Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedReligion Is Bull**** !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Religion Is Bull**** !!!
    Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 2:20pm

I agree with all of this

Hope you enjoy this phantaci
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 2:27pm
no courtesy brah. thats fine that you dont believe but have respect for others beliefs man.
PSN:Imaginative
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 2:29pm
This is kinda akeward bruh.. I agree with Bum..
Fine if you don't believe but have respect for other people's religions and beliefs.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 2:37pm
So.... if he wants to talk about his opinion of religion being bullsh1t that isn't fair.

But if someone wants to talk about religion being real then that's OK? Even though it might offend a non believer just as much as the opposite stance? Yeahhhh that makes sense.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

So.... if he wants to talk about his opinion of religion being bullsh1t that isn't fair.

But if someone wants to talk about religion being real then that's OK? Even though it might offend a non believer just as much as the opposite stance? Yeahhhh that makes sense.

dude..he's basically trying to troll phantaci. thats what i mean about respect. he didnt make this thread to give an opinion. hes trying f*** with people.
PSN:Imaginative
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 2:54pm
Actually its him trying to piss phantaci off because he knows phantaci is deeply religious.

Correct me if im wrong.. I must of missed the AETHISM IS BULLL**** !!! thread and then specifically calling out someone who is deeply atheist rigth after it.

Gotta love religious tolerance.. these religion threads are what basically killed this site.. and to see one being brought back because someone is butthurt about their duel tier placement is sad.

I understand you guys are young.. and most jackasses (especially you english tarts) dont give a **** about anything other then what your liberal goofball progressive teacher shoved down your throat.. but let people believe in religion if they want to.. its amazing that atheists are the ones complaining they have religious opinion forced on them all the time.. I never see anything on any sort of debate on this other then extremely pissy atheists screaming about how fake religion is.

Believe what you want, let others believe what they want.. look at all the death in the world.. life can end in an instant.. I'd like to believe that theirs more to my concious thought then it just turning off and not existing whatsoever as soon as my body perishes.. For everyones sake, hopefully religion is right. But regardless enjoy your f'ing lives and stop crying about this **** on here.. I had to stop coming to this site for a solid 6 months because I was simply tired of listenin to people go off about how fake they thought religion was.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 3:17pm
^^ applause applause! apart from the ref to "english tarts" cos I/we actually say live and let live, life is short its a lesson u learn as u mature and reflect on all ur fk ups. And yeah atheists are the new ideological zellots. Intolerance of others should not b tolerated lets burn the b4stardz........seriosly tho CS just chill no need to b so negative.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 3:20pm
hahahaha you can all suck my di ck or gods IDC at all in any way what so ever.

danjel is right, you can preach about a one god but I cannot say that most christians are liars and fake.

this community is a complete joke and always has been so I have no fear or guilt treating it like one.

what the hell are you gonna do about it? phantaci is nothing to do with this although he is a good example of a fake and a liar.

@ worm, bro I have no prblem with you and you do talk sense most of the time but on this matter you are wrong, your saying I posted this because I was affended at my rank hahahahaha, I agreed to my rank and who cares anyway.

religion has been shoved down my throat all my life and I am very very very educated in the matter and its all lies. its my opinion and If I want to post about it I will and if you dont like it then dont read it or post and if you still wanna do that well shove it where the sun dont shine.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 3:23pm
I am a cu nt to most people because I am treated that way, everyone insults me and rips me for no reason but non of you can take it back. your all a joke. Im gld so many people hate me. you can all die for all I care
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 3:25pm
uhhhh.... yeah.  It's a video game site.  One of the rules used to be about leaving religion out of it entirely.  That was changed, and an area has been set aside so you can treat each other like sh1t all you want.

So, have your fill and have a blast I guess.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by WOPR

Respect each other - No personal attacks or abuse of character.  We have zero tolerance towards remarks targeting one's race, creed, religion, or sexual orientation.  We fully expect some heated debate but name calling is not a valid debate method.

I think this calls for a Ban    
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

I am a cu nt to most people because I am treated that way, everyone insults me and rips me for no reason but non of you can take it back. your all a joke. Im gld so many people hate me. you can all die for all I care

lmfao, everybody jokes with you because you make yourself out to be a fool with your "knowone can stop me" and "3-0 is my greatest achievement durrr". It's you own fault. Also, a direct quote from you....maybe?  (;

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

I never b****ed at anyone in tRi, I loved playing with you guys and was generally pretty happy when we were playing UT3 so how was I b****ing at you, you cant take a joke and abit of friendly banter, well lets put it this way if you lived in England you wouldnt last very long coz everyone is like that in England and anyone from England will back me up on that.

LMFAO....looks like YOU can't take a bit of "mon"
Team Devil
Team Devil

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 3:39pm
hahahahahaha if I got banned on this forum I would LOL so much, as if I would care. this forum is full of trolls that care about nothing but showing of and making themselves sound good.

I am not personally insulting anyone, I think most people on this site are a joke and I would tell you to your face if I could, at least I am honest.

