Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CTF TIER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CTF TIER
    Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 6:55am
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Originally posted by Deadaim

in tdm.. even with phant being a traitor ;)

remy phantasi tuna (seif?, q80?, Frag416?) as the 4th.. sorry I dont know all the 360 players.

bumrush pawweezy (penguin,rican,rico,crow,worm.. heck even myself if i gave myself a week of practice, + many more)

id put my money on ps3.

and phantaci.. smh ! you cant claim 360.. you simply cant.. not considering the fact of how much time you put in on ps3 before that **** even launched!

I'd bet on ps3 as well i'm just curious to see all these beast 360 players sizzles always talks about, joshy, hatred, and others.

nothing special i promise   Sleepy   except jkd
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 11:32am
Your over-rated ass still just talk'n? lmao You must not have anyone good willing to play on your team except for Rican? :(

The best from 360 want me on their team though. :o :O

Wont play even though you already agree'd to play a ctf match on 360? So I win regardless happyfeet. :->

keep following me around these forums and talk'n though, because your friends need their amazing over-rated pubstar to atleast be willing to talk a good game on here.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by ax412

me and paw had the best rockets on 360 ever lol
juggling over there was a science

and bum i disagree hit-scan is way easier to do on ps3.

well yeah hitscan but that still dont mean anything..only 2 weapons are hit scan..theres like 7 other weapons left..360 is just way easier to do everything..hardly try
PSN:Imaginative
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

remy phantasi tuna (seif?, q80?, Frag416?) as the 4th.. sorry I dont know all the 360 players.

bumrush pawweezy (penguin,rican,rico,crow,worm.. heck even myself if i gave myself a week of practice, + many more)

id put my money on ps3.

and phantaci.. smh ! you cant claim 360.. you simply cant.. not considering the fact of how much time you put in on ps3 before that **** even launched!

I'd bet on ps3 as well i'm just curious to see all these beast 360 players sizzles always talks about, joshy, hatred, and others.

yeah mainly just average players like deadzone or some ak47 equivalent for ps3
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 12:10pm

id put my money on ps3.

I heard that JKD acually laughed his ass off at your ctf tier. heard he laughed even harder at the fact that Seifer wasn't at the very top. :->
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Lol i go harder on 360 because its so easy. 360 duel makes me better at duel on PS3 but then too much dueling on ps3 will make me suck again idk..weird but ONLY reason id play on 360 would be my BOY

Dr. Death2point0 ! SOMEONE GET MY SON A PS3.
i remember when he first started dueling, that kid did get pretty damn good fast.  ive told him a bunch that at very least he needs a blue ray player so thats reason enough to get ps3 lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

lol, why have someone dedicate a server when ps3 has dedicated servers already.. idk
Smh
last year i use to host my server on dedicated ctf just for the guys on 360 to help keep them alive and because they were good friends.  thats why i told you rican you can leave your xbox run over night lol.  i had mine run for 4 days straight when i was outta town
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Your over-rated ass still just talk'n? lmao You must not have anyone good willing to play on your team except for Rican? :(

The best from 360 want me on their team though. :o :O

Wont play even though you already agree'd to play a ctf match on 360? So I win regardless happyfeet. :->

keep following me around these forums and talk'n though, because your friends need their amazing over-rated pubstar to atleast be willing to talk a good game on here.

didn't feel like reading   Sleepy
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 5:55pm

well yeah hitscan but that still dont mean anything..only 2 weapons are hit scan..theres like 7 other weapons left..360 is just way easier to do everything..hardly try
duel is all about hitscan. so 360 duels are in a way harder to be good at.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 9:42pm

yeah just noticed tonight how easy rockets are to use  O:  dem stiffer sticks
the movement and the lag are still god-awful
can't see ur rockets and it takes the game 5 seconds to tell u that u killed someone  ):
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 9:46am
pfff Yerty's rockets turn tight corners and even go through walls? xd Hearing Ram comment about Yerty and his rockets in the vid was hillarious, because everyone says the same sh1t about Yerty's rockets. You'll be in a party and JKD or VGP will say "WHAT"? man how in the world did that rocket hit me? lol I've also heard Bum question Yerty's rockets. Yerty has got the strangest rockets in ut3.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 3:31pm

yeah just noticed tonight how easy rockets are to use  O:  dem stiffer sticks
the movement and the lag are still god-awful
can't see ur rockets and it takes the game 5 seconds to tell u that u killed someone  ):

