Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Assassins Creed III
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Assassin's Creed 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Assassin's Creed 3
    Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 8:00am
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 8:39am
Thats awesssssooooooommmmmmmeeeeee!!! Nooow I want RDR 2!! LetZA Goooooo!!! 
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 8:10pm
so is the dlc just for XBL
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 11:26am
it will be for 360 and PS3
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 3:47pm

American Revolution :)
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 3:54pm
p.s This has been confirmed by Ubisoft :)
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 4:05pm
looks like Revolutionary war not civil war. I'm a stickler for detail
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

looks like Revolutionary war not civil war. I'm a stickler for detail

hahaha thanks for pointing that out I edited my post :)
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 4:14pm

Picture of GameInformers new magazine that comes out in 2 weeks which I will be buying :)
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 5:27pm
One of the reasons I absolutely love this series is the incredible job Ubisoft does in  recreating renaissance Italy or Ottoman Constantinople. It doesn't hurt that these are inherently exotic places rich in history.

not sure how "exotic" Colonial America is. I would have preferred French Revolution.

would have been much more interesting.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 11:10am
God damn I can't wait for this, I just finished Revelations yesterday, thanks for posting these pics CS
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2012 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

God damn I can't wait for this, I just finished Revelations yesterday, thanks for posting these pics CS

No problem, actually cnnot wait for this game. Ubisoft have said that its gonna be the biggest and best AC to date.

Assassins Creed > ALL
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 2:40pm

So Sick :)
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 5:40pm
Ooooooh yeah, thats sexy... love that release date
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 8:13pm
It would be awesome if you can scalp in this one
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 1:08pm

Skip intro 7.36

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 7:58am
http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1219876p1.html

Thats an article about everything that is known about the game so far.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 7:47pm
I can't wait to see how the story is going to unfold with Desmond now that they found the central vault. 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 10:13am
Desmond dies and the vault gets locked for another 87 years.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 10:18am
LOL that sounds like the ending of Borderlands.. except there was a monster inside the vault and we didn't get our money
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 7:15pm
I loved the Game Informer article on AC3, but especially loved that they won't be including "Den Defense" in this game, phew!!!! 
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 7:48am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I loved the Game Informer article on AC3, but especially loved that they won't be including "Den Defense" in this game, phew!!!! 

I Kind of enjoyed the den defence thing but Im not bothered about it.

Hear is how it started. Once the team who did AC2 finished up with the game and released it they started straight away on AC3 so the team that did brother hood and revelations was a different team to who is doing AC2 and AC3, so I believe that AC3 will be an amazing game because I thought that the team that did AC2 did an amazing job of giving the game some real heart and emotion.

I really fell in love with the series after completing AC2, I actually was abit annoyed before the game came out that they were not using Altair but to my surprise Ezio turned out to be one of my favourite video game characters ever. So lets hope the AC2 team can make another master piece and give us another amazing main role and a all time EPIC :).
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 8:01am

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Skip intro 7.36

I missed the skip intro to 7.36 part -_-
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 1:35pm
im glad den defense is gone to. for me it felt more like "damn do i really have to do this" id lode on purpose just so i could fight my way to getting back control.

i would agree that AC2 was prob my fav of the serous so far. i like a couple of the tweaks that they added to Brotherhood and Rev but as for the overall game AC2 was better. im def excited for the setting change tho and to get out of the city. should really change the game up a bit and i think it wil bring some people back that were getting tired of the same setting. it really didnt bother me but if they would have did AC3 in the same setting as they have been i prob wouldnt have gotten it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>