Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CTF TIER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CTF TIER
    Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 10:44am
I've acknowledged plenty of people's skill   Sleepy

and lol again you've never played me mon. I bet you're gettin checked into that senior center soon, cause you're losin it  Dx
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

and lol again you've never played me mon. I bet you're gettin checked into that senior center soon, cause you're losin it  Dx

Just make sure yall let me know when our match is! That is if you acualy intent to play this time?

Too bad Phantaci is in this. Ima hate having to wreck his ass with the rest of yall. : ( Id rather have him on my team so he'd get a chance to roll with the 360 big dogs for once. : )

Phantaci JKD Seifer VGP would just be too brutal though!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 11:44am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Just make sure yall let me know when our match is! That is if you acualy intent to play this time? Too bad Phantaci is in this. Ima hate having to wreck his ass with the rest of yall. : ( Id rather have him on my team so he'd get a chance to roll with the 360 big dogs for once. : ) Phantaci JKD Seifer VGP would just be too brutal though!

sooo annoying... those people arent the 360 big dogs dumb ass except seifer. vgp and jkd didnt really get super good until after everyone left lol. trendy and i used to make fun of vgp lmao. yes, NO ONE really used shock in ctf until me and trendy XD we were always good. vgp is cool though i remember him from UC
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 11:45am

Just make sure yall let me know when our match is! That is if you acualy intent to play this time?

Too bad Phantaci is in this. Ima hate having to wreck his ass with the rest of yall. : ( Id rather have him on my team so he'd get a chance to roll with the 360 big dogs for once. : )

Phantaci JKD Seifer VGP would just be too brutal though!

You gonna take that phantaci..lol.. from sizzle to phantaci come @ be bro. Thats some big talk sizzle hope u back it up if it happens because if u lose you might as well ban yourself.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 12:39pm
Haha I'll just talk to JKD and seifer about the match.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Just make sure yall let me know when our match is! That is if you acualy intent to play this time? Too bad Phantaci is in this. Ima hate having to wreck his ass with the rest of yall. : ( Id rather have him on my team so he'd get a chance to roll with the 360 big dogs for once. : ) Phantaci JKD Seifer VGP would just be too brutal though!

You gonna take that phantaci..lol.. from sizzle to phantaci come @ be bro. Thats some big talk sizzle hope u back it up if it happens because if u lose you might as well ban yourself.

I don't ever worry about Phantaci getting butthurt. He's too smart for that. :) He knows what I really think about his skillz.

I've already tried to ban myself a couple of times. xD After i wreck Pengwine i'll probably be done with ctf. Unless i can get a match going on ps3 to be fair to these guys. Id acualy like to play them on ps3 on a good server also, but thats out of my control.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

sooo annoying... those people arent the 360 big dogs dumb ass except seifer. vgp and jkd didnt really get super good until after everyone left lol. trendy and i used to make fun of vgp lmao. yes, NO ONE really used shock in ctf until me and trendy XD we were always good. vgp is cool though i remember him from UC

Yea sure Tuna. We're about to play another match though. You got anything ctf related going on? You ever set up any ctf matches for 360? You ever won a match on 360? Who is making you think that your on Seif, JKD or VGP's level at ctf?

You doing anything other then losing to WaR in duel? :o
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 2:48pm
LOL, Tuna was better at 360 launch, then syzygy ever was at his Prime   XDDDDDDDDDD
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 11:21pm
haha syz, i lost to war who was on an alt.. who cares? i beat him by like 6 kills the map b4. props to war because he actually stepped up in duel..
i never played ctf matches on the 360 because there were no teams lol..... all i did was ctf pug, dm pug, and duel.
i'll play you on the ps3 anyday sizzy. i sold my 360 awhile ago
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 11:25pm
syzygy, who is making you think you're a legendary flag runner lmao
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 8:46am
Tuna alls you have done since you got a ps3 is bad mouthed the best 360 players to try to suck up to the top ps3 players and duelers. Thats has been so obvious. You never once tried to put a team together to play anyone at ctf on 360. I tried to play you multiple times, but you failed to play just like Pengwine! The one time we did play a match you LOST and I didn't have VGP and JKD on my team! Since that match you've never been willing to play another one on 360? Its always this same nonsence? No one has tried to get good 360 ctf going as hard as I have! I even got some qm back on 360 for a while. What have you done? Well except for fk up oOPS with your two face sh1t. :(

