| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Phoenyx General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PhoenyX Official Logo & signatures 2012

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PhoenyX Official Logo & signatures 2012
    Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 11:39am
PhoenyX Official Clan Logo and signatures 2012

Necesitos sus frases para darle el toque final Phoenyx team

Signatures 2012

Finished

Not complete

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 2:00pm
Here's a couple of raw images I was messing with.  Help yourself... there's a large black images you may not be able to see-

Larger

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Here's a couple of raw images I was messing with.  Help yourself... there's a large black images you may not be able to see-

Larger

Yo Aqua, Thnks, that pictures are pretty cool, i posted my preview logos... is not gonna be the official. but is a start... hehehe

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 2:10pm
I figured you were just messing around with it.  Thought you and your team may like something with a tribal feel and cleaner outlines.  Found it online and tweaked it.  Use the large black image to mess with if you like it.  It has a transparent background so it will be easy to work with.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 2:20pm
Well, u got the idea... I gonna repaint that picture you posted with flames and we will see how it will look, i didnt think about to make avatars that gonna be a good idea.

Indeed, Transparent pictures are the best for this kind of thinks and the size too. 

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Larger

yo aqua the bird head looks so innocent man it doesn't look mighty and strong and powerful
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 1:58pm
Official logo updated!!! ^^

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 3:09pm
Signature has been uploaded. :B

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
k9999 View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote k9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 5:53pm
Gran trabajo rudynoob
xkaperx
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 3:48pm
ahhh ya vez! ya vez! no mas estoy esperando a que todos ya se decidan por su frase hahahaha es tan dificil pensar una? hahahaha
la neta is XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
 Post Reply Post Reply