FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PLayers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLayers
    Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Originally posted by WaRHore

Originally posted by ut3lve

Originally posted by PaulGranger21

This stuff is really funny to read. You would think that some people's lives depended on how well they think they are at this game. I mean can you get out of bed in the morning without reminding yourself "oh man I'm the best vctf'r on IAMGAYMING.COM...wow" Come you guys are talking about a video game a dead one at that. Oh I'm an experienced blah blah blah and I dominate this gametype..blah. You want to know what the secret of the AR brotherhood is besides the drugs and booze? You ready sit down and read very closely 1. 2. 3. We don't f'n care about anyone except the chill people in our group and the close friends that are outside the group. Its poor jealousy in my eyes that makes people come on here and constantly try to draw AR into a shouting match of words...Its really retarded and I feel absolutely silly that I fell into all this during the whole faux gow thing. For example there we never practiced that mode with our whole squad and won that battle and you know what nothing happened we barely even spoke about it after it was over. So all that BS that went on before was all of us blowing smoke up each others arse. So PAUL or Paw what ever your name is grow up man its ok your good at the game so go tell your mom so she can be proud of you AR is gonna be beasting MW3 droinking beer and consuming leisure type drugs soi nuff said huhhh back to work huuuhhhh.
<div style="display: none;" id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv">
too bad i come on here for a good lil laugh and to mess around...if only i was completely serious...you honestly think i care about ut3? i have a million other things to worry about...like training...so go back to being a lazy f*** drinking beer and doing drugs on your couch while being a fatass playing call of duty...f***ing disgusting
Hey f*** face your not that funy if you can't recognize a joke. I drink occasionally and never do drugs. And if I did do you honestly think I be on here bragging about it to a bunch of video game butt pirates like you. AR is all about laughs but when people come out of no where and try to get some laughs at our expense your gonna get ****ted on because we don'ty go looking for drama but it always seems to find us. Mostly because of mindless butt hurt little f***s like you. And by the way I work, raise my kids than I go fragging retards like you all in that order...junior
paw>warhore any day! war you were a second rate warfare player and u belong in the category c of any warfare list! paw is a noob at warfare tho n would make category D of any warfare list!
Hey I may be a C class Warfare. Thats fine but all the clans I played on never really lost any matches. And I just played with AR a few months back with no practice rust covered and we destroyed gow. So this exactly my point you are all worried about what you do as individuals. Warfare is team based and thats why I like it the most. You got cool a$$ people to battle with and **** some nerds on the way. Not sure who you are but you must have been on the receiving end of one of those rapings.. 
GOW never practice in Warfare for any clan matches. When GOW play, we play for fun. Unlike A-R, y'all practice like 2 weeks straight for a f*cking championship or something. It was good games and I admit y'all won fair and square, but A-R never destroyed GOW. 3-0 is destroyed. 2-1 isn't.
LOL @ we practiced. Not fvcking really. We didn't lock up a server & go over strategies like some smp bull$h!t.   I only set the match up to get Ghost some action in Warfare because he just joined but couldn't make it. So basically 5 Vctfers won that $h!t hands down.RuMoR has it...That one person from da remix of gow only wanted to play after hearing gow won the first map. To bad they lost the next two.

They wouldn't have if that one person woulda just stayed on the sidelines where he wanted to be in the first place. Funny how a warfare player came in to replace someone who was originally a vctf player just to lose lol Wink

That might start some sh1t :S

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 5:45pm
>seph won 1 round
>thinks he woulda won errthang
>doesn't think a-r just adapted
:3
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Envy  >  Strider

Everyone > Strider
strider >> all other wf players
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

>seph won 1 round
>thinks he woulda won errthang
>doesn't think a-r just adapted
:3

Hit the nail on the head with that one.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 6:50pm

