Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Battlefield 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

people with battlefield3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: people with battlefield3
    Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

Edit: sorry, this is quite a long paragraph, so im sorry to anyone who cant be bothered to read something that takes a minute, if that O_O

well seph i just remembered a few points aftre i made y post and was too lazy to edit thats all.. and dont have to call me a clown, many other people have posted alot more than i do when they try to make their points.. and most of the time im pretty quiet on the forums so im sure a 8-10 lined paragraph wont hurt anybody.... plus this is about video games, on a videogame forum, so my posts are no where near as bad as the other random bull **** related "books" that others have posted loland also peng yeah theres obviosuly skill differeces between playters but even the guy with the better score could just play for the k/d ratio while the other guy could nof been going for the objective... for example i seen a mw2 vid of someone hiding at the back of a map with oneman1army and using noobtubing the whole game and got over 50 kills... doing something that involes no skill... so my point is, anyone can get a good KD, by either being good or simply playing like a cheap (insert rude word)... and with cod it is so easy to play extreamly cheap with so many nooby options...and well about my point of realism and you saying its void cos its a videogame... is pretty stupid in a way....well yeah its a videogame, but videogames do try to emulate a level of realism, some to a lesser degree and some to a higher degree. and when it comes to an army game they should at least try to get some physics right and add at least some sense of realism.... and i just think its pathetic when you cna die from a tomahawk thats bene thrown across the map, bounced off of a wall, then the floor and into your toe can kill you, or the fact you die from what... a 5 foot drop, or a riot shield can block absolutly anything, even ac130 shells.. yeha as you said, cod is an arcade shooter and isnt meant to be realistic but god damn, at least try to get some thigns right in that department ya know lol
tl;dr
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

nice reading skill you go tthere, as only the first 3 and a half lines were directed at you xD.. and i wasnt serious at all really i knew u was joking :)

I didn't read it, i read the first line and gave up.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 10:18pm
today play first time serius tdm and no like this mode, is crazy and people regenerate random, looooooool for this play cod xDD

i prefered play conquest is my favorite mode and same assault very different tdm ( is crazy and sometimes you regenerate and now dead)
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 5:21am
Get Castlevania Harmony of Despair from PSN store! =)
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 1:02am
trixente ... that is because you played against me and a friend of mine so you got smashed ... no offense bro lolz . i admit , cq or rush i am sh!t ... but play me on tdm and your A$$ is mine lolz and you know it . been having so many friendrequest for and asking me to join clans but F.u.K is all I need !!! ps : somebody in for co-op ? need it for my trophies , add I-N0SF3RATU

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 1:04am
or add F.u.K -AdeliC

Uploaded with
Apollo_Warrior View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Apollo_Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 6:34pm
If any of my former UT3 players (or anyone else) wants to add me on PSN I've just started playing BF3. Looking for some friends with mics to team up with so I'm not soloing it all the time....
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Apollo_Warrior

If any of my former UT3 players (or anyone else) wants to add me on PSN I've just started playing BF3. Looking for some friends with mics to team up with so I'm not soloing it all the time....
like i said before ... add ***-AdeliC or my main account I-N0SF3RATU Wink

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by -NocTuRnuS-

I got this game today. 
what's your psn ?

Uploaded with
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 1:05am
Kinda diggin' in the past for some friends arn't ya?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 11:01am
yeah man , cause not a lot on my psn list play BF3 so yes i am desperate LOL

Uploaded with
Do_OR_Die_815_ View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_OR_Die_815_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 10:52pm
I'm looking for friends to play bf3 with.. =)
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 11:16pm
DOD 815? LOL

IM  Cris_C 

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_OR_Die_815_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by TripoXx

DOD 815? LOL

IM  Cris_C 

I switched id's & no you're not, Ask Skiller & Dark i was playing bf3 wit em the other day..
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 11:37pm
not neccesary just i was joking :D

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_OR_Die_815_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by TripoXx

not neccesary just i was joking :D
I know bro lol, you'll be running into me soon in a tank...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123