FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

"strange sounds" discussion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "strange sounds" discussion
    Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 11:21am
okay, just wanted to know what you guys think about these videos that have been popping up from all over the world. supposedly people have been hearing these groaning, humming, horn, thumping sounds for the past year and it's been getting more and more frequent.
it's most likely a hoax promoting something or some natural phenomenom but it's stull weird
these are some of the things people are saying about it:
hoax advertising a movie
trumpets signaling the apocalypse
aliens
HARRP
atmosphere stretching(?) caused by a huge acceleration in the shifting of our planet's magnetic pole
earth's soul "moaning" lmao

gonna post several videos so sorry

this one came out yesterday and it's weird about halfway through the video he knocks on a door and gets them to come outside too

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 6:14pm
Well I actually heard about this on a prerecorded radio show about a week ago. I am just going to be blunt with my explanation and anyone who reads it can take it or leave.

If these strange sounds are legitimate and are NOT some sort of hoax or sound problem with the devices recording, then this is my idea.

I have always held a strong believe that the ''Parallel'' Dimensions that is spoke about in quantum physics/scientific community is really alternate realms where spirits dwell. Whether it be the realm of the heavens, of hell, or something else stranger. And with **** rearing to a head I get a feeling that the firmament or the ''walls'' that divide our dimension is starting to become thin. Making it easier for something from another dimension to cross over.

The best way I can describe this is think of a ''haunted'' place. People claim to hear things or see the remnants or ghost of a person that is deceased. And it seems like in every case people witness these events the appropriations that they see always seen to have a strong connection to a particular area. Like they were murdered/committed suicide or use to work/live there for a long period of time.

To explain this further, I ''think'' the reason why a place becomes haunted is related to the evil/wickedness that occured there. Like for example take a prison that had a lot of inmates died there because of many horrendous reasons. Because of so much sin/wickedness was committed there the veil/barrier becomes thinner and it allows spirits from another dimensional to faintly manifest within our realm. Or in this case its give demons a doorway to cross over into our realm and find human vessels to possesses.

And because most of the idea's a draw from come from speculating on scriptures in the Bible. I look at this world we live in becoming more and more wicked and sinful. Thus overall the veil/barrier that keeps demonic spirits at bay is becoming thinner. Thus the earth as a whole begins to witness more supernatural events and we experience the even more frequently and with more potency.

I could go on and on to explain further but I think I will cease for now. Like I said this is just my idea and a lot of it is just conjecture. I wouldn't really be upset if I was completely wrong. I am pretty skeptical about the situation.

EDIT: I would not be surprised if these occurrences are related to HAARP. Or any other instrument that is designed to manipulate weather. Bottom line is we as human beings realize that something is ''just not right''. We know that something there is a lot of **** out there they is not normal and someone of something is responsible for it
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 6:49pm
It is freaky sounding, I'll give you that. 
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 10:16pm
Im from alberta and I have heard this before, im pretty sure its HAARP.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

Or it's the sound coming from chicks you bang, you like riding beasts?
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Originally posted by YINYANG

Or it's the sound coming from chicks you bang, you like riding beasts?

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 11:51pm
LOL wtf.... Yingyang you're the best! <3
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 12:06am
;)

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 1:21am
Good explanation hel. I personally don't by into spirits etc but I like the idea of other dimensions. Deep down everyone wants this to be real haha but I would pick extra terrestrial or extra dimensional beings over spirits in this situation. There's a huge gap between a haunted house and a super loud and scary noise coming from nowhere, no in between build up.

Yingyang, is it really that creepy and loud? What makes you think it's harrp? If it is then that's pretty scary since it's happening all over the world.

Keep em coming!
- Best Coast

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 1:25am
Just watched the first video, my first thoughts were what the ....., those guys were pretty calm about that.
Earth soul moaning is just a big fail.

My tops choices:
Spirits
HAARP
ALiens

aliens being last, I doubt being who mastered faster than light travel or interdimensional travel for that matter have time for such things lol but who am I?
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 1:42am
I must say I have actually heard a sound like this before but it was only like for 5 minutes.. I'm being serious too.. I was with a friend and the sound was like the first one and then there was just this boom like noise and we were in basically the middle of no where (new mexico is all desert lol..) but could of been something else.. It sounded close to the 1st video though, very weird

EDIT: Also another thing to think about is that I live near a nuclear plant (about 20-30 miles out) and two air force bases within a range of 10-15 miles.. So maybe it could tie in with military stuff as well?
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 2:04am
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

I must say I have actually heard a sound like this before but it was only like for 5 minutes.. I'm being serious too.. I was with a friend and the sound was like the first one and then there was just this boom like noise and we were in basically the middle of no where (new mexico is all desert lol..) but could of been something else.. It sounded close to the 1st video though, very weird

EDIT: Also another thing to think about is that I live near a nuclear plant (about 20-30 miles out) and two air force bases within a range of 10-15 miles.. So maybe it could tie in with military stuff as well?

The sound from the first video would have lowkey freaked me out If I was in a remote area lol.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 2:13am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Good explanation hel. I personally don't by into spirits etc but I like the idea of other dimensions. Deep down everyone wants this to be real haha but I would pick extra terrestrial or extra dimensional beings over spirits in this situation. There's a huge gap between a haunted house and a super loud and scary noise coming from nowhere, no in between build up.

Yingyang, is it really that creepy and loud? What makes you think it's harrp? If it is then that's pretty scary since it's happening all over the world.

Keep em coming!