If you think you are a god on this game or use this forum to be popular then you need to take a step back and realise how sad you are, thats just friendly advice from someone who lauhgs at you in the real and I honeslty cant describe how funny it really is.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 3:55pm

just because your mummy and daddy told you not to grow up to be a transexual elf doesnt mean religion was being forced upon you.

for all we know, their reasons werent because its against christianity to be gay.. they simply might of just not wanted you to look like a fairy.

penguin: can you do a butthurt tier? I think collussus might finally be on the top of a tier in this game :)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

penguin: can you do a butthurt tier? I think collussus might finally be on the top of a tier in this game :)

Team Devil
Team Devil

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 6:35pm

just because your mummy and daddy told you not to grow up to be a transexual elf doesnt mean religion was being forced upon you.

for all we know, their reasons werent because its against christianity to be gay.. they simply might of just not wanted you to look like a fairy.

do it put me on the biggest cu nt in the game list, that is actually a a list worth making.

oh and work did I touch a nerve bro you seem pretty mad well if you think Im been a d*** now you havent seen nothing yet.

mad ???
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 6:39pm
To be fair Collosus really didnt do anything wrong, he just typed that last sentence in to be funny, the only problem is that religous jokes are never taken well by  EVERYONE, but it honestly looks like him just poking fun. However, all of his replies afterward made him look like a bitter goof. Shoulda just said it was a harmless ribbing and leave it at that.

P.S I dont know phantaci that well but im sure as a devote christian things like this probably wont affect him because he doesnt seem that vengeful, unless you prolly flak to the point that your just aiming at walls instead of people.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 6:50pm
True ying.. it's hard to find an angry Christian.. a true christian not one of those wackos, but angry Atheists? lol.. they're everywhere. 
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 7:33pm
Well if you read his 1st post under the title its difficult to justify his intentions as being humourous, u would have to assume he is joking but without lol jk etc thats hard to say imo. Youre right that generally ppl get too fkn trigger happy about lots of things religion included but CS blatantly set out to stir the pot in choosing a topic like religion and throwing in a title to provoke a response, making a ref to 1 individual particularly. Its a no brainer! Hes pissed at the 'community' (lol as if there is a community wheres the care?) and maybe a couple of ppl directly. Too many contradictions in his post makes me think hes very emo atm.
BTW yes we can say what we want but expect to be challenged if u do, there are consequences. Its not just religion that folks get sh1tty about for instance consider if someone made a post "blacks are inferior to whites", "gays should be sterilised at birth", "The only thing Hitler should have been tried for was not killing enough jews", "People from US are lard arse$", "EU is full of inbreds", "atheists... blah blah blah".  Im sure we call all just post sh1t when were down but there are better ways of venting your anger imo. Besides which you cant have a proper debate on the virtues of religion with a statement like that with sweeping generalisations to follow it up - imo there arent many ppl on here intelligent and open minded enough to have a proper debate - many of u guys here are too biased/closed off u refuse to admit it or just dont realise.  
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team Devil
Team Devil

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 7:38pm
I just watched the video and posted it. the title of the video is what I put as the title of the thread so to be fair it was a harmless post on my part but people just to like to cry like babies
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

To be fair Collosus really didnt do anything wrong, he just typed that last sentence in to be funny, the only problem is that religous jokes are never taken well by  EVERYONE, but it honestly looks like him just poking fun. However, all of his replies afterward made him look like a bitter goof. Shoulda just said it was a harmless ribbing and leave it at that.

P.S I dont know phantaci that well but im sure as a devote christian things like this probably wont affect him because he doesnt seem that vengeful, unless you prolly flak to the point that your just aiming at walls instead of people.
olooooooool
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 8:34pm
If GOD is real? I got a pretty good idea where George Carlin is. xd
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 9:13pm

lmao
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 10:32pm
do u pray 4 answers or do u google search? do u pray when u break a leg or do go 2 da hospital? do u pray 4 da storm 2 pass or do u check da weather channel? do u pray 4 a job or do send ur resume out? do u pray 2 lose weight or do u exercise and go on a diet? WHICH ONE ARE YOU?    religion for alot of ppl gives them hope. if no one had faith in a "higher power" we'd b acting like animals but its da same vice versa. what happens when da majority is influenced by supposedly "divine guidance" and are given power over society or even a community? check da history books .. religion and morality supposed 2 go hand in hand but as we all know dat isn't da case. we have a bloody history showing us what happens when religious faith is 'pushed onto' other ppl.. many of us don't fully understand what its like 2 b "punished" 4 even questioning religion. people 2 dis day in sum countries are severely punished in da name of GOD. And how would u live ur life if we knew 4 A FACT dat there is no afterlife and or "heaven". Or no "hell" if u stolel, ****d or murdered? Live ur life dats what everybody says... dats cuz no one is 100% positive dat we have another one after dis.
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 11:23pm
Is it really that hard for you to type "that"  "this" "the" "you"?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>