Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Battlefield 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Battlelog.battlefield.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Battlelog.battlefield.com
    Posted: 15 Dec 2011 at 9:00pm

Uploaded with
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 11:32am
Mine's easy ^^
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Dalsk/
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 3:46pm
Love Battlelog.  Sooo much information.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by N0SF3RATU

feel free to sign up or add me as a friend  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/FK-AdeliC/

I signed up a while ago. not sure what the perks here are but heres me.

EDIT: just checked it out. Pretty cool! add me.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 12:41am

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/XxGeNesiSVIIxX/stats/240160079/ps3/

also... bf3stats.com has WAYY more stats than battlelog does...
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 12:42am
also if you're wondering why my quits percentage is as high as it is.. its not ragequit xD haha.. its cos i hate waiting so long for the enxt game to start so i just quit right before the game ends lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 11:27am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/XxGeNesiSVIIxX/stats/240160079/ps3/

also... bf3stats.com has WAYY more stats than battlelog does...

looks like someone likes to whore the USAS-12 Wink
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 9:32pm
lol nah.. ive only used it cos i think its hilarious.. but ive used it alot recently to counter the entire teams im against using the bloody thing lol... when the other team starts getting beat. they all change to the usas... then they whore it.. i get annoyed.. im like... two can play at that game..... so i change to it.. and they dont go past their first base.. (conquest) lol.. i usually use AR/LMG's
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 4:45am
Damn nice to see a few ckc going crazy on the battlefield, veterans join us add me and lets play!!!

[/url]
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 6:04am
Everytime I see you and Pam, I try to join only for the server to be full.
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 3:38pm
Cool man, Arcade legend, Sevin nives, Pam and I were playing last night together, message me when you see us and we will squad up before entering the server, seems to be a bit tougher on bf3 servers are always so full so quick. getting together in the menus is best, i'll leave my server right away to join you just invite from the menu!!! with you support, her engineer, my engineer(tank)/ and recon(shotgun/spawn beacon) we could do damage. 
Also interested in playing some squad matches I see you in allot. 
Got my cKc platoon up on battle log, Just made colonel and will be prestige!!!
[/url]
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 7:05am
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

Cool man, Arcade legend, Sevin nives, Pam and I were playing last night together, message me when you see us and we will squad up before entering the server, seems to be a bit tougher on bf3 servers are always so full so quick. getting together in the menus is best, i'll leave my server right away to join you just invite from the menu!!! with you support, her engineer, my engineer(tank)/ and recon(shotgun/spawn beacon) we could do damage. 
Also interested in playing some squad matches I see you in allot. 
Got my cKc platoon up on battle log, Just made colonel and will be prestige!!!
Hey hey, My friends (Bludsyppur, EnVy, Tignath, McFly) would love some 4v4 squad rush...nothing to serious, but would love some competition and some sportsmanlike good games!  let me know on here or on my PSN.
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 2:54pm
i'd love to do some squad rush against you guys 

Uploaded with
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 4:03pm
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/TX2k7wb/
not on there alot but still cool to go check out every so often, as you can see, im a jet guy, have more jet kills than any one weapon lol im almost at jet service star 5, so next time i put in a few games in bf3 ill get to check that dog tag out
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 4:17pm
lol same here im more of a littlebird guy... got just over twice the amount of kills with the littlebird than i do with my highest used weapon.. but other than the scout heli's i dont use any othe rvehicle much... so i still do alot of owning on foot xD
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/TX2k7wb/
not on there alot but still cool to go check out every so often, as you can see, im a jet guy, have more jet kills than any one weapon lol im almost at jet service star 5, so next time i put in a few games in bf3 ill get to check that dog tag out

I never see you playing anymore ky you're always on DC universe.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2012 at 9:03pm
lol ya but i make time 4 bf3 every now & then
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 1:43am

lol ya but i make time 4 bf3 every now & then

You should squad up w/ flamer and me. Were a descent tandem.
If we get a fourth we can challenge the scum buckets in TRU.Tongue
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 8:03am
Come get handled...
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 3:02pm
lo no dobt fluff...am i to assume that u still use the soflam? would help me out alot in my jets as i use a laser guided missile, so being able to lock on to helis in addition to the usual tanks/jeeps would be nice.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Come get handled...

Kinky!
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 9:09pm

lo no dobt fluff...am i to assume that u still use the soflam? would help me out alot in my jets as i use a laser guided missile, so being able to lock on to helis in addition to the usual tanks/jeeps would be nice.

Well I don't usually snipe but for you, ill paint those tanks like a freaky little honey badger KY
 Post Reply Post Reply