This stuff is really funny to read. You would think that some people's lives depended on how well they think they are at this game. I mean can you get out of bed in the morning without reminding yourself "oh man I'm the best vctf'r on IAMGAYMING.COM...wow" Come you guys are talking about a video game a dead one at that. Oh I'm an experienced blah blah blah and I dominate this gametype..blah. You want to know what the secret of the AR brotherhood is besides the drugs and booze? You ready sit down and read very closely 1. 2. 3. We don't f'n care about anyone except the chill people in our group and the close friends that are outside the group. Its poor jealousy in my eyes that makes people come on here and constantly try to draw AR into a shouting match of words...Its really retarded and I feel absolutely silly that I fell into all this during the whole faux gow thing. For example there we never practiced that mode with our whole squad and won that battle and you know what nothing happened we barely even spoke about it after it was over. So all that BS that went on before was all of us blowing smoke up each others arse. So PAUL or Paw what ever your name is grow up man its ok your good at the game so go tell your mom so she can be proud of you AR is gonna be beasting MW3 droinking beer and consuming leisure type drugs soi nuff said huhhh back to work huuuhhhh.
too bad i come on here for a good lil laugh and to mess around...if only i was completely serious...you honestly think i care about ut3? i have a million other things to worry about...like training...so go back to being a lazy f*** drinking beer and doing drugs on your couch while being a fatass playing call of duty...f***ing disgusting
Hey f*** face your not that funy if you can't recognize a joke. I drink occasionally and never do drugs. And if I did do you honestly think I be on here bragging about it to a bunch of video game butt pirates like you. AR is all about laughs but when people come out of no where and try to get some laughs at our expense your gonna get ****ted on because we don'ty go looking for drama but it always seems to find us. Mostly because of mindless butt hurt little f***s like you. And by the way I work, raise my kids than I go fragging retards like you all in that order...junior
paw>warhore any day! war you were a second rate warfare player and u belong in the category c of any warfare list! paw is a noob at warfare tho n would make category D of any warfare list!
Hey I may be a C class Warfare. Thats fine but all the clans I played on never really lost any matches. And I just played with AR a few months back with no practice rust covered and we destroyed gow. So this exactly my point you are all worried about what you do as individuals. Warfare is team based and thats why I like it the most. You got cool a$$ people to battle with and **** some nerds on the way. Not sure who you are but you must have been on the receiving end of one of those rapings.. 
GOW never practice in Warfare for any clan matches. When GOW play, we play for fun. Unlike A-R, y'all practice like 2 weeks straight for a f*cking championship or something. It was good games and I admit y'all won fair and square, but A-R never destroyed GOW. 3-0 is destroyed. 2-1 isn't.
HEY Oneman nothing personal bro but if we would have practiced a little it wouldn't have gone so smoothly for you guys. Some of us hadn't even picked that game up in a while. And most of the squad you guys were still playing UT3 regularly. And again not talking smack it was a great battle maybe destroy was too strong of a word so I take it back. It was a great match one of the best I was ever in. But what do I know Stryder or should I say stalker says I'm only a C player. But he won't admit to some of the straight butt punding he took with against me and some randoms. I even remember getting some props from Warheart on one occasion so Stryder keep sending me those lovre letters on PSN you friggin weirdo....And AR will see you on MW3 don't hide son
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 6:57pm
I'll stop talking sh1t about it but warhore i do have one thing to say after your post there.

Not trying to cause conflict but you are full of sh1t. AR was in the warfare servers for 2-3 weeks straight before the match. And you never seen AR in there. Then you about a week before the match you could see AR's server got moved to warfare and had ppl in it when it was open to public, and when it was locked. So dont try to say you didn't practice or that no one had touched the game in awhile cuz you all were playing.

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 7:02pm

Stryder keep sending me those lovre letters on PSN you friggin weirdo....And AR will see you on MW3 don't hide son

He is really weird! I don't think he has a job or a father figure so he gets infatuated with people that are better than him at video games and stalks them to try and make friends. Strider is a lonely man.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

LOL @ we practiced. Not fvcking really. We didn't lock up a server & go over strategies like some smp bull$h!t.   I only set the match up to get Ghost some action in Warfare because he just joined but couldn't make it. So basically 5 Vctfers won that $h!t hands down.RuMoR has it...That one person from da remix of gow only wanted to play after hearing gow won the first map. <font ="apple-style-span"="" color="#ff0000">To bad they lost the next two.

They wouldn't have if that one person woulda just stayed on the sidelines where he wanted to be in the first place. Funny how a warfare player came in to replace someone who was originally a vctf player just to lose lol Wink

That might start some sh1t :S

They didn't lose because of OneMan. He's a hell of a Warfare player who knows that mode inside & out. We just out played them the next two maps. You win & lose as a team in clan matches.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 7:15pm
When a team develops chemistry and confidence after a win would you break that up? Or let them try something different so they have to start all over? When something isn't broke, dont try to fix it right? So yes, they lost as a team, but not a team that had the same drive as they did before.

So keep your politically correct bullsh1t to yourself. Was a good point, just not valid.

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 7:23pm

When a team develops chemistry and confidence after a win would you break that up? Or let them try something different so they have to start all over? When something isn't broke, dont try to fix it right? So yes, they lost as a team, but not a team that had the same drive as they did before.

So keep your politically correct bullsh1t to yourself. Was a good point, just not valid.
We did that & we didn't lose. We have no excuses, Gg.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Stryder keep sending me those lovre letters on PSN you friggin weirdo....And AR will see you on MW3 don't hide son
He is really weird! I don't think he has a job or a father figure so he gets infatuated with people that are better than him at video games and stalks them to try and make friends. Strider is a lonely man.
looool keep it coming!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 7:39pm
My Mods and I

ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 7:39pm

HEY Oneman nothing personal bro but if we would have practiced a little it wouldn't have gone so smoothly for you guys. Some of us hadn't even picked that game up in a while. And most of the squad you guys were still playing UT3 regularly. And again not talking smack it was a great battle maybe destroy was too strong of a word so I take it back. It was a great match one of the best I was ever in. But what do I know Stryder or should I say stalker says I'm only a C player. But he won't admit to some of the straight butt punding he took with against me and some randoms. I even remember getting some props from Warheart on one occasion so Stryder keep sending me those lovre letters on PSN you friggin weirdo....And AR will see you on MW3 don't hide son
lol so emotional
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 7:50pm
I know you ain't talking sh*t Sephiroth because I would literally fry the sh*t outta of you in warfare! It's not my fault our team lost because of me. And besides, im burnout of this sh*tty game anyways. The only time I played my best was when the game was actually competitive before you step in UT3.

