0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
37 [52.86%]
13 [18.57%]

Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Casual Pug Night" *Update*
    Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 3:54pm
I think we have enough votes now to make our decision on which night to host "CPN".  I need to speak with the other hosts and make sure everything is square before we post the date and time for the kickoff.  I can let everyone know that the "CPN Kickoff" will more than likely happening this week/end.  I will update the first post of this thread with more details on the actual date and time.  In the mean time I will be working on other things such as cooking maps and map editing in efforts to keep pushing new material in "CPN's" direction.  Stay tuned...
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

Again, good to see so many responses.
Keep it coming. The more players, the better.

Servers:

We have 3 servers available as from now:

CPN_QnL_NY (Stationed in New York)
Clanwarz_FTW (Stationed in Georgia)
W-Lrd_Tournament (Stationed in Europe)

Players until today:

i2icochet (Host)
Darkn3ss (Host)
Vedakid (Host)

WaR
Fluffy_Fluffington
puertoRICAN
KingFatalis158
W-Lrd_Trix_UT3
W-Lrd_SunnyD
MikeyBrennan
gr01n5h07
SrX_Streetzareus
Sephiroth_V7
XxChochyXx
INCReMENTAL
JFF-TheBlues
RpZ_NaRuToD
Sapient_X

you forgot me you dutch bastard :<
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by i2ic0chet

Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

wow i seen this post and i was going to say something but i kept it to myself lol,

hope it works out for you guys and looks like you guys found a simple way to gather and boost the commune.  guess rico's just got that magnetic personality lol 

good luck n hope it lasts for you all  

I believe forums are out there for people to express themselves.  So by all means speak your true feelings.  Either way it's over 20 votes to your possible 1 vote, something must be going right.   I'm not sure if my personality is that magnetic.  However, I do try to bring new features to this community and I think this event will be a more enjoyable feature than having to try so hard and competitively for a tournament.  I am not saying tournaments are bad, but I do think it is time for a change of scenery in regards to how we meet up.  If you have not noticed, the most recent tournament is causing to much drama between everyone.  It's just a game and I'm sure everyone will say yeah it's UT and so many other great games are out and way ahead of it.  This is true, however I have found that no other game's CTF gametype can live up to UT's Standards when it comes to Capture the Flag.  Kupcake, show up at "CPN" kickoff and just have fun which I think everyone will and maybe you will reconsider about this event.
yeah at first i was going to say this will flop out but i seen that you have gotten great feed back and know you are trying to do something really positive for a small dying commune.  figured i shouldnt bring negative attitude here.  ill probably be able and willing to play once a week with you guys just been stressed with mircosoft school n got really sour about trying to help veda fund the tourny and seeing the way things went with it, I owe veda a appology from my end there, but i wish people woulda put the efforts n to have followed through with it n not drag'd it out so far.  just felt there were too many dumb reasons for it to have gone the way it did and when we first started i considerd funding a small pro-am (amature) duel tourny for the mid tier level players but......  
anyway ill help spread the word and maybe you will see some old faces that have been hiding on xbox lately. 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 5:40pm

wow i seen this post and i was going to say something but i kept it to myself lol,

hope it works out for you guys and looks like you guys found a simple way to gather and boost the commune.  guess rico's just got that magnetic personality lol 

I believe forums are out there for people to express themselves.  So by all means speak your true feelings.  Either way it's over 20 votes to your possible 1 vote, something must be going right.   I'm not sure if my personality is that magnetic.  However, I do try to bring new features to this community and I think this event will be a more enjoyable feature than having to try so hard and competitively for a tournament.  I am not saying tournaments are bad, but I do think it is time for a change of scenery in regards to how we meet up.  If you have not noticed, the most recent tournament is causing to much drama between everyone.  It's just a game and I'm sure everyone will say yeah it's UT and so many other great games are out and way ahead of it.  This is true, however I have found that no other game's CTF gametype can live up to UT's Standards when it comes to Capture the Flag.  Kupcake, show up at "CPN" kickoff and just have fun which I think everyone will and maybe you will reconsider about this event.
yeah at first i was going to say this will flop out but i seen that you have gotten great feed back and know you are trying to do something really positive for a small dying commune.  figured i shouldnt bring negative attitude here.  ill probably be able and willing to play once a week with you guys just been stressed with mircosoft school n got really sour about trying to help veda fund the tourny and seeing the way things went with it, I owe veda a appology from my end there, but i wish people woulda put the efforts n to have followed through with it n not drag'd it out so far.  just felt there were too many dumb reasons for it to have gone the way it did and when we first started i considerd funding a small pro-am (amature) duel tourny for the mid tier level players but......  
anyway ill help spread the word and maybe you will see some old faces that have been hiding on xbox lately. 

I really appreciate the effort here Death.  It would be great see old faces, even better to see new faces.  Do not be shy. Come out and play at the first "CPN" which should be have a date and time posted here in the next hour or so.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 5:43pm
Rico are you a therapist? lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Rico are you a therapist? lol

Not at all.  Why?
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 5:50pm
You just helped kuppy cake through a rough time with words of encouragement. It was kinda cute.

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 6:05pm

I really appreciate the effort here Death.  It would be great see old faces, even better to see new faces.  Do not be shy. Come out and play at the first "CPN" which should be have a date and time posted here in the next hour or so.