Exactly ps3 sticks are trash man :/

I need to buy a new controller. I just got paid so i just may do it.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 4:16pm
Yeah, the ps3 sticks are only good for UT3 movement and jumping..... 
triggers and aiming is better on xbox but it has poopy movement  ):  felt like i had shackles on and just ended up bunny hopping forward like a boss  XD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 4:25pm

Yeah, the ps3 sticks are only good for UT3 movement and jumping..... 
triggers and aiming is better on xbox but it has poopy movement  ):  felt like i had shackles on and just ended up bunny hopping forward like a boss  XD
If i bought a ps3 controlled thats shaped like a 360 controller would it feel like a 360 controller? (aim wise)
nah son I loved my movement on 360.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 4:56pm
i doubt you'd be able to get the same feel from a third-party controller  Dx
idk maybe its cause I use the left stick to jump.....it never registers my jump   -.-;
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 5:02pm

see thats why im so different. you follow the "crowd" which why i never understood. I do what I do to win. Utilize the tools that the game offers. Your trying to get respect for only using 2 weapons when their is no where in stone saying duel is all about hitscan. duel is about 1v1 battling it out for the most kills.
Lol brah when i was dueling on 360 a while back.I totaling everyone in duel..only hitscan weapon id use was a sniper..but mainly i use the other weapons. 360 is easier for me in fact it made me better on ps3 duel like i said.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 5:14pm

see thats why im so different. you follow the "crowd" which why i never understood. I do what I do to win. Utilize the tools that the game offers. Your trying to get respect for only using 2 weapons when their is no where in stone saying duel is all about hitscan. duel is about 1v1 battling it out for the most kills.
Lol brah when i was dueling on 360 a while back.I totaling everyone in duel..only hitscan weapon id use was a sniper..but mainly i use the other weapons. 360 is easier for me in fact it made me better on ps3 duel like i said.
lol you got me all wrong. I meant that if you never use hitscan in duel, you won't beat the greats.

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 5:55pm
false..beaten plenty of people even greats not relying on hitscan weapons. 
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 6:20pm

false..beaten plenty of people even greats not relying on hitscan weapons. 
son beat paw or remy best 3 outta 5 without using hitscan and I'll acknowledge what your saying.
until then lol even I can beat people using only projectiles.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 7:01pm
I rember beating Weezy on 360 using only shock and running non stop and making him chase me. I was on host so it don't really count though. Wins on host are never valid.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 10:00pm
but playing pubs and bragging about it on host is??
:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 10:34pm

but playing pubs and bragging about it on host is??:D

no i think the same way about ctf! too much advantage being on host so id rather play on someone elses host. only time i host is when people ask me too. Seif, VGP and Jason all like my host so they always ask me to set one up. I've told them many times that i don't like play'n on host, because its not as valid as off host.

Saying we 3-0'd you guys the first 2 games isn't bragging. Its just responding to all your sh1t talk with the truth. :o     
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 10:42pm
but u never 3-0'd us, lol
and im not saying when YOU hosting, im arguing your point that people should play xbox
because SOMEONE HAS TO HOST, someone has an advantage, everyone else lags
no matter the host, xbox CTF is completely dumb, useless and makes people worse
do u wanna set up a scrim sizzle? u, siefer, JKD and frag vs me and some pub stars???
inb4 "xbox is better, im amazing on that console non-sense"
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 10:47pm

but u never 3-0'd us, loland im not saying when YOU hosting, im arguing your point that people should play xboxbecause SOMEONE HAS TO HOST, someone has an advantage, everyone else lagsno matter the host, xbox CTF is completely dumb, useless and makes people worsedo u wanna set up a scrim sizzle? u, siefer, JKD and frag vs me and some pub stars???inb4 "xbox is better, im amazing on that console non-sense"

Sure a scrim vs ps3 pubstars on 360 sounds great! When do yall want to play?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 10:53pm
any day, one game on PS3 first so we can compare the raype on both consoles
so 1 game on ps3 first, then best of five on xbox
if u cant agree with that, then your a candy-ass   :)
Watch in 720P....duh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>