Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Favo MW3 Stack-up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favo MW3 Stack-up
    Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 11:50am
PM9 with Thermal FTW :P
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

yeah rican it does have problems... but it had more problems than any other game.. and penguin snice the famas killled in one burst nearly all the time then whats the difference with the type 95, why is that overpowered?... and ur comment "if everything is overpowered they would all be equal".. why did u say that, whats that got to do with anything i said in my last comment? lol but anyway i dont want to argue about a gun lol... i was just saying... that imo.. whenever i used the famas it was ridiculously easy to kill people....

A Famas never killed like a Type-95. Shoots differently and you had to shoot in the chest. 

and for ex. if all overpowered guns are lvl 10, and all guns are overpowered, then all guns are at lvl 10  :D  

in the end, only problems were commando and one man army tubes

which are both easily dealt with. annoying but easily dealt with.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

yeah rican it does have problems... but it had more problems than any other game.. and penguin snice the famas killled in one burst nearly all the time then whats the difference with the type 95, why is that overpowered?... and ur comment "if everything is overpowered they would all be equal".. why did u say that, whats that got to do with anything i said in my last comment? lol but anyway i dont want to argue about a gun lol... i was just saying... that imo.. whenever i used the famas it was ridiculously easy to kill people....

A Famas never killed like a Type-95. Shoots differently and you had to shoot in the chest. 

and for ex. if all overpowered guns are lvl 10, and all guns are overpowered, then all guns are at lvl 10  :D  

in the end, only problems were commando and one man army tubes

which are both easily dealt with. annoying but easily dealt with.

One man army danger close nubetubes really ruined MW2 in my opinion, they made me rage and they are not so easy to deal with tbf coz so many people did it, MW3 is a great game coz its way way more balanced but I still prefer MW2 even with its problems.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 7:30pm
i dunno
One man army was dumb, but if i saw some1 using it and being a total ass, i would just out smart them. spam shot a few times at them while remaining in cover, make them waste there noob tubes,
then when i hear that unzipping sound OMA makes, i raype them.
Commando was the most retarded thing in my opinion, not only the worst thing in MW2, but something i hate most in any game ive played
even with that, still one of the best multi player games ever :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 7:32pm
so deathstreaks such as painkiller wasnt a problem?... u could survive four sniper shots or shotgun shells with painkiller.... also u needed stopping power in order to kill with a headshot with a silenced sniper from 1 foot away lol.. it was impossible you get a kill with a headshot with silenced intervention without stopping power... thats a stupid flaw.... claymores were useless cos u could just run over them...and as colosuss said noobtube oneman1army was stupid, killls with killstreak rewards added to your next killstreak... so you could just get 5 kills, and pretty much end up getting the rest of the kills via killstreak... 5 kills = predator, use it and get a couple mor ekills... gets u a harrier.. then camp it out for a bit till u get 11 kills for an ac-130.. then u end up with like 25-30 kills... no skill involved in that lol.. very easy to gte a nuke cos of that flaw...shotguns were absolutly useless apart from spas-12. no range whatsoever... spawning was terribad, (but so is all of COD,s so i can let that slide for mw2... there were glitches throughout the game which once resolved by infinity ward, there was other glitches... you die after falling 2 feet... and many more so dont just tell me commando and oneman1army was the only 2 problems LOL
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 8:50pm

so deathstreaks such as painkiller wasnt a problem?... u could survive four sniper shots or shotgun shells with painkiller.... also u needed stopping power in order to kill with a headshot with a silenced sniper from 1 foot away lol.. it was impossible you get a kill with a headshot with silenced intervention without stopping power... thats a stupid flaw.... claymores were useless cos u could just run over them...and as colosuss said noobtube oneman1army was stupid, killls with killstreak rewards added to your next killstreak... so you could just get 5 kills, and pretty much end up getting the rest of the kills via killstreak... 5 kills = predator, use it and get a couple mor ekills... gets u a harrier.. then camp it out for a bit till u get 11 kills for an ac-130.. then u end up with like 25-30 kills... no skill involved in that lol.. very easy to gte a nuke cos of that flaw...shotguns were absolutly useless apart from spas-12. no range whatsoever... spawning was terribad, (but so is all of COD,s so i can let that slide for mw2... there were glitches throughout the game which once resolved by infinity ward, there was other glitches... you die after falling 2 feet... and many more so dont just tell me commando and oneman1army was the only 2 problems LOL

I agree with everything you just said but I still had some damm ggs on MW2 until people figured out how to exploit the f out of it :/
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 10:38pm
Pain Killer, annoying, not a problem... if someone has it, that means there bad, and u just kill them again, not hard
i have gotten plenty 1 shot kills with silenced snipers, not as much as with FMJ, but then again, WHY THE FU*K WOULD I WANT A SILENCED SNIPER  lol
i got plenty of kills with claymores...... not as easy to use as with BOps but same result
kills streaks added to the fun, i enjoy getting in a chopper and destroying people.... who wouldn't?
if someone where using one on me.... I WOULD TAKE IT THE FU*K DOWN, or use cold blooded and carry on like normal
Shot guns..... ill let penguin answer that one
Spawning is pretty much bad in every game. got worse with Bops and 2x as bad in MW3... but BF3 was just as bad so i am use to it, as everyone should be
Commando was the only serious problem with this game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 11:10pm

tl;dr, but pro players are above that....ex. stopping other players QUICK when you notice them playing in a gay way. feels good bein pro

also playing the best modes FFA and SnD where everything is controllable.

