Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

dumb a$$ sales guy lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dumb a$$ sales guy lol
    Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 11:24pm
Sent: 20 Oct 2011 at 12:30am
Sent by: ax412
Group: Team iAM Team iAM
RE: our match
my guys are busy lol
remy has job apps from 9am pst to 2pm pst
so basically we can only play this sunday at 8am pst

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : XxXDEATHXxX101
Sent : 19 Oct 2011 at 7:59pm

thats a bit early and not alot of optional times to play, it will probably have to go till next week at this rate

Sent by : ax412
Sent : 19 Oct 2011 at 7:56pm

This sun it would need to be 11am central

Sent : 19 Oct 2011 at 7:37pm

disco's been mia and i agree his being available has really let me down, tho frag can only play so late due to his working at night and he is 3 or 4 hours ahead of your schedule, so i think the latest we can play is like 3pm, ill have to check tho cause i think chochy cant make it

Sent : 19 Oct 2011 at 5:38pm

lol i work
and we all are in school. disco basically messes it up since hes EU.
but sunday is basically match day for us

Sent : 19 Oct 2011 at 11:03am

so saturdays are only free after 5pm cali time? ill have to try hard to get everyone available then for sunday but i cant promise this sunday will work, not leaving alot of options for match times and dates tho

Sent : 19 Oct 2011 at 11:01am

friday is a no go but if sunday is ok let me know

Sent : 19 Oct 2011 at 10:45am

hey you never told me if friday could work for a play time too? i think this sunday might but i still have to recheck with the rest of the team but im sure it would have to be a little early. i have to factor a uk players time and bio and frags work schedules..
here you cypher through it and tell me what day and time works for you. or does it only say 1 thing through out the whole converse?  cool stroy tho bro
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 11:26pm
thats less the 3 i sent without response on psn tho
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 12:07am
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

you are A really big baby.

WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT MY TEAM NOT BEING AVAILABLE.

WE PLAYED EVERY OTHER TEAM WITHIN A WEEK.

STOP CRYING YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOSE ANYWAY.

i'm sorry i work and am in two schools combine my schedule with the rest of my teams' and we are only available on SUNDAY. THATS NOT MY FAULT. YOU FAIL TO REALIZE I CANNOT BE FLEXIBLE BECAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE.
I personally am available monday thru friday from 12:30 PM PST TO 3:55PM PST
saturdays not until 9pm pst
sundays all day.

BUT I AM ONLY ONE MEMBER OF A FOUR MEMBER TEAM.

That pm was about Ca$h's availability not Phantaci's so quit crying about how I am being unreasonable.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 12:27am
Originally posted by ax412

you are really big baby.

WE PLAYED EVERY OTHER TEAM WITH A WEEK.

i'm sorry i work and am in two schools combine my schedule with the rest of my teams' and we are only available on SUNDAY. THATS NOT MY FAULT. YOU FAIL TO REALIZE I CANNOT BE FLEXIBLE BECAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE.
sundays all day.

That pm was about Ca$h's availability not Phantaci's so quit crying about how I am being unreasonable.
ok so let me get this straight if i tell you there is only one time to play and thats it then thats ok? then what if i say we can only play at 3pm saturday "BECAUSE I CANNOT BE FLEXABLE''?  R U OK WITH THAT?????  agian you dont realize i said nothing untrue here you are unwilling to try to set up the match with any other option than the one that you want wtf is that???  also you are a d!ck by the way. 
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 12:29am

you are really big baby.

WE PLAYED EVERY OTHER TEAM WITH A WEEK.

sundays all day.

ok so let me get this straight if i tell you there is only one time to play and thats it then thats ok? then what if i say we can only play at 3pm saturday "BECAUSE I CANNOT BE FLEXABLE''?  R U OK WITH THAT?????  agian you dont realize i said nothing untrue here you are unwilling to try to set up the match with any other option than the one that you want wtf is that???  also you are a d!ck by the way. 

