FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

people with battlefield3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: people with battlefield3
    Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 10:30pm
^^^ well i guess its a good thing BF3 has good graphics then as well haha
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 11:00pm
this is a truly awful game
:(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 6:27am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Gameplay > Graphics
Sleepy

totally agree with you...and those are two things that bf3 has over mw3 :D
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 7:23am
its funny, ppl sayn bf3 was **** but all da ppl who got mw3 day 1 on my friends list play DC Universe, BF3, UT3 or even Black Ops...very few ppl play mw3...hmmmm lol
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 9:03am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

Gameplay > Graphics
Sleepy

nah, just graphics   (^^)
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 10:25am
Originally posted by TX2k7

its funny, ppl sayn bf3 was **** but all da ppl who got mw3 day 1 on my friends list play DC Universe, BF3, UT3 or even Black Ops...very few ppl play mw3...hmmmm lol

your friends are stupid :)
lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 12:38pm

Gameplay > Graphics
Sleepy
nah, just graphics   (^^)

nope... if mw3 has a recording system like BO, then that's the only thing it has over bf3 :o.. better guns, real sniping, realistic unlike cod which is far from being realistic, ut3 is more realistic than cod O_O...far ore baalnced.... no stupid killstreaks or deathstreaks, no ridiculous perks, new and better engine, the producers actually try to resolve problems of their previous games (even though there weren't many anyway, for example poeple can't snipe camp as much cos of scope glare if you stay in one position too much, good bullet damage (no where near as unbalanced and crappy as cod bullet damage is) far better value for money, not exactly sure how it works, if it's the same as bc2 where if you got limited edition you get all future DLC free or pay a one-off £9.99 fee..and they actually change the game to make it more exciting, don't know how the producers just add a few new guns, perks and maps then think thats enough for a "new" game. When really it's the same **** year aftre year, same flaw riddled game and everyone is doing what they want for their precious k/d
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 12:42pm
also ive got quite a few people on psn whose comments are how **** mw3 is or its dissapointing etc etc... not read or heard anyone say anything bad about bf3... simply because... it's the superior game in pretty much every aspect O_O
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 12:54pm
LOL, who says every game has to be realistic? oh yeah I forgot to complain about how unrealistic the shock rifle is. If anyone tries to bring realism into CoD, they should feel dumb. It's not meant to be realistic.

Kinda hard for people to play CoD because they can't react fast enough since you die in like 2-Bullets. Understandable that they'd need to play a slow and unexciting game like BF3  (:

I was originally going to buy it.....but then played the horrendous Beta.....even gave it another try at a friends house....then I laughed at him for his horrible purchase  D:

Well it's a good thing none of those people's opinions matter, or we'd have a big problem on our hands  XD If you wanna bring in random points, it's a good thing that MW3 outsold BF3 in the first 24 hours   (^^)  Sales are directly relatable  :D
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 12:58pm
The sales only prove that people are scared of change.

But jesus, TO EACH THEIR OWN! Why argue about it?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 1:03pm
Yeah, I always order a whopper with no onions at Burger King cause I'm terrified of change  D:

or maybe I just know what I like?
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 1:08pm
Onions suck.

Hey i like MW3, just my thought on it. lol If they dont fix the lag problem soon though im going to jump out a fvcking window.

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 1:14pm

LOL, who says every game has to be realistic? oh yeah I forgot to complain about how unrealistic the shock rifle is. If anyone tries to bring realism into CoD, they should feel dumb. It's not meant to be realistic.
Kinda hard for people to play CoD because they can't react fast enough since you die in like 2-Bullets. Understandable that they'd need to play a slow and unexciting game like BF3  (:
I was originally going to buy it.....but then played the horrendous Beta.....even gave it another try at a friends house....then I laughed at him for his horrible purchase  D:
Well it's a good thing none of those people's opinions matter, or we'd have a big problem on our hands  XD If you wanna bring in random points, it's a good thing that MW3 outsold BF3 in the first 24 hours   (^^)  Sales are directly relatable  :D

