Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Battlefield 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

people with battlefield3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: people with battlefield3
    Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 12:40am
hi guys i want know who have bf3, i view tx2k7, demonz and play with rest today
is fun view great ut3 players play

the thursday (jueves) i have problems conection and canĀ“t connect ea servers but others days play very good conection excepted some lag

for me the game is great excepted online pass , f*** THE ONLINE PASS, grrrrrrr

-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 6:40am
A buddy of mine bought bf3 with my preorder (my ps3 is broke) and i must say this game is the ****.
This is really warfare imo
I know for sure when i get a new ps3 it'll be bf3 most of the time... No ut, no bo, and VERY OFTEN mw3 cuz thats the only thing my gf likes (she started to like gaming due to black ops when i demanded her to play lol, now shes hooked hehehe, and bf3 is too difficult for her.
Anyway ill be playing this game whenever i visit my pall. (Ofcourse on his acc)..
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 11:04am
Still. MW3 > BF3.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 1:25pm
I got this game today. 
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 4:48pm
This game turned out better than i expected. They need a patch to fix these connection issues.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 6:08pm
i dont know is this is true for everyone but a friend told me that they cannot hear anyone else.. and the problem in the beta being that even if you invite peopel into lobbies pre-game... you dont get into the same team/squard or even sometimes in the same game.... and also you can't speak to anyone in-game either...... any of that true for you people?..... either way im stil getting this game, it's epic :O
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

This game turned out better than i expected. They need a patch to fix these connection issues.

Agree, i got on just fine, played a few rounds, went to campaign for awhile, then went back to multiplayer and i couldn't get online for sh1t. even restarted the game and still keep losing connection, so i said fvck it 

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 6:14pm
they r doin server maintenance atm i believe
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 12:36am
Originally posted by -NocTuRnuS-

I got this game today. 

yeaaaaaaaaaaa nocturnus coming we play Big smileBig smile

this saturday i play and no  problems with conection some lag but nothing important

for me problaby bf3>mw3... mw3 is small maps everybody play alone without team, more campers, no vehicles, same mw2, bf3 is more realist play with team, real sniper... same bbc2 but best

i know mw3 and bf3 games diferents and 2 vgood games ( in realist shoters) but i prefered bf3

for me ut3 more fun, i play bf3 and coming bored in ut3 never bored xDD but ut3 no much  people and we have play others games

p.d. thatsmat i listen other players in the game but i read much people have problems to listen

i hope fix servers
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 4:13am
iv gotten a ways into the campaign, n i must say the game is graphically beautiful...the physics are well done...it honestly feels like ur walking into a real war zone imo

lovin everything from the F18 mission, to stormin the desert with an entire tank division, and repelling a russian paratrooper force

the multiplayer has been running error free for me, no mic or connection issues, just hours of fun xD
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 4:25am
oh and perhaps something to try for those gettn split up in game:
when ur loading, make sure ur whole party has "No, Dont Put Me In A Squad" selected, it should work

and for the voice....theres a VOIP option in the pause menu, if for some reason its not workn with ur friends, toggle it to "Everyone" instead of just "Squad" and see if that works
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 1:30pm
Intial reaction: just started plyin it and...there are a few glitches where ive got stuck and cant move my character other than flapping limbs.  I like the feel of the weapons and realism of firing in bursts so the recoil doesnt interfere with your aim. TBH it feels like COD and Im confused how ive gone from infantryman to co-pilot wtf? The flight missions r OK but weapons seem inaccurate. Overall tho I like it, not sure if Im crazy bout BF3. For me its not gonna b like BFBC2 or KZ3 - I played those titles a lot online - so its not a 'must have' game imo, those ones u know instantly. Hopefully online will be as good as BFBC which if it is i'll b relieved.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 7:52pm
Both Triphop and I have it along with 3 or 4 others from our clan.  I love it so far :)  I have had some connection issues - mainly the game will lock up sometimes and won't let me respawn so I have to exit all the way.  Kind of a bummer when you are on a good server.  No mic issues here tho.  The team speak is nice especially if you are playing with more than four freinds at a time.  Yes, squading up is a little more tricky but I really like how you can switch squads and teams in game and that it re-balances the sides between maps.   That was huge dislike for me on BFBC2 - having a full team on one side and a handful on the other and no way to switch and no re-balancing.

Oh..and I LOVE how knifing is more realistic.  Makes getting dog tags even more enjoyable Thumbs Up
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

Still. MW3 > BF3.
You must have an XBox!?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 5:36pm
loooooooool pamkitten niceeee
2 wlrds play battlefield but i recruitment maybe when i have one team, we have clanmatch :-)
please add or i add for speak

Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2011 at 4:38am
I had a nice Squad Deathmatch yesterday with some F.u.K.
Need some more! :D
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 8:44am
luvvvvvv bf3!!! although TX keeps killing me in the helicopter :P
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by daaBOMB

luvvvvvv bf3!!! although TX keeps killing me in the helicopter :P
TX can't drive vehicles. You should see him in GT5. Horrible!!!!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 2:35pm
hey man im an ace pilot, its everyone else who sucks! the only time i got her killed was wen an enemy helicopter hit me from below & flipped my helicopter almost upside down, couldnt correct b4 we hit da ground :S
and stop hating on my driving bain, its hard not to race aggressively xD
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 8:22am
Hey guys, you should add me on the PSN, I would love to have more people with BF3in my friend list :)
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 1:46pm
got BF3 thanks to HH Wink it is pure awesomeness . mainly playing tdm for now . i tried cq and rush but maps are too big to play it alone Smile . one annoying thing are those flashlights on your weapon . usually i kill those using flashlights , but if you use it yourself it always gives away your position . same with the laserpoint. how many times i ran one direction , then i see a flash or a red laser far right or left ... time to pull out my knife lol

Uploaded with
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 3:06pm
I suggest you play Conquest (Domination), its beast.
It doesnt matter if you're alone, you eventually end up playing as a team anyway.
"We" recently unlocked heat seakers on the heli & jet, and some invi. cloak for tank.
My fav maps are; Op. Firestorm, Seinne Crossing, Kharg Island (or somehing), Op. Metro and the map with the "Market Square" where the check-point (B) is in the ally.
Love flying the heli, and do tricky manouvres (while ppl inside the heli think i'll crash, but i dont :D) and heatseak everyone out of da sky hehehe.

and for darkness who claims MW3>BF3 and is being repetitive in his posts, you clearly dont know the difference between a mediocre game, and a game that offers so much more. This is not fanboyism, its a given fact.
Two games with basically different gameplay/standards, but its undenyable that BF3 has the whole package. CoD is mainstream, its the "Apple" of fps.
Ppl buy it regardless of any improvement, cough*MW3*cough! so saying MW3>BF3 is a bit off. I prefer realistic teambased warfare with vehicles over playing rambo with a bunch of 12yo who only care about getting killstreaks and not the actual objective. You play mw, and let the big boys do real warfare :-)
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 4:03pm
Its a matter of opinion not whats better. Everyone has different taste. 

Either way thats a damn good post.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 7:10pm
totally agree with you cyanide :) cos its so true :D
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 8:20pm
Gameplay > Graphics

Sleepy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>