how can we play at another time if my team can't make it?????????
i would play now, but why can't we?
BECAUSE NO ONE IS ONLINE.
I was fine with you kup, but you just keep crying about nothing.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 12:30am
nobodys crying im just sick of the fvck BS you spill out, how about you talk to everyone and set it up to your likeing, i dont fvcking care i paid my share to the tourny and im sick of trying to bend and flex to someone who thinks that there say is the end all be all of everything.  figure it out  
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 12:32am
so when next sunday comes and i dont have anyone on what do you want me to tell you then?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 12:35am

so when next sunday comes and i dont have anyone on what do you want me to tell you then?
then we try another sunday LOL.
it doesn't matter as long as we try.
that's what you fail to realize. I'm not mad you can't make it on a sunday,
I'm not calling you inflexible, you just pmsing for no reason.
we try until we find a day we can all make it.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 12:42am
not really,  how much effort have you put in to work with me on settin up?  thats what im pissed about, and im sick of the smart ass **** you say its gotten old, i showed you how many times i tryd to talk to you about this and all you gave me was 1 option, sorry but that **** is annoying as hell.
just tired of the BS over all.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 12:50am

not really,  how much effort have you put in to work with me on settin up?  thats what im pissed about, and im sick of the smart ass **** you say its gotten old, i showed you how many times i tryd to talk to you about this and all you gave me was 1 option, sorry but that **** is annoying as hell.
just tired of the BS over all.
dude
there's only one day a week my entire team can make it.
for last week it was today.
so lets see for next week?
you make it seem like i have big availability but am choosing to troll you.

the fact is, I have a team where we can only play on sunday I'm sorry.
me? i'll play any day any time any server.

Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 12:57am
ok sorry if im pissed that people choose to enter this tourny without having or make time available to play matches, the thing im try to stress is its gotten old trying to accommate for people who have no availablitity to play, and as you see above ^^ i did in no way insult you as you did.  i will tell my team that sunday is the only play date and i guess that will be that.  as i said b4 i dont know what else to tell you. 
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 1:03am

ok sorry if im pissed that people choose to enter this tourny without having or make time available to play matches, the thing im try to stress is its gotten old trying to accommate for people who have no availablitity to play, and as you see above ^^ i did in no way insult you as you did.  i will tell my team that sunday is the only play date and i guess that will be that.  as i said b4 i dont know what else to tell you. 
Well I aplogize for blowing up but man look, I picked a bad team in terms of availability I won't even lie.
Next time people should post their interest and the times they're available.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 1:15am
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN BOY GOIN HAM ON THE FORUM

im not sure if my team exists anymore... :(
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 2:01am
lol
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 2:16am
why dont you two pm your teammates and come to a vote on a time that is doable and then let VEDA know , i mean really LOL

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 2:20am

you are A really big baby.

WE PLAYED EVERY OTHER TEAM WITHIN A WEEK.

sundays all day.

That however, is not cool, being mad is one thing, but stooping to a lower level aint right dude

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 9:25am
Phantaci? You havn't been yourself lately? Something wrong? Or is Weezy posting on your account? xD
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 10:25am
Jesus, you guys are going ham lol... Phant's team is available on sunday doesn't matter if it takes 3 weeks to get it going.  There's no time limit, the money will be there, and ut3 will be there.  No need to get out of hand just be gentlemen and set it up when both teams can look out the same window of time.  No chaos just good games and clean fun... lets aim for that.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Vedakid

Jesus, you guys are going ham lol... Phant's team is available on sunday doesn't matter if it takes 3 weeks to get it going.  There's no time limit, the money will be there, and ut3 will be there.  No need to get out of hand just be gentlemen and set it up when both teams can look out the same window of time.  No chaos just good games and clean fun... lets aim for that.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 10:31am
Lol sizzle my bad irepent :( 
I have been raging lately.

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 10:39am
Is it bad that I found nothing wrong with what phant said?   XD
also LOL@Being mad about people having jobs, school, and church along with a 3 hour time difference  O:
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 10:41am
Who is ax412???????????????
im tired.
streetz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote streetz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 10:44am
hes BatmanD-_-Thumbs Down
Light Years Ahead Of My Peers
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

wrong section smart pantssss!!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 12:07pm
If you really want to play asap
let me acquire the rights to crow and terror and we can play asap.
No jk
fazed and inhumane have little to no availability.
In my eyes thats a fair replacement. Terror is EU and crow plays less than they do.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>