lol its hard for people to play cod? really....? i don't like cod because its so easy and noobfriendly to the point that anyone of any fps skill level can get decent in a few weeks of playing it... it dont take much skill to be good in cod games, thats why 90% of the players are 14 year old kids lol, thats one of the reason why i don't plan on buying anymore cods because they're easy to play and the most noob friendly shooter there is.. hell it even rewards bad players with deathstreaks... when i meant the bulet damage is crap i didn't mean to say you die too quickly... i meant by how dumb it is, example that snipers get hitmarkers half the time... and if mw3 is the same as mw2 in a way that if you have a sniper that is silenced and don't have stopping power you CANT get a one shot kill to the head from a foot away... and that pistols take a full clip to kill, some guns kill in a few shots while others take much longer,
im not bringing up random things, i was bringing up things about gameplay, which... is pretty important. theres so much wrong with cod games but ah well... some people just dont see how bad the game is really... and seph is right in saying thew majority of people dont want change so they stick to the same crap.. and sales dont mean ****, ut3 > all console fps but it sold the least... so no point talking about sales...
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 1:15pm
and yeah cod isnt meant to be realistic i know but it shouldnt be as ridiculously unrealistic as it is
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 1:19pm
anyway im off the subject now i don't need to debate what game is bettter when its pretty obvious bf3 is superior lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 1:23pm
Jesus matt, why do you post 3 times when your trying to argue and you always have a book to read that no one wants too lol... Flippin clown

And change that damn barbie crap, you're starting to scare me with how much you like to hang on to it... take 3 mins to delete it and not look like a flamer.

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Originally posted by TX2k7

your friends are stupid :)lol

then ur a self-hater lol
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Jesus matt, why do you post 3 times when your trying to argue and you always have a book to read that no one wants too lol... Flippin clown

And change that damn barbie crap, you're starting to scare me with how much you like to hang on to it... take 3 mins to delete it and not look like a flamer.
loool!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 1:34pm

lol its hard for people to play cod? really....? i don't like cod because its so easy and noobfriendly to the point that anyone of any fps skill level can get decent in a few weeks of playing it... it dont take much skill to be good in cod games, thats why 90% of the players are 14 year old kids lol, thats one of the reason why i don't plan on buying anymore cods because they're easy to play and the most noob friendly shooter there is.. hell it even rewards bad players with deathstreaks... when i meant the bulet damage is crap i didn't mean to say you die too quickly... i meant by how dumb it is, example that snipers get hitmarkers half the time... and if mw3 is the same as mw2 in a way that if you have a sniper that is silenced and don't have stopping power you CANT get a one shot kill to the head from a foot away... and that pistols take a full clip to kill, some guns kill in a few shots while others take much longer,
im not bringing up random things, i was bringing up things about gameplay, which... is pretty important. theres so much wrong with cod games but ah well... some people just dont see how bad the game is really... and seph is right in saying thew majority of people dont want change so they stick to the same crap.. and sales dont mean ****, ut3 > all console fps but it sold the least... so no point talking about sales...

Well it's hard for some people to adapt to the fast-death aspect  D:  It apparently turns them away from the game   ):  

and yes it's easy, but theirs a blatant skill difference from the kid that goes 20-17 and the kid that goes 40-5.  

LOOOOL if hitmarkers wouldn't exist, snipers would definitely be too easy to use and overpowered. 

Yeah, the random things was peoples comments on psn  (;  thats just as useless as sales, twas my point. 

Every game has issues, but when a game is fun, issues don't break it  ;D  unless it's BF3  D:

lol "Shouldn't be ridiculously unrealistic" is a beyond void statement. It's a video game.

