0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
37 [52.86%]
13 [18.57%]

Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Casual Pug Night" *Update*
    Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 12:46am
Originally posted by i2ic0chet

I use a Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer 2.0.  I have not been playing UT3 on the PS3 as I have only been playing on the PC here for the last month and a half.  I'm pretty sure you do not want to duel me right now ;).  Show up early tomorrow before "CPN" kickoff though and I'll be happy to duel you.  What map do you prefer?  Maybe some Deck-FPS, or Bonesc****r?
lol im the kinda guy who aint afraid of gettin 10 n 0'd cause i take away more from playing people who are better than me.  you gain nothing beating people you are better than ya know.  but yeah i would love to use mouse just dont want to buy a expensive one for a dead game.  as for maps i have a few good customs, but bonesc****r n shang are my worst maps heatray n campgrounds r favs but either way i dont mind.
i have 2 cheap mice (maybe thats the problem) but 1 i have to turn sens all the way up and 1 all the way down, but the main thing is if i have to recenter the mouse the crosshair moves all over the place when i pick it up.  quake and other pc games i love mouse and controller tho and if it played the same i would use it for sure on ut3
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 2:19am

More than likely 2 of the hosts will act as captains for the first pug.  Probably Darkness and I will be captains and we'll pick teams.  Once we are done picking teams we will give the opportunity for two other players to volunteer as captains.  We will let them pick teams from any other players that are waiting and then set up the server for their pug.  After that we will play our pug and meet back up in the chatroom.  Captaining is not for everyone's cup of tea, but if you wish to captain just let us know.

Lol Death you can be captain. I was already on Rico's team
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
zl_BlackTearz_lz View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote zl_BlackTearz_lz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 3:05am
Friday or Saturday Night FTW Thumbs Up
Can't fvck up my senior year so please No Sunday Night lol
to learn you need to try
to improve you need to practice
but to be the best you need to be reborn
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 11:09am
i don't have the customs atm, so i'll probably just wait and play a few games next time. no point in getting booted every other game and scr3wing sh1t up lol

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 11:45am
so are blue jeans allowed or do I have to wear khakis?
Fractured_Shadow View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fractured_Shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 1:11pm
Yo can I play?
Angelic and Depraved

Life's Beauty Severs

Like a Razor-Sharp Blade

i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 1:17pm
Anyone can show up and play.  Make sure you are updated to the latest version and be sure to grab the custom map located in the very first post of this thread.  If you need help on installing custom maps, use THIS thread as a guide.  Hope to see you come out and play.
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 1:26pm
Those who are not friends with any of the hosts for this event should send us friend requests ASAP if they wish to receive chat room invites.  Send a friend request to each of these PSN Names.

i2eacher
Darkn3ss_is_QnL
Vedakid

See everyone soon.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 1:59pm
What time is everyone playing tonight? Its 6pm in England so if someone could tell me when to be on that would be much appreciated.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

More than likely 2 of the hosts will act as captains for the first pug.  Probably Darkness and I will be captains and we'll pick teams.  Once we are done picking teams we will give the opportunity for two other players to volunteer as captains.  We will let them pick teams from any other players that are waiting and then set up the server for their pug.  After that we will play our pug and meet back up in the chatroom.  Captaining is not for everyone's cup of tea, but if you wish to captain just let us know.

Lol Death you can be captain. I was already on Rico's team
y me? lol.    ill be on at 4 central and play some with you guys and help with teams if needed.

@ uc SYZYGY uc    dude its been long enough that you dont have customs lol,  i think you dont even have the titan packs with nano black and shaft, which are great maps..    go buy a damn 5 dollar usb flash drive lol, 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

What time is everyone playing tonight? Its 6pm in England so if someone could tell me when to be on that would be much appreciated.

Try to be online around 745 to 8 pm your time Colossus.  We will be in the chat room and I will send you an invite when you sign in.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 2:12pm

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Try to be online around 745 to 8 pm your time Colossus.  We will be in the chat room and I will send you an invite when you sign in.

ok but I have to eat first and see to a few things it will be round that time give or take. thanks for letting me know.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 4:59pm
Kickoff just started! People are signed on and playing some CTF right now!
Feel like joining? Then fire up that PS3 and hit either me, Rico or Veda an invite.

My PSN: Darkn3ss_is_QnL
Rico: i2eacher
Veda: VEDAKID
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 5:17pm
ill b on in the next hour, studying for my 70-680 cert exam. 
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 6:33pm
I had to take a break.  I am headed to work and will be back later this evening.  As soon as I get back I will hop on and continue to set up pugs.  In the mean time the server is public and darkness should be on helping getting pugs together.  I will see everyone later tonight.
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 9:20pm

DAMN i2iCO, U GOTTA STAY IN THEM PUGS. PRETTY SURE AS SOON AS U LEFT EVERY1 BOUNCED AINT NO1 HERE :(

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by WaR

DAMN i2iCO, U GOTTA STAY IN THEM PUGS. PRETTY SURE AS SOON AS U LEFT EVERY1 BOUNCED AINT NO1 HERE :(

Sorry bro.  I am at work at the moment.  I will be back online and ready to rock at 11 pm est.  See ya'll in 2 hours.  You have access to your server.  K-lined is on that server.  Host some pugs and some other gametypes until I return.
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 10:16pm
CPN was successful tonight... thanks every player for some great games tonight.  See everyone next friday.  Smile Public games tomorrow for those who voted for saturday? Ill be on 5 until.  Make sure you get k-lined... its awesome!
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 10:33pm
yo darkness i forgot to ask but we need a server for tomorows tourny. 
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

WE COULD USE MINE IF YALL WANT?
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 2:46am
lol yo war we will use yours for half if you want np just want to balance out the ping for disco and frag if he is able to play. but we can still use yours for your maps ect to keep it all fair
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 3:12am
Good to see a bunch of people online yesterday on CTF.
Thanks to Veda to keep things running while Rico and me were off.

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 3:15am
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

My server is off and Clanwarz banned my IP for not paying da bill loool. Never received any so that also pretty retarted.

If you need a server for the tourney, hit me, Rico or Veda up tonight. I got access to Rico's server as well < Thanks for that bro. It had a steady ping for me last night.
Might turn out to work out better for everyone since it is in NY right?
Texas servers tend to give EU players 220 ping. Its magic.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
W-Lrd_Moriarty View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote W-Lrd_Moriarty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 10:39am
I want in, thanks. Mode: VCTF

PSN: W-Lrd_Moriarty
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 12:35pm
ggs last night, thanks to all that played. I got one of the sickest headshots on Veda Ive ever got on UT3, I love Cod but no game comes close to how Epic Unreal is sometimes :)

ggs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>