| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team NbK General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

are alive 多?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: are alive 多?
    Posted: 24 Jan 2012 at 10:31pm
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my friends

i miss you team nbk CryCryCryCryCryCry

in the last months only view the great darkness and colossus .... but pain were are you 多? the king of ictf and nocturnussss one of the best ctf players is very rarely view you online......drokun were is you stream xDD

i know nbk clan leave ut3 and maybe nbk clan dead but are great persons and i hope very good in the real life

hopefully again play ut3  1 time and ictf for remember great old times or view with nexuiz

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 7:46am
Thanks Trix :) lol. And I'm not great. Just huge. 

XD

Yeah the most of us are pretty kool in real life ;p
Except for Noc... He tends to roam the dark Norwegian woods looking to rype gnomes...
:P jk

And LOL @ Pain ;p
He WAS the king of iCTF. Alcohol got his brain. Poor fella :P
Haha jk

I think my days in NbK are over Trix bro. I recently joined DEVIL. So I will join Disco and Terror in their quest to destroy people on Nexuiz. Perhaps a reunion with NbK outside DEVIL seems fun to me. But we will see what happens when Nexuiz comes out.
Perhaps some old NbK members like Headsplitter and Cyanide will return to NbK as well.
Noc, Colossus and Pain will probably get the game as well, so I might ofcourse play with dem as well.

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 11:29am
looooooooooooooool darkness devil, what is your nick clan 多?
yeaaaaaaaaa view devils with nexuiz :-) Big smile and hopefully leave play mw3 xDDD
and headspliter guau long time no view if he return this is great for the game, comunity and all xDD
NbK_RoyalEvil View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 7:58am
at trix: jo i still like to play, but when i'm on, the only game that has action is tdm on us server.
vctf is no option for me, tried, disliked, tried it again, disliked it even more. just not may taste. 
so if u want me to play, just ask me on facebook or icq and i join. u still playin regularly? and of course im gonna buy nexuiz, but idk if we revive nbk. i just wann play with xtc, noc, head, warthorn, darkness alias DEVIL_BlindSide rest of nbk and my friends from w-lrd. So dunno if i join wlrd later;-) restart nbk:-) or...:-D
btw i'm still in contact with head, so his return is not impossible! and it were great time 4 sure:-)

at dark: mmm its not the alc itself that threatens my skill, its the misguided action after drinking. like the time i lost my glasses in the stripclub. ictf without glasses is diff...but hey i love titts:-D and dont blame me, god designed me to:-D
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 9:51am
Originally posted by NbK_RoyalEvil

at trix: jo i still like to play, but when i'm on, the only game that has action is tdm on us server.
vctf is no option for me, tried, disliked, tried it again, disliked it even more. just not may taste. 
so if u want me to play, just ask me on facebook or icq and i join. u still playin regularly? and of course im gonna buy nexuiz, but idk if we revive nbk. i just wann play with xtc, noc, head, warthorn, darkness alias DEVIL_BlindSide rest of nbk and my friends from w-lrd. So dunno if i join wlrd later;-) restart nbk:-) or...:-D
btw i'm still in contact with head, so his return is not impossible! and it were great time 4 sure:-)

at dark: mmm its not the alc itself that threatens my skill, its the misguided action after drinking. like the time i lost my glasses in the stripclub. ictf without glasses is diff...but hey i love titts:-D and dont blame me, god designed me to:-D
Jup. The game is dead.

You cannot try unless you tried to try it out.

I was waiting for this lol. Cannot wait to own Nocturnus on Nexuiz :)
I still play alot of Modern Warfare 3 with Beastie :) She's nice and she sucks at quickscoping haha JK love you <3.

Thats probably the best DEVIL account ever! LOL
Nah, my account is DEVIL_-4g0nY- , but I tend to only use it on Nexuiz

So when you play iCTF, you have tits in your face?
Is that why I always killed you :P? God wants other people to get an easy kill on you by stuffing those tits up your face :D haha jk ;p
Miss playing with you bro. Hit me up sometimes.

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 11:17am
Trix bro! Pain bro! Long time!
I still got you guys on my friendslist, don't I? I haven't seen you in a while either Pain.

Right now I'm playing Skyrim tho!
Add xNocTuRnuS-EXz_

Trix, we play Bioshock 2 multiplayer sometime? :D
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 1:00am
looooooooool !!!!!!!! Big smile

pain bro!!! i no play regulary ut3 only some days, in this time play games no play in the time of ut3
i no have facebook but maybe create, i have tuenti ( spanish version of one copy of facebook)

nocturnus bro yesssssssss we have play biosock 2 xDD you says is true the multiplayer is funny, capture the litelsister xDDD

i hope out nexuiz with force :-)
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 1:44pm
howdy trix, everybody!
Guess word has been done. Myself on the otherhand hardly do any gaming since i lost internet and ps3.
I rarely get online when im at a friend and play bf3 or cod mostly. Had some fun games with wOa a week ago on mw, but unfortunaly i'm unable to play any game nowdays, but i wished i could. 
UT3, i left a looong time ago.
Good to see some old faces again :D, hope it wouldnt be the last!
 Post Reply Post Reply