Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

dumb a$$ sales guy lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dumb a$$ sales guy lol
    Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 6:59pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1SNxaJlicEU
funnest ****, watch how many viruses he clicks on.
dumbest guy ever lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 7:20pm

Thumbnail

heres what im going to school to do, i hope i get to work with people like this lmao
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 7:35pm
Thumbnail

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 7:37pm
cool story bro

FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 7:38pm
^^ when do we play?
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 7:43pm

i dont know i was given like 1 time and date option from phantaci, so not alot of room to for set up. 

FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 7:44pm
^^ Didn't answer my question
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 7:46pm
i dont know, i guess we woulda played this weekend if there were more options for a time and date to play, why do you talk to phan, seems like his say is what it will be?? 
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by ax412

cool story bro

fvk off bro. SmileSmile
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 7:47pm
well next week is full for me with work grad school and my sis visiting for the weekend.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by FaZeD_U

well next week is full for me with work grad school and my sis visiting for the weekend.
well i dont know what to tell you guys, we were available most saturday and phan said no go, i dont have all players sunday @ 11am,  as for next weekend i dont know i will have to try to bend around your teams needs instead of ppl trying to work out a time to play. 
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 7:55pm
i worked all day today so my bad but more important things...
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 8:01pm
wrong section smart pantssss!!
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 8:20pm

i worked all day today so my bad but more important things...
dude its like i said, i dont know what to tell you, seems like everyone expects everyone to bend around some1 elses schedule, not just yours but my team mates had **** they had to do as well on sunday so? 
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 8:22pm
gtfo dark your a troll kthxbyeSmile

@kup- its all good man it will be figured out.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 8:25pm
sorry its just really fustrating to try to set it up so that it works for everyone is all, i think we should try to push for friday if we can and seem like im out disco cause ive not heard back from him for a while now,
RUSH_CHOCHY View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote RUSH_CHOCHY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 8:37pm
i talked to disco today! but i forgot what he said -L-
http://chochy.tumblr.com/ Follow :)
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 8:50pm
friday if before 10 est lol its friday bro. If not phant find a sub.
RUSH_CHOCHY View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote RUSH_CHOCHY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 8:54pm

friday if before 10 est lol its friday bro. If not phant find a sub.

make it after 10pm... lol
http://chochy.tumblr.com/ Follow :)
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

i dont know, i guess we woulda played this weekend if there were more options for a time and date to play, why do you talk to phan, seems like his say is what it will be?? 
lol #1 I had to troll you ahaha #2
bro you gotta stop misunderstanding lol.

I told you I can play almost whenever,
fazed remy and inhumane got the most garbage availability ever ahaha add disco to the mix and its just -____-
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 11:00pm

fazed remy and inhumane got the most garbage availability ever ahaha add disco to the mix and its just -____-
uhh urrr the only time you said you could play was 11am sunday, you never once gave me any other available times or offerd to try to set up some other day, or did you send some msg i didnt see cause id tryd to set up the match from minute 1 after i knew we were playing you or did i miss something?

cool story tho bro
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 11:02pm

uhh urrr the only time you said you could play was 11am sunday, you never once gave me any other available times or offerd to try to set up some other day, or did you send some msg i didnt see cause id tryd to set up the match from minute 1 after i knew we were playing you or did i miss something?

cool story tho bro
your still not getting.
when I say the only time "I" can play.
I refers to Ca$h
Ca$h as a whole is normally only online Sunday.

EDIT:
There'd be no point in trying to set up another time, fazed and inhumane are in grad school. I'm in two diff schools and work. Remy the same.
Me giving you a sunday means I'd be skipping church lol.
So I have no problem compromising.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 11:15pm
omfg, and how many msg's did i send you asking to try to set this up and did i not ask if we could try to come up with more available options, and outta all those msgs all you sent me was 1 time 1 day!!!???  or do i need to post that here too?  where did you offer to try to set this up on any other occation or where did you even try to be oh yeah i think the word "I" used was "FLEXABLE" on setting up the match time, im tired of trying to "accommodate" for everyone on "both" teams players... sorry but its gotten real old fast cause thats all ive done since this tourny started.  seems like i need to talk to my players and every player in this tourny just to get a time set up and i grow real bored of it all  
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 11:20pm
Yup, setting up times with Phantaci sure is a dumb ass sales guy...i mean dumb a$$ sales guy

Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

Yup, setting up times with Phantaci sure is a dumb ass sales guy...i mean dumb a$$ sales guy
yeah i didnt know i was posting our match thread here either, but you can troll if you want. Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>