FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedReligion Is Bull**** !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Religion Is Bull**** !!!
    Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 11:45pm
its a habit when jus typing text when its not dat important to have proper spelling or grammar and im just trying to enter text a lil' faster .. as long as its not too confusing ,,, but u know dat already ... why u messing wit me JP??
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 4:06am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Is it really that hard for you to type "that"  "this" "the" "you"?

lol oh yes, target acquired hehehe
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 5:40am
has anyone ever wiped there ass on a q'uran??? it really a quality bit of paper
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 6:37am
Originally posted by Deadaim

Actually its him trying to piss phantaci off because he knows phantaci is deeply religious.

Correct me if im wrong.. I must of missed the AETHISM IS BULLL**** !!! thread and then specifically calling out someone who is deeply atheist rigth after it.

Gotta love religious tolerance.. these religion threads are what basically killed this site.. and to see one being brought back because someone is butthurt about their duel tier placement is sad.

I understand you guys are young.. and most jackasses (especially you english tarts) dont give a **** about anything other then what your liberal goofball progressive teacher shoved down your throat.. but let people believe in religion if they want to.. its amazing that atheists are the ones complaining they have religious opinion forced on them all the time.. I never see anything on any sort of debate on this other then extremely pissy atheists screaming about how fake religion is.

Believe what you want, let others believe what they want.. look at all the death in the world.. life can end in an instant.. I'd like to believe that theirs more to my concious thought then it just turning off and not existing whatsoever as soon as my body perishes.. For everyones sake, hopefully religion is right. But regardless enjoy your f'ing lives and stop crying about this **** on here.. I had to stop coming to this site for a solid 6 months because I was simply tired of listenin to people go off about how fake they thought religion was.

Awwww understanding as ever. 
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Deadaim

I understand you guys are young.. and most jackasses (especially you english tarts) dont give a **** about anything other then what your liberal goofball progressive teacher shoved down your throat..

Thanks for the respect for beliefs right there then lol

I never see anything on any sort of debate on this other then extremely pissy atheists screaming about how fake religion is.

Well there's some pretty moot 'arguments' on both sides :P.
And there's plenty of times I've seen them outnumber any actual premises, and they got applauded for it. You probably just notice it sooner when it's against whatever idea you hold to be true

Also @ butthurt list suggestion, isn't that like, half of the definition of B-List in the first place?
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 9:27am
it annoys me how people think they own UT3 and they can only make the rules and who can play and who cant. all games are free to play and people like phantaci just think that they call the shots and he calls people garbage and insults people daily, how the hell is that been a good christian person???

people use religion as an exscuse and think that if they use christ as there riot shield then they can get away with things or they will get more respect well Im saying this now I hope they all die of cancer.

Not all christian's are like this I know, my grandad loves christ and has done all his life and he is a good person and I know there are millions more like him but people like phantaci are fake and treat people like garbage over the internet, my grandad would never do anything like that because he is a true christian.

these thoughts got me suspended from school years ago because I wasnt scared to voice my opinion and I think most of christianity is a sham.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 9:46am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

it annoys me how people think they own UT3 and they can only make the rules and who can play and who cant. all games are free to play and people like phantaci just think that they call the shots and he calls people garbage and insults people daily, how the hell is that been a good christian person???

people use religion as an exscuse and think that if they use christ as there riot shield then they can get away with things or they will get more respect well Im saying this now I hope they all die of cancer.

Not all christian's are like this I know, my grandad loves christ and has done all his life and he is a good person and I know there are millions more like him but people like phantaci are fake and treat people like garbage over the internet, my grandad would never do anything like that because he is a true christian.

these thoughts got me suspended from school years ago because I wasnt scared to voice my opinion and I think most of christianity is a sham.

I respect your opinion and how you think about things. But I think Phantaci is a true christian. Its just how you define him that he is not. How can you judge him if you have never ever met him in real life?

If he puts strength out of that then I see no crime in that. I respect that.
Also, I think if you would meet Phantaci in real life that you would have a completly different image about him. Im not trying to defend him, but alot of people that ARE christian put much strength out of that belief. And I respect that. You should too, especially since your grandpa is christian :) There is no reason to hate this all because of a game??? 

Anyway, I still respect you Colossus and you're opinion. you know that and I know that your an awesome and sound guy :) Just do the same too others. Dont go on a holy war.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 9:52am
CS you just need a thicker skin for this site my man. ) Your a tru gamer that plays different games, not just ut3, and your a real good ut3 player! One of the best ctf flag runners that i've seen on ps3! So you shouldn't let negativity from a small few on this site get to you this much! Rage'n against the whole site? Going postal on iam? Sounds like you flipped your lid for a moment? lol

Your ok in my book though CS!

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Aquaknot

uhhhh.... yeah.  It's a video game site.  One of the rules used to be about leaving religion out of it entirely.  That was changed, and an area has been set aside so you can treat each other like sh1t all you want.

So, have your fill and have a blast I guess.
Aqua is correct. This is a gaming website. Go talk about games.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12