Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DC UNIVERSE?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC UNIVERSE?
    Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 12:35am
whos gonna play?  seems alot of people have been picking it up.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 3:17am
LOL @ Death. Ask RpZ. If he hasn't got MW3 he will definitly play this xD
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 9:55am
lol hey f u!  me seif and feh are going to play and yes we are villians Evil Smile
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 10:15am
so what goes on in this game? running around in tights beating people up?
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 10:37am
Originally posted by BAIN

so what goes on in this game? running around in tights beating people up?
looks like a free roam deal with massive maps and players.  and not just tights bain.....you can wear caps too. lol
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 12:40pm
lol
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 5:40pm
yo i'm not paying a monthly charge for this game so f*** that it was fun in the beta testing but i'll get real tired of it again
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 7:09pm
zellot the game is free to play now. it's also a free download on the playstation store, but you will need around 15gb of free space.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 9:25pm
well **** then i'm downloading that b**** again then yo whats the catch though in stores it was 59.99 i would be pissed if i was someone that payed that price and now its free. but ah well "The Zellot" is back in action and out of retirement
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Zellot

well **** then i'm downloading that b**** again then yo whats the catch though in stores it was 59.99 i would be pissed if i was someone that payed that price and now its free. but ah well "The Zellot" is back in action and out of retirement
ok Zellot i SEE U!!

we should force da TWO to get it as well.

Yo Seifer the iBreezy and wind currents clan coming together XD

you just gotta step up your game SeiferTongue jk
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 9:59pm
alright feth see u there so we're going in as the iAM's well **** i think i might go with Avulsion in stead of Zell it's a cooler name
Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 2:25am
feh get it right we are Seifer and friends lol. or maybe iRemedy and the bandages.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Seifer

feh get it right we are Seifer and friends lol. or maybe iRemedy and the bandages.
LOOOL!!! what ever bro LOL

@Zellot haha sure but get your a ss online so we can get dis DCU punks out da gameTongue 
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 12:10am
i didnt see the free on i just saw one that says free dc univere online but its like 122 mb only does that unlock the real thing or whats up

Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 1:35am
Originally posted by env_1ner

i didnt see the free on i just saw one that says free dc univere online but its like 122 mb only does that unlock the real thing or whats up

its free, the dl from the psn store is small, then when you get online you have to dl the content from there servers,  i believe its a cloud thing with steam or whoever is hosting servers.  but yeah the dl is about 15gbs and its slower than normal due to high volume of people dl'ing it so be prepared to wait..    the game itself is free tho they offer some other perks to pay for, its like premium silver and gold memberships (not sure what they are really called) but they are not really worth paying for what you get.  overall tho the game is free
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 2:10am
DC is a pretty good game
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 3:25am
Villains RULE!!
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

Originally posted by env_1ner

its free, the dl from the psn store is small, then when you get online you have to dl the content from there servers,  i believe its a cloud thing with steam or whoever is hosting servers.  but yeah the dl is about 15gbs and its slower than normal due to high volume of people dl'ing it so be prepared to wait..    the game itself is free tho they offer some other perks to pay for, its like premium silver and gold memberships (not sure what they are really called) but they are not really worth paying for what you get.  overall tho the game is free
thanks man i did it already took forever to download 
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 5:04pm
Why burn memory which you can buy the game on blu-ray and save memory.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

why buy a ps3 with a huge memory if your not going to use it, tho the better question is why buy the game when its free?  i could see if you only had a 20 gig hhd, but if your worry about waisting memory and are willing to pay for a free game maybe its about time for a upgrade hard drive instead? just my thought
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 9:47pm
alright made both villian and hero they changed alot up since the beta like taking 4 ppl to help u fight scarecrow in the beta it was u by ur self and u only had to face 4 fears and yo everyone should post a pic of there hero or villian i'll do mine when i get home. i think its the up arrow button that lets u take snap shots
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 10:21pm

why buy a ps3 with a huge memory if your not going to use it, tho the better question is why buy the game when its free?  i could see if you only had a 20 gig hhd, but if your worry about waisting memory and are willing to pay for a free game maybe its about time for a upgrade hard drive instead? just my thought
I wasn't intended to buy the game anyways. Memory just pop up in my head see the difference whether save memory or waste some. Im just a type of person who don't waste things. My opinion only.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Seifer View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Seifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 3:33am

I wasn't intended to buy the game anyways. Memory just pop up in my head see the difference whether save memory or waste some. Im just a type of person who don't waste things. My opinion only.
it takes up the same amount of space regardless. I'm playing from the disc and you still have the 15gb download.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 8:00am
yea you'll still have to dl the 15 gig of content

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Seifer

it takes up the same amount of space regardless. I'm playing from the disc and you still have the 15gb download.

Come play F3AR with me brah. Leave the superhero's for RpZ.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>