Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DC UNIVERSE?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote zl_BlackTearz_lz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC UNIVERSE?
    Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 4:10am
is this game any fun ?? 
to learn you need to try
to improve you need to practice
but to be the best you need to be reborn
Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 4:36am
being small has it's advantages, remember your duel with tx in the club crow lol. zellot the max group size is 8 being in a league doesn't change that. yeah blacktearz it's fun.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 2:30pm
game is good, I was dominating in pvp in the first month after launch.

I am not surprised the game is popular on here now that its free.. so many cheapos in this community :) 

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 2:37pm
yea it is pretty fun BlackTearz.... plenty of different looks to choose from.... lots of different armor.... lots of unique missions to do

i'm in a league that has 217 players in it atm.... if anyone wants to join the league i'm in just let me know.... being in a large league will have some advantages over being in a small league.

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 7:42pm
Awww my lil boy Avulsion is all grown up now Cry i swear they grow up so fast

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 7:43pm
yo i'll have to add u fools again since i deleted and remade him
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 9:56pm
thnx for the invite crow.... sh1t was fun.... you 2 were crack'n me up lol i'll have my guy setup better for pvp next time... those fk'n tanks were brutes weren't they :)
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 10:04pm
lol dude me and lux are nothing but jokesters we just say and do the most random bull****..like when we get bored we go troll low level heroes by healing up any AI villains they have to fight untill the hero either gives up or dies haha..we're f***ed up in the head im telling you haha

f*** the tanks im a nature so i do more damage to fire and ice...those damn controllers are what f*** me up...unless those tanks are rolling with t2 gear thats when i say immm f***ed..and as that little b**** lux...he just ran away and made me get jumped by like 5 dudes...he's a b****!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 11:50am
there's a few more ut3 players that have DCU now.... TWO FACE and King Eternal have it.... me and Seif are going to help Feh get his weak tank built up a little better lol we need a couple of strong tanks for the vault mission.

Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 2:44pm
im playing under the name Nikola Tesla (the L in tesla is a capital i ) gave him the lightning power and it's pretty damn bad ass i love it
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 4:29pm
tesla + lightning?  i dont see the connection lol, that is pretty funny tho.  i still have a villian that i havent used at all but i have only been able to play any or all games a handful of hours a week due to microsoft school.  i deleted the other villian cause i made him nature also and my skank is already nature.  mabye make a tank outta him, i'd like to try to make a omega red looking character if anyone remembers him from x-men. 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

there's a few more ut3 players that have DCU now.... TWO FACE and King Eternal have it.... me and Seif are going to help Feh get his weak tank built up a little better lol we need a couple of strong tanks for the vault mission.

What up BIG PERM!
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 9:42am
haha dont hate on Tesla dude..that guy was pure f***ing genius! there are a couple moves im not too much of a fan of on the lightning trees but for the most part they are f***in awesome they buff you up heal you shield you it's pretty damn nice once i hit 30 imma respec my char so i wont have some of the useless skills i got this guy is straight out hardcore though
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 5:29pm
hey guys you should check out the Premium level upgrade. it's free with a $5 purchase in the marketplace. i bought some cool wings, a sweet helmet and a new weird chest. you could buy the new DLC or try legend for a month, it doesn't matter. Just as long as you spend $5. No monthly charge.

I got: 4 new character slots
         10 new inventory slots (i think it's 10, lol)
         cash limit upgrade from $1500 to $2000
         the ability to trade items with other people
         and waiting in the queue has not happened since although I was told there may be a small wait from time to time

definitely worth it!!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 1:48pm
heads up yall....   it took me, Seif and TX over 3 hours to do the Arkane Asylum alert lol make sure you have 4 strong guys when you do that alert unless you want to be there a while :)

@Crow.... Seif said the same thing about the lightning power.... he said some powers are awesome, but some of his current powers are better then some of the lightning powers.... ima get the lightning dlc also and a couple of other items which will give me premium.... i need the extra inventory slots

oh and FK PENGBOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 3:08pm
heres a souvenir from our trip to Arkham, courtesy of Mr Freeze. I had died and was locked out of the room to fight him, yet his freezing rain still affected me :S
so wen Seif & Syz joined me, there i was chilling out.
if u look close ull see me in that ice cube.
Man what a fkn grind that mission was...our finishing time was 192mins and our scores were between 500k & 1mil with each of us having at least 300kills

Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 9:37am
yeah arkham was crazy, but at least we found an amazing new dog food "sizzle n bits" lol. I'm not looking forward to how long raids are going to take now.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 12:41pm
what level were you guys when you did this? what roles were each of you?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by BAIN

hey guys you should check out the Premium level upgrade. it's free with a $5 purchase in the marketplace. i bought some cool wings, a sweet helmet and a new weird chest. you could buy the new DLC or try legend for a month, it doesn't matter. Just as long as you spend $5. No monthly charge.

I got: 4 new character slots
         10 new inventory slots (i think it's 10, lol)
         cash limit upgrade from $1500 to $2000
         the ability to trade items with other people
         and waiting in the queue has not happened since although I was told there may be a small wait from time to time

definitely worth it!!!
Additional Info: you get 14 extra inventory slots, not 10
                                         5 auction slots
                                         bank slots increase to 24 from 12
                                         proxy chat
                                         send items by mail, not just text

and i still haven't waited in a queue, lol

Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 1:06pm

we were all level 30. I'm a sorcery healer, sys is a gadget controller and tx is a fire tank. 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Seifer

we were all level 30. I'm a sorcery healer, sys is a gadget controller and tx is a fire tank. 
nice! i'm almost to 30 on my hero (fire tank). i'm going to start working on my villain soon. not sure if i'm going to start a new one or continue with my existing one (nature tank).
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 5:33pm

yo the electric power are kind of cool i made a chic with it name "Pulse Rate"

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 1:35pm
I also have lightning dlc now..... premium is a must

BEWARE Strikers Island!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 5:49pm
hey have any of u who downloaded the electric dlc bumped into some red guys guarding a portal. cuz i keep bumping into these fools and my villians  "pulse rate"'s weak as hell so she gets her ass handed to her everytime i fight these f***ers
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 8:22pm
i downloaded the 2GB update and all it really did was decorate the world for Christmas. now the game is laggy as fvck.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>