saw the shotguns thing....LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO.....oh god I could go shotgun only in mw2 and dominate holy fook, the only bad shotgun was the model

easy   :D
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 11:36pm
lol im not saying i couldnt stop players who played cheaply... as i said i was good at mw2... but those are still flaws within the game no matter what skill level you are... just cos they dont affect good players much that doesn't mean the problems doesn't affect others... and what i said in my post were valid flaws for the game... no point arguing cos they are...just because that good players have enough skill to overcome those problems doesn't mean they don't exist...
 and the shotguns were still pretty bad.. theyre much improved in mw3.. mw3 has the closest to acceptable range than any other cod.... but in mw2.. if you were like a few meters away from someone your shotgun wont hit them or just sloightly damage them if it wasn't the spas-12...
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 11:41pm
we are talking about the flaws of the game.. not how well players can cope with them.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 12:11am

lol im not saying i couldnt stop players who played cheaply... as i said i was good at mw2... but those are still flaws within the game no matter what skill level you are... just cos they dont affect good players much that doesn't mean the problems doesn't affect others... and what i said in my post were valid flaws for the game... no point arguing cos they are...just because that good players have enough skill to overcome those problems doesn't mean they don't exist...
 and the shotguns were still pretty bad.. theyre much improved in mw3.. mw3 has the closest to acceptable range than any other cod.... but in mw2.. if you were like a few meters away from someone your shotgun wont hit them or just sloightly damage them if it wasn't the spas-12...

-obviously it does matter how a player deals with them because it won't affect them.
If they don't affect me, then they pretty much don't exist? LOL, I'm not gonna be concerned with what the other player is affected by. Hopefully they'll be like me and be above it  :D

If a player can cope with the flaws, they're not important. Just like flak   (;

-oh lawd have mercy.....shotgun comment easily the MOST false cod comment ever loooool MW2 was the only CoD to give shotguns a name. It had the best range, and damage out of all the cods period.....theres no f***ing reason to use them in cod4,blops, or mw3 over a submachinegun.....
SMFH  
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 12:16am
i use the acr with red dot sight silencer
mp9 silenced
blind eye
assasin
stalker

care package
predator
helicopter

i do well with this class
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 8:27am
lol the game dont revolve around you does it penguin?.. so your saying if the problems dont affetc u then they dont exist at all..?u say u dont care about other players and how if affects them but it aint about you... the flaws still exist regardless if u can deal with them or not.. people shouldnt have to overcome the flaws cos they shouldnt be there in the first place... game has too many ridiculous flaws...... and the shotgun range was **** in mw2... end of...
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 8:29am
and also.. about my comment of shotguns being the most false cod comment ever..... no. it isnt.. people saying COD is one of, or the best fps.... THAT is the most false cod comment :)
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 8:31am

lol the game dont revolve around you does it penguin?.. so your saying if the problems dont affetc u then they dont exist at all..?u say u dont care about other players and how if affects them but it aint about you... the flaws still exist regardless if u can deal with them or not.. people shouldnt have to overcome the flaws cos they shouldnt be there in the first place... game has too many ridiculous flaws...... and the shotgun range was **** in mw2... end of...

I agree with you matt, penguin just thinks he is a boss of gaming and he is better than everyone else.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 9:41am

people saying COD is one of, or the best fps.... THAT is the most false cod comment :)

COD2 & COD4 are the best Call of Duty games to this date, After the real "Infinity Ward" left Activision for EA Well..... Things just started going downhill & CoD MW2/3 became n00bish.

Rewarding Bad Players with deathstreaks? There excuse is..... it helps bad players get better. Now don't get me wrong but doesn't everyone get better at a game by learning from your mistakes & watch/learn how the better players play? + lots of practice 
I didn't need deathstreaks in CoD4 & before to get better so why should n00bs of MW2/3 need them?

At least Treyarch made Black Ops a little bit competitive by adding Recoil to guns, Removed Deathstreaks & removed SOHP on Snipers. Sure Black Ops has the Lag Compensation issue that MW3 has but it's nowhere as bad & at least it's Balanced (Apart from Second Chance..... lol)

Edit: @Matt I'm not saying CoD is the best FPS btw lol...... UT & Counter Strike will always be the best FPS games to me

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 9:45am
I think Iamgaming community should make the next COD game, It would be better than all of the others :P
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 4:47pm

LOL, you obviously don't see the point.

The flaws people complain so much about are as important as saying "The color of the case is a huge flaw in the game" Evidently, me and thousands of others can get around these petty things and remember to have fun with a game.   :D

and seriously lmfao, if the range in mw2 was bad, I don't even want to KNOW what they're considered in the other cods  ;D  MW2 shotguns > other cod shotguns

@CS, no one asked you mon. void

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 9:38pm
i do see the  point but im just saying those flaws shouldnt be in the game in the first place....thats all.. it is still a horribly flawed game whether or not they can be dealt with by good players.. and headhunter i still havent trried counter strike lol
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 11:14pm
There will never be a perfect game, so who cares.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 11:34pm

i do see the  point but im just saying those flaws shouldnt be in the game in the first place....thats all.. it is still a horribly flawed game whether or not they can be dealt with by good players.. and headhunter i still havent trried counter strike lol

well they don't largely take away from the game   o:
which is all I care aboot
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 7:40pm
Thats right you can't please em all
GT:TheSeph QcP

PSN:TheSeph
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2012 at 1:16pm
Primary Type 95 with red dot
Secondary Skorpion with red dot
flashbang and frag grenades
perk 1 sleight of hand
perk 2 assassin
perk 3 stalker
assault strike uav, care package, sentry

i use type 95 cause i play hardcore most of the time and its really great for it :D
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2012 at 5:08pm
Acr > type 95 in hardcore in my opinion

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2012 at 6:08pm

you die after falling 2 feet... and many more so dont just tell me commando and oneman1army was the only 2 problems LOL
When did my psn tag name become a perk for MW2?
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>