Yes, it sounds like you are expecting a sonic boom, but it never comes, the sound just gets more louder and eerie. This happened during the day, but if it happened at night in the woods, where we were; Im pretty sure id need a new pair of underwear LOL 

And I have actually changed my opinion on the sound I dont think it is HAARP but i believe it is Harmonic Tremors although one fault in that logic is that there are no volcanoes in Canada XD, but sound travels pretty fast so who knows. Or maybe the earth has the hiccups.

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 3:57am

Excerpt from a blog about the strange noises , it is just another opinion but an interesting read if you have the time.

According to an article at SalemNews.com, titled Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global Superstorms by Terrence Aym, we are in for some nasty weather changes. The idea is that earth’s northern magnetic pole is shifting rapidly with the result being superstorms. I think we can all agree that after last year’s disastrous storms and earthquakes something is definitely wrong. In my opinion these magnetic field changes make sense given how the disasters are earth as well as weather related. From the article:

The Earth’s northern magnetic pole was moving towards Russia at a rate of about five miles annually. That progression to the East had been happening for decades. Suddenly, in the past decade the rate sped up. Now the magnetic pole is shifting East at a rate of 40 miles annually, an increase of 800 percent. And it continues to accelerate. Recently, as the magnetic field fluctuates, NASA has discovered “cracks” in it. This is worrisome as it significantly affects the ionosphere, troposphere wind patterns, and atmospheric moisture. All three things have an effect on the weather.

What caught my eye was that the shifts can affect the ionosphere, troposphere wind patterns, and atmospheric moisture. The troposphere is the one closest to earth at about 10 kilometers. Next is the stratosphere. Each can change in height according to the temperature. The atmosphere is comprised of many layers including the ionosphere up to the exosphere at 700 kilometers. Jet streams move in the stratosphere at around 100 miles per hour. Suppose there is some sort of disruption between the layers being caused by the magnetic shift. Would this cause the loud sky roaring that we’ve recorded many times on this blog. We’ve determined in this post here, that these sounds have occurred in the past. There have been so many videos posted I’m convinced they’re accelerating in frequency. I’m not a scientist but perhaps if you’re an expert on the atmosphere you can expand or dispute my theory.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 8:45am
a yeti? lol.. thats what I thought of when I listened to the first video.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 11:04am
the last video says it all. this is just 2012's version of the crop circle hoaxes.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2012 at 11:09am
just as a thought as well.  2 years in a row now those black birds down in Arkansas have just suddenly died.  everyone knows that birds use the magnetic field for long distance navigation.  what if...and this is a big what if...the poles are actually shifting like yinyang said.  granted i'm not a vet or a scientist, could this play a part?  

now, if the poles shift, that obvious means the climate are going to alter a bit as well.  is it me, or are the seasons shifting a bit as well?   think about it.  december for the last couple of years has had autumn like weather.  and march/april is significantly colder.  (this is an observation!  i have no proof dorks)  

ALSO, its been theorized that our star is in a binary star system.  meaning that two stars, our sun included, follow a gravitaional pattern with one another.  they say that we are in the pattern heading toward the "sister" star.  they are saying that we can't visibly view the star since they say it may be a brown dwarf.  (people are saying that Planet X/Nibiru is the other star in our binary system.)  imagine the effects from another star...just i statement and it may be REALLY dumb.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2012 at 2:34pm
Big gas giant planets are actually "failed stars" as well. If you look at how big the planet Jupiter is, a brown dwarf (failed star) is even bigger so we probably would have seen it by now and if not then we would have surely seen the effects it had on the outer planets gravitational pull
- Best Coast

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 4:47am
I did some research and i gotta say that the sound i heard must be from Maxim Power who operates in Alberta. Im almost positive that is the source of what I heard since there is a power plant in the area so my story is debunked ;(  (the sounds i heard werent exactly like the ones in the video but the groans were very similar sorry guys). Also the baseball game sound is also debunked since lightning hit the stadium and the speaker system emitted that sound as well, so this looks more and more like a viral stunt. 

Edit: Watch this video to see proof that it is a group of people playing a joke on end of the world believers. To put it simply the world got rick rolled LOL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 9:26am
I live right outside Birmingham, Alabama and I woke up this morning to the news saying there were a bunch of tornados that touched down and one city (like 20 miles from me) literally asked for every available person to go to the courthouse to search for bodies. Wtf? It was like 57 degrees yesterday and low 50s last night
- Best Coast

warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 10:22am
Awwwww, DANGIT.... I thought it might be real until Yingyang's vid...
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 12:34pm
Haha oh well it was fun looking this stuff up though. There should be an "unexplained" thread or something where we can post and debunk this kind of stuff
- Best Coast

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Ether404

just as a thought as well.  2 years in a row now those black birds down in Arkansas have just suddenly died.  everyone knows that birds use the magnetic field for long distance navigation.  what if...and this is a big what if...the poles are actually shifting like yinyang said.  granted i'm not a vet or a scientist, could this play a part?  

now, if the poles shift, that obvious means the climate are going to alter a bit as well.  is it me, or are the seasons shifting a bit as well?   think about it.  december for the last couple of years has had autumn like weather.  and march/april is significantly colder.  (this is an observation!  i have no proof dorks)  

ALSO, its been theorized that our star is in a binary star system.  meaning that two stars, our sun included, follow a gravitaional pattern with one another.  they say that we are in the pattern heading toward the "sister" star.  they are saying that we can't visibly view the star since they say it may be a brown dwarf.  (people are saying that Planet X/Nibiru is the other star in our binary system.)  imagine the effects from another star...just i statement and it may be REALLY dumb.
when the water in your toilet starts rotating in the opposite direction then it's time to worry.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by Ether404

when the water in your toilet starts rotating in the opposite direction then it's time to worry.

i read too much when i'm off from work
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2012 at 7:21pm
That video is hilarious Ying! hahah I love debunked videos. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>