I just suck.

Lol didnt say that but ah well. gg both teams.

dark I like your signiture btw :P
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>