And on the side note, GOW (Remix) never practice as a team, NEVER!!! Everybody do random sh*t. Instead of playing as a team, it seems like we as individuals.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:06pm
LSU Vs Alabama
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:06pm
@Oneman - i've never seen this "fry the ****" happen. No disrespect, you're good, but i wouldn't call you better and I just happened to be playing better that day. That crap you pulled was uncalled for in all seriousness. Only reason why i stepped out is because i didn't want you to hang out in the server and whine. Zellot was gonna leave but that woulda been bullsh1t. So good job stepping in once you seen your team had a chance.

@DoD - I kinda went about my reply to you the wrong way. Didn't wanna sound like a d***. Was just trying to prove my point. Never have disrespect for you or any other other VCTF AR squad. GG's man.

@Warhore - Can we just be friends, i think we could be great pals. Lol 

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

My Mods and I

Extra butter? If you share i might play Payday The Heist with you..
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:11pm

@Oneman - i've never seen this "fry the ****" happen. No disrespect, you're good, but i wouldn't call you better and I just happened to be playing better that day. That crap you pulled was uncalled for in all seriousness. Only reason why i stepped out is because i didn't want you to hang out in the server and whine. Zellot was gonna leave but that woulda been bullsh1t. So good job stepping in once you seen your team had a chance.

@DoD - I kinda went about my reply to you the wrong way. Didn't wanna sound like a d***. Was just trying to prove my point. Never have disrespect for you or any other other VCTF AR squad. GG's man.

No worries, We were both expressing our opinions.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:15pm
You sure? Wouldn't want to take you away from your precious time with BF3! Your friend for over 4 years doesn't want to inconvenience you!

....lol
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:17pm

Whine!? Why the hell I would whine for? I only play because Zellot wanted to play against A-R and needed people. And besides, I didn't wanted to play against A-R because I played them before. The crap I pulled is something you deserve because you be talking sh*t to other random people who you don't play. And define "Good." Last time I checked, I owned you in warfare.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:20pm
Oh and also, I play video games with one hand. ONE HAND!!! If you I had two good hands, I wouldn't be wasting my time with you.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:24pm

You sure? Wouldn't want to take you away from your precious time with BF3! Your friend for over 4 years doesn't want to inconvenience you! ....lol

Lol, I'm sorry. Thermal Optics on my tank is incredible!!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:28pm

You sure? Wouldn't want to take you away from your precious time with BF3! Your friend for over 4 years doesn't want to inconvenience you! ....lol

Lol, I'm sorry. Thermal Optics on my tank is incredible!!

Broken Heart
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:38pm

Whine!? Why the hell I would whine for? I only play because Zellot wanted to play against A-R and needed people. And besides, I didn't wanted to play against A-R because I played them before. The crap I pulled is something you deserve because you be talking sh*t to other random people who you don't play. And define "Good." Last time I checked, I owned you in warfare.

You wanted to sit the fvck out for the match so we let you sit the fvck out. Zellot asked you to play and that was your response, so no one was really counting on you playing. So if you didn't want to play you should have keeped it that way. Why would someone only wanna play a clan once anyways? Where you to fvckin scared of AR talkin sh1t if they beat us like they did thanks to you? You dont own me in warfare... maybe the first week i played it and thats it. Your good, but you can do one thing. Defend. Your decent with an orb but not trustworthy, i play every fvcking spot. Sometimes i multitask. I risk myself for the good of the team. You just do you. 

And i know you play with one hand, respect and props. But i play drunk most the time, can i have that advantage. Dont play the disability card on this. It does make you an inspirational player. But we're not talking about what we have to go through or put up with to play this game. We're talking about a clan match that you didn't wanna play. They jumped right in on.

And i talked sh1t to random people that i dont play? I've never said a bad word to anyone that i've never been in a match with. And a lot of my sh1t is joking, but the serious stuff is the true stuff. If i run my mouth theres a reason, whether its for fun or putting someone in there place. Right now Oneman i'm willing to put you in your place.

@DoD - glad we could settle that... <3

@JP - You might wanna get some more popcorn, I just mixed me a Morgan and Coke. ;)

ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 8:47pm
oneman>seph @ warfare no offence but dats fact! seph u got a great warfare player in u but u aint reached yr potential!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>