Do you remember when i did that ctf pug on 360 with top players and the player with the low score had to switch over after each game so teams would stay even? You had to switch over every single game? lol I had high score a lot and I cap'd flags though? It was obvious that you just didn't belong with the 360 big dogs Tuna. :) Even though you do have quite a bark.

Just enjoy beating average duelers on ps3 Tuna and leave ctf to us big dogs. :->   

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 9:26am

Tuna alls you have done since you got a ps3 is bad mouthed the best 360 players to try to suck up to the top ps3 players and duelers. Thats has been so obvious. You never once tried to put a team together to play anyone at ctf on 360. I tried to play you multiple times, but you failed to play just like Pengwine! The one time we did play a match you LOST and I didn't have VGP and JKD on my team! Since that match you've never been willing to play another one on 360? Its always this same nonsence? No one has tried to get good 360 ctf going as hard as I have! I even got some qm back on 360 for a while. What have you done? Well except for fk up oOPS with your two face sh1t. :(

Do you remember when i did that ctf pug on 360 with top players and the player with the low score had to switch over after each game so teams would stay even? You had to switch over every single game? lol I had high score a lot and I cap'd flags though? It was obvious that you just didn't belong with the 360 big dogs Tuna. :) Even though you do have quite a bark.

Just enjoy beating average duelers on ps3 Tuna and leave ctf to us big dogs. :->   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLWEGFOKJDEFGVJEEOOLEOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOL LOL LOL
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 9:31am
^ Look its Little Boy Blue ^
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 10:07am
youre just making **** up now. ask the ps3 players if i suck up to them lol so dumb. toddler version of me>you any day XD

syzygy you are legendary for sure man :D
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 10:16am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

youre just making **** up now. ask the ps3 players if i suck up to them lol so dumb. toddler version of me>you any day XDsyzygy you are legendary for sure man :D

Dude you just did it again right up there ^ lmao JKD and VGP aren't ctf big dogs? You say that sh1t out of nowhere? Everyone knows that JKD and VGP have been 2 of the best 360 ctf players period. Seif rates JKD & VGP the same as i do. 2 of the best.   
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 10:16am
Holy crap. Where are your friends bro?
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 10:34am
LOL Tuna talked **** to me and he straight up told Phant that his tier was a fail.....yup, def sucking up  XD   
Syzygarb, no one believes anything you say. And Everyone knows that pretty much everyone > you, so I suggest you stop wasting your time typing  :D   maybe go out and get a different game.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 10:47am
Nice try Pengwine! How you doing in the ctf tourney? lmao You going to let Bum shut you out again? :o

Go back to camping, because your sure no flag runner! :(
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 10:49am
Me > You 

errbody knows ittttttttt   <3333  even your friends, and even you, deep down inside   :D 

LOL
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 11:41am
Me > You   at running

don't care bout anything but running!

there's another mode for spam'n and all that other sh1t called tdm. :->
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 11:55am
You wish you could run like me   ~.^
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 3:12pm
best players i have seen play ctf are-

bum
phant
dulux drokun
grx600
phillin
veda
penguin
XphillaX
terror

gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 4:37pm

Me > You   at running

don't care bout anything but running!

there's another mode for spam'n and all that other sh1t called tdm. :->
Don't dis my spamming, Sizzle Big smile  Wanna do TDM??? or are you scared Big smile  Come at me bro LOL
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 6:40pm
Groin u know what happened last time we played tdm. :O
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 10:39am
Yo Pengwine.... when do all these ps3 ctf pugs go down? i may join a few and go ham on some ps3 kids. :)   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>