Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GTA V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GTA V
    Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 9:16am
no info , nothing only relaesedate of the trailer

Uploaded with
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 11:13am
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 3:57pm
mfw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 5:03pm
Hope it isn't ****ty and runs slow like the last one. We need another Vice city. 

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Hope it isn't ****ty and runs slow like the last one. We need another Vice city or SanAndreas

I just really love that game..

I was searching for it on PS Store the other day, but couldn't find it..
Did someone else see this for low-price on PS Store a while ago? 
Otherwise im going nuts Geek
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 7:39pm
GTAIV is awesome, people still play it since its release in 2008! It helped with having two HUGE DLC's!! They are whole games in itself, especially Gay Tony. I'm just hoping for better car movements, better graphics, would be sweet if it looked like LA Noire and the other annoying multiplayer issues. Free Roam never gets old.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 9:17pm
Still plays super slow compared to other GTA's which is why i haven't touched my copy in almost 3 years now. And driving on this game just sucks, i also hated the cell phone idea, sure it made cheat codes easier, but i'd rather button mash to get the code in instead of the phone disappearing when someone throws a rock at you.

I love San Andreas too Darkness. Vice City is my favorite map and 80's rock. But the flying in San Andreas is just way to much fun.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 9:50pm
Aww back to PS3 when this baby drops =)

OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 10:45pm
Mmmmmm! Day after Uncharted 3. Nice!
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 11:16am
Ying, will you add me back on your friends list for this?
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 12:34am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Ying, will you add me back on your friends list for this?

Only if you still have that picture from Little BIg planet of my sockboy hanging on those cheerleader's second pair of lips.  

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 2:27am
Unhappy I traded that game in for AC:Brotherhood.. damnit.. guess no more yingyang
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 3:58am
u ddnt get it when it was free jp?
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 11:29am
No, I had the disc way before the meltdown of PSN, Why would I waste my free game on LBP when I already had the game?
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 2:17pm

Unhappy I traded that game in for AC:Brotherhood.. damnit.. guess no more yingyang

Um, your still on my yingyangin list im sure lol , i just havent signed in, to be honest after the work is done i prefer to enjoy the city  since ive only been on the east coast for a year and theres so much to do each night. Im becoming an old man now, video games are at the bottom of my list when it comes to fun. But dont worry GTA V and nexuiz will bring me back.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 4:06pm
Actually no, before you left you told me you were going to delete me because you won't be coming on very much. I still have Spagender on my friends list who has been gone for 2+years.. will never delete him and hoping for that one day where I'll see him pop online... the heavens will open, the angels will sing and peace will return to this land!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 7:05pm

Actually no, before you left you told me you were going to delete me because you won't be coming on very much. I still have Spagender on my friends list who has been gone for 2+years.. will never delete him and hoping for that one day where I'll see him pop online... the heavens will open, the angels will sing and peace will return to this land!

That dude never talked I heard, he must have one hell of a hip thrust taunt to get you this mesmorized

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 7:21pm
Yup, it was that and his IH duels in Warfare that was pretty epic.. I know I wasn't the only one he battled. I do have to say that I was the first person to ever kill him, unless he was just trying to be nice in telling me that I was, I remembered it was on tank crossing. 
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 7:37pm

Yup, it was that and his IH duels in Warfare that was pretty epic.. I know I wasn't the only one he battled. I do have to say that I was the first person to ever kill him, unless he was just trying to be nice in telling me that I was, I remembered it was on tank crossing. 

For your wedding can i make honeymoon jokes about the goo from Deck? i mean Spag Splooge......oh im getting banned hahaha

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 2:53pm
Wednesday! =}
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2011 at 2:58pm
wooohoooooo!!! I can't wait..
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 11:43am
Literally woke up at 8 this morning and waited for a trailer XD
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 12:05pm
Didn't see much new stuff. Just jet skis and a crop duster airplane. I like the location, LA.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 4:25pm
omgimsoexcited
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 5:47pm
do we see the return of flying jets?!?! ooooooooh I hope I hope I hope.. Jetskis, cropdusters, helicopters and jets? oh my!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>