FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CTF TIER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CTF TIER
    Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 5:24pm
STARS=The players that run it!    These are the top flag runners to ever play ctf   These players take yo sh1t regardles of who's on D and make it past all the killa's you can throw at them. They don't always run the flag, but when they do their the ones that score.

360   SYZYGY JKDMAN SEIFER VIDEOGAMEPRINCE JASON KILLS MANIAC     PS3   PAW WEEZY VEDA PENGUIN HERBERT RAMSLAYER PHANTACI CS   

PLATINUM=THE VERY BEST CTF PLAYERS PERIOD    These players totally own in ctf! They excell in every aspect of ctf! They have the skillz and knowledge needed to be a game changer in ctf!     

SEIFER JKDMAN VIDEOGAMEPRINCE PAW WEEZY BUMRUSH PHANTACI DEADAIM VEDA DROKEN DISCO TERROR HUNT

Gold=Real good ctf players that are still lacking something to be concidered one of the very best

Syzygy Vlln Herbert Helscream Worm Rican Hatred Remy Joshy Kupcake FaseU Inhumane Killa Frag416 CS Jason Kills Maniac Kosack Buzzin Frog Drone Darkness Biofreak BenWa Smalba WeirdGuy Dragov Crow War King Eternal Streetz

silver=over rated allround by others and by themselves    these players go harder then all others try'n to impress other players    they often say they don't go hard even though they really do   these players are why pubstar was coined    don't be fooled by their high points against randoms

pengwine ramslayer steffiroth Tuna

scrap metal=players that should avoid ctf at all cost    these players play ctf just to annoy better players   they obviously have their r2 taped or velcro'd    they don't even know where the sniper or shock are located on any map    they know they suck, but they still hope to get better no matter how long it takes

coldgaze causepain fehtalatee pinupgirl achbeast pinnacle    
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 5:33pm
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 5:51pm
you must've been on your level when you made this..whatever you were smoking at the time, let me have some
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 5:55pm
all these lists are stupid apart from Hunts duel list
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 6:04pm
>CTF Tier List
>Thread started by syzygy
>automatically void
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 6:13pm

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

x'D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 6:15pm
the most void thing to ever exist

defines the term "SMH"
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 6:45pm
Holy crap. To all mods. Please make a TIER section for all the ragers.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

PLATINUM=THE VERY BEST CTF PLAYERS PERIOD    These players totally own in ctf! They excell in every aspect of ctf! They have the skillz and knowledge needed to be a game changer in ctf!     

SEIFER JKDMAN VIDEOGAMEPRINCE PAW WEEZY BUMRUSH PHANTACI DEADAIM VEDA DROKEN DISCO TERROR HUNT

Gold=Real good ctf players that are still lacking something to be concidered one of the very best

Syzygy Vlln Herbert Helscream Worm Rican Hatred Remy Tuna Kupcake FaseU Inhumane Killa Frag416 CS Jason Kills Maniac Kosack Buzzin Frog Drone Darkness Biofreak BenWa Smalba WeirdGuy Dragov Crow War King Eternal

silver=over rated by others and by themselves    these players go harder then all others try'n to impress other players    they often say they don't go hard even though they really do   these players are why pubstar was coined    don't be fooled by their high points against randoms

pengwine ramslayer steffiroth joshy

scrap metal=players that should avoid ctf at all cost    these players play ctf just to annoy better players   they obviously have their r2 taped or velcro'd    they don't even know where the sniper or shock are located on any map    they know they suck, but they still hope to get better no matter how long it takes

coldgaze causepain fehtalatee pinupgirl achbeast pinnacle    

And this guy is not overrated Sizzle. He is actually one of the top players on Xbox.
He would f*** you up all day long with an impact hammer. Not gonna lie.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

PLATINUM=THE VERY BEST CTF PLAYERS PERIOD    These players totally own in ctf! They excell in every aspect of ctf! They have the skillz and knowledge needed to be a game changer in ctf!     SEIFER JKDMAN VIDEOGAMEPRINCE PAW WEEZY BUMRUSH PHANTACI DEADAIM VEDA DROKEN DISCO TERROR HUNT Gold=Real good ctf players that are still lacking something to be concidered one of the very best Syzygy Vlln Herbert Helscream Worm Rican Hatred Remy Tuna Kupcake FaseU Inhumane Killa Frag416 CS Jason Kills Maniac Kosack Buzzin Frog Drone Darkness Biofreak BenWa Smalba WeirdGuy Dragov Crow War King Eternal silver=over rated by others and by themselves    these players go harder then all others try'n to impress other players    they often say they don't go hard even though they really do   these players are why pubstar was coined    don't be fooled by their high points against randomspengwine ramslayer steffiroth <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#ff0000">joshy scrap metal=players that should avoid ctf at all cost    these players play ctf just to annoy better players   they obviously have their r2 taped or velcro'd    they don't even know where the sniper or shock are located on any map    they know they suck, but they still hope to get better no matter how long it takes coldgaze causepain fehtalatee pinupgirl achbeast pinnacle    
And this guy is not overrated Sizzle. He is actually one of the top players on Xbox.
He would f*** you up all day long with an impact hammer. Not gonna lie.

