Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Vctf Tier list

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rage5984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vctf Tier list
    Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 3:15pm

A class-(Massacre Mavens) This is the elite class of Vctfers few make it here but those who do have the privilege to do what they want in the game. They are allowed to glitch, spawn kill, and hog all the health viles for them self without anyone complaining on their team. Another way to know if your in this class is when a player on your team kills them self to give you jump boots, Your offered the keg even when your not timing it, when you enter the game the other team camps with all their players. They can play on both Eu, and US servers while still maintaining a strong offense and defense. You always have a chance to win with these players. Campers and spam don't faze this group of players. Anyone in this tier can excessively taunt at the end of games causing others to rage quit. Quotes for this tier are given by the game announcer Killing spree, Rampage, Dominating, Unstoppable, Godlike, Massacre.

Chris_C                               

Arkos_315                          

Do_or_Die_420                  Streets        

Qwest4Victory                  

RockleePeguin                 Devil_Disco_Unz

Pawweezy                    

King_Eternal                   

Help_Qcp                          Helscream

CBizzy                              Mikey B

Aqua                                Tx2k7

Jibba                                Tripoxx

J_Rivers

Ramslayer

Seifer_Almasy

Ether404

Devil_Vendetta

B-class- This class of Vctfer's are reliable they might not use mics but they can still hold their own. They don't easily rage quit, and can help carry their team to a win. They also do annoying things but get the job done. Great disruptors. You can put this class with the A class and make a beast team. No real quote for this tier.

Fehtaletee

Necro                   

Trainwreck

War

Sephiroth

Envy

BDT

Ellisno

Bumrush

BenWa

Sub B-class For a few of the people in this tier that come from another mode they only enter this mode to prove a point even though no one cares. If they lose and you say one thing negative they get pissed and challenge you to a duel to get a hard on if they win. They also talk about how they hate this mode but will continue to play it. At any rate they can hold their own. Expect them to rage when they don’t get their way. Quote for this tier "Wanna duel bi tch?", "All you do is camp you have no skill" “imma play warfare”.

Carlangasbox

Phhilln(Forever Sub B)

ColossusSlayer

Phantaci

Zellot

Darakoom

Ournemesis

Strider

C class- This class of VcTfers are decent players. Their communication is sub par, and they act as if they can kill the flag carrier but when they get owned they act as i they never encountered the flag carrier in the first place. They get overly excited when they score a flag and brag even harder if they score 2 flags. God forbid they score the winning flag they will continuosly taunt as if they are an A class player. Quotes for people in this tier "I see the flag carrier he's over there"

Hurricane_is_war

Sanity_is_war

(The whole war clan)

U_got_glocked

Elsope128

Angelo Diablo

Wrld clan

D class- This class of Vctfers have potential. They can go toe to toe with people from B class on down  but they whine about everything instead to making them self useful.  They can do the simple things required of them like heal your tank and darkwalker. There gameplay is predictable so when they get $hitted on they say ut3 sucks then run to play black ops. Quotes or people in this tier "Why do you still play this game"

Danjel

Skiller

Aromy

Lunarblackat

***_Shaker

F class
- People who tried to get better but always got $hitted on. They played Vctf 24/7 for years and never improve one bit. They hide behind good players and think their just as skilled, and always complain about stacked teams to justify their loss. Some people who make this tier love to hide in vehicles and lack skill there as well.  Quote for this tier "Look at the teams", "We almost won that match"

Coolworx

Pcx_Portorikan

***_Dalsk

Twofase

Sizzle(Leader of F class)

Ak-47_zero

Pinnacle

Zxcxbycxx

NBK_eagle eye

Rpz_xzotics/mysterious

The truth shall set you free..lol..
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 3:16pm
I PREDICT FEH WILL RAGE HARDER THAN HE HAS EVER RAGED  XDDDD
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 3:17pm
tier lists are sooo last weeek
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 3:19pm
"they act as if they can kill the flag carrier but when they get owned they act as i they never encountered the flag carrier in the first place."

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 3:20pm
although I Lol'd hard at "I see the flag carrier he's over there" 
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 3:27pm
la la la
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 3:32pm
another list???

CTF - A CLASS
DUEL - B CLASS
vCTF - B CLASS

yay :)
PSN:Imaginative
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 3:34pm
Fvck u rage. im  f class? I **** on u all the time so ur what Z class?  UR table is wrong
im tired.
doom5day View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote doom5day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 3:37pm
No complains here, man! :D xD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

another list???

CTF - A CLASS
DUEL - B CLASS
vCTF - B CLASS

CTF - A 
Duel - C  Ouch
vCTF - A

PHANT Y U NO PUT ME IN B LIST
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 3:48pm
LMAO - I hate these lists...

VCTF - A
Duel - Not even allowed to carry the list
CTF - Not even allowed to mention the list
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 3:56pm
I acually love my f-team! If ima be team leader though? I want Feh moved to my team where he belongs! And I see one dude on my f-team thats going to be getting splinters 4 sure.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 3:57pm
LOOL!!! this list is just wow. you were just looking for rage so hard that ppl not even mad.

its so many mistakes on the list that anyone doesnt even need to point it out haha.

but i will give you this, try againLOL 

im guessing this Phantaci?
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

another list???

CTF - A CLASS
DUEL - B CLASS
vCTF - B CLASS

CTF - A 
Duel - C  Ouch
vCTF - A

PHANT Y U NO PUT ME IN B LIST

Waiting on that tdm list :) whats above A Class? BuM's Class? i know im there Embarrassed
PSN:Imaginative
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 4:14pm
J rivers> me?

Somebody trollin aha
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 4:19pm
Lol Just for starters, TwoFase and Pin are B class, Jibba is B class... War and BDT are C class. Phantaci is at least B+.... it doesn't get much better than his mid field D. And Half the WaR clan is D, the other half are F class.... except Sanity, He's C. Hes not greedy and selfish like hurricane. 

And thats just for starters.... im not b****in bout my spot cuz i agree with it, Feh's name should be under mine tho ;) Damn noob. 

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 4:20pm
No quick rc , no devil_dragov, no thatsmatt, no dagon not even nooby terror ;( LOOOOOL

PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by ax412

J rivers> me?

Somebody trollin aha
Lol of course. we suck :(( I just want to know why vehicle players need an alt to make a tier list D:
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 4:27pm
No MrPeanutSeesU, Ellisno, Otakatony, Gamadik? What amateur made this list!?
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Lol Just for starters, TwoFase and Pin are B class, Jibba is B class... War and BDT are C class. Phantaci is at least B+.... it doesn't get much better than his mid field D. And Half the WaR clan is D, the other half are F class.... except Sanity, He's C. Hes not greedy and selfish like hurricane. 

And thats just for starters.... im not b****in bout my spot cuz i agree with it, Feh's name should be under mine tho ;) Damn noob. 
LOL!! <3

F it ill make a list but it will be rage at the endGeek
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 4:32pm
I havent played VCTF for like 3 months coz all the servers vanished :/ and although I did do the odd flag cap the main reason I played because the ping was awesome on the epic servers and destroying VCTF players is easy and fun :)
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Terror

No quick rc , no devil_dragov, no thatsmatt, no dagon not even nooby terror ;( LOOOOOL

I know right ? :D

Who the f created a serious vctf tier list without mentioning Matt, Dragov, Terror and me ??

I mean, wow LOL

Feh, try n make a list.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 6:13pm
Another list im not on.

Ah well, at least I can be A+++ on Super Smash Bros Melee.. :)
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 6:14pm
How bored do you have to get to do this?
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2011 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

How bored to you have to get to do this?

lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>