Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CTF TIER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CTF TIER
    Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 10:50am
Yeah... I think you may have had more kills than me in Rising Sun, due to you standing on the platform in the middle and spawn killing everyone Cry
I'm pretty sure I had more kills in the other matches...
BTW... what ever happened to our TPBM match?  And, did you ever play Val?  I always assumed that Val would have owned you.
Also, I'm usually playing GearsOW 3, but am very willing to do more UT3 TDM vs the elderly Tongue
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 12:16pm
lol naw the last time we play'd tdm i went ham every game, other scores weren't even close. :) You don't remember message'n me afterwards? You said you think i would own Val an Seph, or something like that? lol

Naw I have only played tdm when Val was in the game once, and that was a long time ago. You were also in there holding down r2 as usual. :o :-)

TPBM tdm match probably would have been funny. I played tdm with DoD and Rivers once, and i laughed my ass off the whole time, so i can just imagine a TPBM tdm match with Val and Seph'd drunk ass. xD

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

lol naw the last time we play'd tdm i went ham every game, other scores weren't even close. :) You don't remember message'n me afterwards? You said you think i would own Val an Seph, or something like that? lol

Naw I have only played tdm when Val was in the game once, and that was a long time ago. You were also in there holding down r2 as usual. :o :-)

TPBM tdm match probably would have been funny. I played tdm with DoD and Rivers once, and i laughed my ass off the whole time, so i can just imagine a TPBM tdm match with Val and Seph'd drunk ass. xD

That night you probably would of owned Seph and Val, but normally I would not put my money on Sizzle Shocked
BTW... do not underestimate the skill of drunk Seph, the duck, or the blue haired girl...LOL
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567