make a ctf list and rate him to your liking then :o
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

all these lists are stupid apart from Hunts duel list

you aren't running across hyrule field anymore so give syzygy his hat back. he's bald and it's cold outside
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 11:26pm
wow some names from my 1st played days on 360, i like the catigory "scrap metal" lol, but pinupgurl was hot she is moved to platinum just for that..  tho i think you discredited joshy, he alwasy like equil played really good for having tons of lag on almost everyones host.  still thought it was funny him and equil thought my central host is better for them than a east coast,, chanciestkidds was whos they were refering too lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

wow some names from my 1st played days on 360, i like the catigory "scrap metal" lol, but pinupgurl was hot she is moved to platinum just for that..  tho i think you discredited joshy, he alwasy like equil played really good for having tons of lag on almost everyones host.  still thought it was funny him and equil thought my central host is better for them than a east coast,, chanciestkidds was whos they were refering too lol

i should have put Tuna in silver and Joshy in gold. lol i got those 2 mixed up. :) Ima switch those 2 around. Tuna's hair alone drops him to silver. hahaha :->

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 12:54am
aint gonna lie sizzle is a good teammate in ctf and vctf.

ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 4:42am
you still talkin top bwoy lmfao! Nexuiz _U _nothing
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 4:43am
what happened to EU vs US warfare??? huh killa
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 7:19am

Lol it is awhile ago isnt it :P?

Yeah Joshy and Equil were beasts. Joshy on D and Equil running the flag makin a beastly team.
Chanciest was bad tho :P He always ended up with the lowest points in pugs cause he never went hard. 

Here are a few that are still in QnL but NEVER EVER mentioned lol:

BarrelTHEKID (Lol, it was so much fun playing with him)
AlignedEcko1972 (Never mentioned, but a beastly player as well)
Hatred4You (Lol, he was annoying on mic. We used to bark at each other on the mic and drive Joshy nuts xDxD Last game on Facing when I did that before I moved to PS3 he said: "SHUT UP DARKN3SS YOU f***ING c**t" hahaha. That made me lmfao so hard xD
Equilibrium1989 (Such a nice guy and beastly player)

Outside QnL:

oSc_Man1ac (This guy had it all. He was a fn beast player, knew about ALL glitches and best flagruns, and funny thing is, we never heard him on mic :P Would still like to hear him on mic tho)

I think i am forgetting a few? Damn its a while ago.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 10:52am
Originally posted by ax412

good to know, because i intend to join upgrade on 360 xD I'm also bout to switch to the Tauch Aimon programmable Mouse and wand set for 360.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 10:54am

good to know, because i intend to join upgrade on 360 xD I'm also bout to switch to the Tauch Aimon programmable Mouse and wand set for 360.

gotta be ready for Nexuiz
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 10:56am

i would buy a aimon if i knew that i would prefer it, or if i could return it to a local store. but not about to pay 70 bucks just to find out i dont like it tho
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 11:10am

Lol yeah like wait another 2 years.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 11:12am

Lol it is awhile ago isnt it :P?
Yeah Joshy and Equil were beasts. Joshy on D and Equil running the flag makin a beastly team.
Chanciest was bad tho :P He always ended up with the lowest points in pugs cause he never went hard. 
Here are a few that are still in QnL but NEVER EVER mentioned lol:
BarrelTHEKID (Lol, it was so much fun playing with him)
AlignedEcko1972 (Never mentioned, but a beastly player as well)
Hatred4You (Lol, he was annoying on mic. We used to bark at each other on the mic and drive Joshy nuts xDxD Last game on Facing when I did that before I moved to PS3 he said: "SHUT UP DARKN3SS YOU f***ING c**t" hahaha. That made me lmfao so hard xD
Equilibrium1989 (Such a nice guy and beastly player)
Outside QnL:
oSc_Man1ac (This guy had it all. He was a fn beast player, knew about ALL glitches and best flagruns, and funny thing is, we never heard him on mic :P Would still like to hear him on mic tho)
I think i am forgetting a few? Damn its a while ago.

Equil is a beast! ive posted about him a few times. he's cool as hell too. my man Buzzin Frog was a beast also and fun as hell to play with and have in a party. those were the funnest days of ut3. Buzzin and Kosack in the same party ment you weren't getting a single word in. lol Those two would keep us laughing all night. PoopStation hasn't been nearly as much fun! :(
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 11:15am
Kosack was pretty fun. 
Khesire was also a cool guy to have on mic.
His voice reminded me of Death's :P 
He had a little puppy which always barked on mic.
He would intentionally increase the volume when that happened ahaha
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 11:28am

i would buy a aimon if i knew that i would prefer it, or if i could return it to a local store. but not about to pay 70 bucks just to find out i dont like it tho

my worn out 360 controller will walk in any direction by itself lol so switching to a new Aimon and try'n to get used to it will just add to the challenge a little. $75 isn't bad really. if i don't like it i'll just give it to someone else. xD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 11:29am

Lol yeah like wait another 2 years.

lol hope its not that long!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>