Bah, I was really looking forward to BF3.....couldn't stand next to MW3 though....oh well hope EA/DICE can make a comeback with BF4  <3  won't be hard since they'll be up against Treyarch's Blackops 2  ):
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 1:35pm
ZOMG! Wheres the edit button??
Triple post!!! xD
Matt dont get too emotional :D.e
And pen... Bf3 graphics comparison with mw3 doesnt mean sh1t on consoles where both are nearly the same, thus making that point misplaced.

Okay guys you post too fast for me lolz
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 2:10pm
Edit: sorry, this is quite a long paragraph, so im sorry to anyone who cant be bothered to read something that takes a minute, if that O_O

well seph i just remembered a few points aftre i made y post and was too lazy to edit thats all.. and dont have to call me a clown, many other people have posted alot more than i do when they try to make their points.. and most of the time im pretty quiet on the forums so im sure a 8-10 lined paragraph wont hurt anybody.... plus this is about video games, on a videogame forum, so my posts are no where near as bad as the other random bull **** related "books" that others have posted loland also peng yeah theres obviosuly skill differeces between playters but even the guy with the better score could just play for the k/d ratio while the other guy could nof been going for the objective... for example i seen a mw2 vid of someone hiding at the back of a map with oneman1army and using noobtubing the whole game and got over 50 kills... doing something that involes no skill... so my point is, anyone can get a good KD, by either being good or simply playing like a cheap (insert rude word)... and with cod it is so easy to play extreamly cheap with so many nooby options...and well about my point of realism and you saying its void cos its a videogame... is pretty stupid in a way....well yeah its a videogame, but videogames do try to emulate a level of realism, some to a lesser degree and some to a higher degree. and when it comes to an army game they should at least try to get some physics right and add at least some sense of realism.... and i just think its pathetic when you cna die from a tomahawk thats bene thrown across the map, bounced off of a wall, then the floor and into your toe can kill you, or the fact you die from what... a 5 foot drop, or a riot shield can block absolutly anything, even ac130 shells.. yeha as you said, cod is an arcade shooter and isnt meant to be realistic but god damn, at least try to get some thigns right in that department ya know lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 2:15pm
Nice paragraph explaining why you wrote a paragraph clown. Take a joke bud, ;) lol

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 2:19pm
nice reading skill you go tthere, as only the first 3 and a half lines were directed at you xD.. and i wasnt serious at all really i knew u was joking :)
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 2:22pm

Edit: sorry, this is quite a long paragraph, so im sorry to anyone who cant be bothered to read something that takes a minute, if that O_Owell seph i just remembered a few points aftre i made y post and was too lazy to edit thats all.. and dont have to call me a clown, many other people have posted alot more than i do when they try to make their points.. and most of the time im pretty quiet on the forums so im sure a 8-10 lined paragraph wont hurt anybody.... plus this is about video games, on a videogame forum, so my posts are no where near as bad as the other random bull **** related "books" that others have posted loland also peng yeah theres obviosuly skill differeces between playters but even the guy with the better score could just play for the k/d ratio while the other guy could nof been going for the objective... for example i seen a mw2 vid of someone hiding at the back of a map with oneman1army and using noobtubing the whole game and got over 50 kills... doing something that involes no skill... so my point is, anyone can get a good KD, by either being good or simply playing like a cheap (insert rude word)... and with cod it is so easy to play extreamly cheap with so many nooby options...and well about my point of realism and you saying its void cos its a videogame... is pretty stupid in a way....well yeah its a videogame, but videogames do try to emulate a level of realism, some to a lesser degree and some to a higher degree. and when it comes to an army game they should at least try to get some physics right and add at least some sense of realism.... and i just think its pathetic when you cna die from a tomahawk thats bene thrown across the map, bounced off of a wall, then the floor and into your toe can kill you, or the fact you die from what... a 5 foot drop, or a riot shield can block absolutly anything, even ac130 shells.. yeha as you said, cod is an arcade shooter and isnt meant to be realistic but god damn, at least try to get some thigns right in that department ya know lol
lol like clockwork bro u just keep ticking!
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 2:23pm
fck bf3 n Mw3 what we need is UT4!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>