I second this Death bro, would be nice to see you there. The more teh better.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 6:12pm
good luck with this yallSmile
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

good luck with this yallSmile

I know you wanna join. You want it bro. You can ignore the temptation of some big, fat, face, flak spam.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 6:56pm

You just helped kuppy cake through a rough time with words of encouragement. It was kinda cute.
yeah seph and you get me there by blown me Big smile
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 7:03pm
I'd only do this if kup is on my team in Warfare, lol.. I'd spend the whole time following him and cracking up! ... I think the road in Downtown needs to get redeemered again!! hahahahah
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 7:11pm
Feh is just looking for attention, he wants people to ask him so he feels apart of the group. ;)

I agree JP, i would like to see his excellent flying skills lol. Boy can change the layout of a map with just one deemer!!

i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 7:27pm
We have made a decision and the first post of this thread has been updated.  Hope to see a good turnout.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I'd only do this if kup is on my team in Warfare, lol.. I'd spend the whole time following him and cracking up! ... I think the road in Downtown needs to get redeemered again!! hahahahah
that road had no business jumping infront of my redeemer.  but its kinda hot know that you are only willing to particapate if you can play with me and follow me around lol Wink
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 7:29pm

Feh is just looking for attention, he wants people to ask him so he feels apart of the group. ;)

I agree JP, i would like to see his excellent flying skills lol. Boy can change the layout of a map with just one deemer!!
ugh, hey driving a car and or flying a deemer should not be done while your drunk lol  remember safety first
Zito44 View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zito44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 7:56pm
i want in. please
XBL GT: ZMO44
AKA M1NNoW
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Zito44

i want in. please

Anyone is allowed to play.  All you have to do is show up.  We will have at least 3 servers up and running.  All servers will have the latest version of CTF-K-Lined and other maps to enjoy. 
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 8:08pm

Servers:

We have4 servers available as from now:

PRO_clanvVaRz(Stationed in TX)

Players until today:

i2icochet (Host)
Darkn3ss (Host)
Vedakid (Host)

WaR
Fluffy_Fluffington
puertoRICAN
KingFatalis158
W-Lrd_Trix_UT3
W-Lrd_SunnyD
MikeyBrennan
gr01n5h07
SrX_Streetzareus
Sephiroth_V7
XxChochyXx
INCReMENTAL
JFF-TheBlues
RpZ_NaRuToD
Sapient_X
Phhilnn (apologies bro, Dutch love you know it lol <3)

AND WHO SAID WE CANT HAVE FRIDAY AND SUNDAYS?
CASUAL PUG NIGHTSQuestion
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by WaR

Servers:

We have4 servers available as from now:

PRO_clanvVaRz(Stationed in TX)

Players until today:

i2icochet (Host)
Darkn3ss (Host)
Vedakid (Host)

WaR
Fluffy_Fluffington
puertoRICAN
KingFatalis158
W-Lrd_Trix_UT3
W-Lrd_SunnyD
MikeyBrennan
gr01n5h07
SrX_Streetzareus
Sephiroth_V7
XxChochyXx
INCReMENTAL
JFF-TheBlues
RpZ_NaRuToD
Sapient_X
Phhilnn (apologies bro, Dutch love you know it lol <3)

AND WHO SAID WE CANT HAVE FRIDAY AND SUNDAYS?
CASUAL PUG NIGHTSQuestion

WaR, The main reason it is only one night a week AT the moment is simply because I do not wish to ask to much of the players in this community as we all have lives outside of this game to attend to.  After a couple of "CPN" events and judging by the activity generated from it, then will consider moving to multiple nights, but only if the community is in support of it.  Baby steps brother....baby steps.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 9:04pm
where is that new k-lined?  it was fun to beta test that sh!t an i think that map is by far better than spamdog.  looks like there have been some modification, curious.  you got that ready to test out or???
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 9:24pm

where is that new k-lined?  it was fun to beta test that sh!t an i think that map is by far better than spamdog.  looks like there have been some modification, curious.  you got that ready to test out or???

K-Lined is finished and will be played at the Kickoff of "CPN" and that will be its so called "play test".  Although I have ran through the pc version of it with bots at max skill and I can say that it is quite difficult to play against the bots.  I have made it to where they know exactly where to go where before they were lost and just sat in one place.  Overall the map has been revamped color wise and layout wise also. More ramps and walkways were added and the map as a whole feels balanced.  Not to open but not to closed.  I think you all will like it when we try it out come Friday night.  I'm off to work. 
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 11:41pm

are you asking me too? XD

lol naw jk but i dont play ut3 anymore, havent played since i was in that tourney match, havent really been online either.

you better win every match Seph, REP DAT A-TEAM SON!
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 12:37am
OH feh you just need you're ass kicked sometimes. ;)

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 3:20am
Maps definite and voted by community:

CTF-K-Lined (CTF KICKOFF!)
WAR-Downtown

Servers:

We have 4 servers available as from now:

CPN_QnL_NewYork (Stationed in New York)
CPN_FTW_Georgia (Stationed in Georgia)
CPN_W-Lrd_Europe (Stationed in Europe)
CPN_PRO_Texas (Stationed in Texas)

Players until today:

Total is 24 players so far :O

i2icochet (Host)