FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MW3 Shotguns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MW3 Shotguns
    Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 4:44am
Seriously what happened to the SPAS-12 =(, Model 1887 is decent but what happened to the boomsticks =(, anyone know if they are going to buff em a lil bit so you dont get hit markers for days?

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 10:14am
I'm a little disappointed in these as well. Way under powered. takes 3 shells to knock someone down? Give me a break :S

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 10:21am
agreed
:(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 11:08am
Make them a 1-Shot kill close range in the chest and at least 2 shot from a little bit of distance   D:

and while they're at it, nerf the Type-95    >:O  
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2011 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

Make them a 1-Shot kill close range in the chest and at least 2 shot from a little bit of distance   D:

Yep works well in domination when people are trying to secure flags right in the back of their head..lol
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 9:03am
SPAS-12 IS BACK! well kinda muhahaha

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 1:09pm
The whole game is completely messed up at the moment. The spawns are incredibly terrible and you can spawn 2 ft away from where you were killed. 

9 UK people in one room and 1 from Norway and the Norwegian server gets picked as host... not to mention horrendous lag shots that bend around corners.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 2:01pm
Yeah, idk if it's lag or not but I constantly get shot around corners. and The bullet damage is really inconsistent

-Fix Lag
-Fix UMP
-Fix PP90
-Fix Type 95
-Fix Shotguns
-Fix Elite

I R happy
LimitlessMonster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LimitlessMonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

The whole game is completely messed up at the moment. The spawns are incredibly terrible and you can spawn 2 ft away from where you were killed. 

9 UK people in one room and 1 from Norway and the Norwegian server gets picked as host... not to mention horrendous lag shots that bend around corners.
Thank you glad im not the only 1 noticed that, i killed some guy then spawned about 5 feet behind me & whole killcam showed me killing him then him walking over & shooting me in the back?

Shotguns deffo prob so random i can shot someone with it in back from close range & need another shoot or 3 to kill him, just random luck, sometimes 1 head shot with shotguns dont work, how is that possible? 

Will update my sig when something worth while deserves to be here.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 4:08pm

Yeah, idk if it's lag or not but I constantly get shot around corners. and The bullet damage is really inconsistent

-Fix Lag
-Fix UMP
-Fix PP90
-Fix Type 95
-Fix Shotguns
-Fix Elite

I R happy

Yeah the getting shot around corner is ridiculous, and people that you just kill spawning right behind you are by far the 2 most annoying things in this game.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 4:35pm

NO, keep that type 95 right where its at lol.   think shotguns shoulda stayed a secondary if they were going to soften them up this much tho,  they already f***ed up by puting all my favorite purks in 1 section...  i like scavanger sleight of hand an marathon for my 3 perks like in blackops
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

NO, keep that type 95 right where its at lol.   think shotguns shoulda stayed a secondary if they were going to soften them up this much tho,  they already f***ed up by puting all my favorite purks in 1 section...  i like scavanger sleight of hand an marathon for my 3 perks like in blackops

That extreme conditioning is garbage i miss good old marathon pro. I agree though type 95 is a beast gun i put impact and rapid fire on it just to have fun 1 shot kills just about the whole game.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 4:58pm
pshaw, type-95 is the most unfair/overpowered piece of pooh ive ever seen. worse than the ump in mw2 and the flak in ut3   >:|
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 5:00pm
after using it these past few days, i have to agree with penguin
one burst kill (2 of 3 will do it honestly)
hardly no kick so aiming is dumb
and a decent sized clip so no need to constantly reload
the other day some dude was trolling with a spaz and got nearly 60 kills, but that was like 1 in a million
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

the other day some dude was trolling with a spaz and got nearly 60 kills, but that was like 1 in a million

True but it has its disadvantages I mean if someone runs up on you they are most likely to win the the fight. its just slower in use than other weapons in my opinion.
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 9:08pm
problems i've had the shooting around corners thing(lag issue)
if you're host this game compensates for their lag which  bothers me alot im waiting around a corner see the tip of a gun and am dead
shotguns are for noobs learn to aim :P
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 1:43am
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

True but it has its disadvantages I mean if someone runs up on you they are most likely to win the the fight. its just slower in use than other weapons in my opinion.
lol no the type 95 actually has really retarded hip fire accuracy....not to mention with rapid fire you can spam hardcore and it only takes 2 bullets to kill  :/
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 3:50am

lol no the type 95 actually has really retarded hip fire accuracy....not to mention with rapid fire you can spam hardcore and it only takes 2 bullets to kill  :/

Retarded hip fire accuracy? Rapid fire hardcore spam? 2 bullets = death?
Aren't you supposed to USE that weapon then? lol.

I even use the Type95 as well. Rapid fire, Red dot sight with Golden camo.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 8:52am
We'll maybe its the host i'm playing on because nowadays it seems much slower. They should have made that gun the last gun to unlock. @ Darkness put impact and rapid fire on it..lol..
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

yeah but it arguably takes the least skill.  and it's not on par with all the rest of the guns, it's way above. high damage+high fire rate+accuracy=poop. who wants to play a game where everyones using one gun   >:[   kinda the same concept as the flak, yes it's the strongest but it's still gay
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 11:39am
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Agree, the spawn points are ridiculous. I kill someone and they spawn a foot away from me 3 seconds later and end my spree.

Not to mention that if you have a better connection than someone, you're automatically at a disadvantage. Opposite the way it should work.
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 11:48am
yes pinnacle the spawns are  bad in hctdm you can spawn right in front of a  bouncing  betty soon as you move boom you're done

GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 11:58am
lmao thats just bad luck

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 6:47pm

Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

yeah but it arguably takes the least skill.  and it's not on par with all the rest of the guns, it's way above. high damage+high fire rate+accuracy=poop. who wants to play a game where everyones using one gun   >:[   kinda the same concept as the flak, yes it's the strongest but it's still gay

Aigh i see your point, but in the end, its all about skill bro.
Have 12 guys in one match carrying the same gun with same attachments and
you would still always have 1,2 or 3 guys jump out of group because they are overall more skilled players. as in better map control and knowledge :3
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 6:50pm

We'll maybe its the host i'm playing on because nowadays it seems much slower. They should have made that gun the last gun to unlock. @ Darkness put impact and rapid fire on it..lol..

I had that before King, but red dot just makes me aim & headshot me a little better.
Thatfor no impact.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>