Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

wOa vs A-R (wOa winner)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wOa vs A-R (wOa winner)
    Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by QwEsT

And 4 on 5 in SnD isn't impressive. I've beaten entire clans 1v6 in SnD.
Qwest quit being a tough guy & go shave your beard!
Fine -_- 
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

phantaci the killstreaks weren't the issue, it was people who couldn't follow simple instructions colossus said AR pick the bottom team 50 times and for some reason feh could understand. He waited until we secured 2 lags to swap back to their team then someone decides to take it upon themselves to restart the game. The whole s hit was a mess from the get and we should do a rematch some time down the line.

There is not coming a rematch. If you had an issue with that, then your teammates should not have raged, called us pussies, co ck su c k er s etc. Its fn unrespectful.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 5:42pm
LOL!! @ AR lol its always Feh this Feh dat! hahaha

wait, at the begining of the 1st match we was "about" to play, wasnt one of your AR members on our team?? LOOL give me a break i knew what side i was on but i always push the X button twice and start picking my classes. it was a "mistake?"

but still that doesnt matter lol it does matter how you start the game and that is why they restarted for me and that one AR member.

what yall gonna say next? that RJ didnt get his hair cut yet?

as for the trash talk that i took from yall, i just got the memo to join and play you guys in a clan match and when i join without my mic even being on, i hear nothing but trash talk until we started the match. lol i didnt even say anything back and yall still was talking trash. but yall had me rollin after i killed yall and Derk was yelling at you guys saying "SOMEONE KILL FEHTALATEE! HE JUST KILLED ME AGAIN!"

still ggs AR and keep your rage stronge and proudClap 
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by ax412

You guys all are randoms for playing with C4 mines etc etc etc on hahhaha.
Why don't you guys borrow the gamebattle rules or something...
It's equivalent to playing Eden Inc in a UT3 tdm match or vCTF with titan haha.
Phantaci? brah?... whats this sh it?^
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 6:20pm
I cant understand why you didnt play with GB standard!!
Oh! And Feh, you really need to start focusing on the simple things... Like witch team you start on.
Im not taking sides here. These matches was doomed with javelins and shait anyway..

Looking forward to play AR best squad. Im gonna have a grand bbq with live fire, tent etc. In a corner... DoD joins me I suspect<3
Fishing rod is a must on maps with water ( is there a map with water?)
GO RANGERS
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 10:57pm
Theres a mess of excuses in here.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 12:44am
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

LOL!! @ AR lol its always Feh this Feh dat! hahaha

wait, at the begining of the 1st match we was "about" to play, wasnt one of your AR members on our team?? LOOL give me a break i knew what side i was on but i always push the X button twice and start picking my classes. it was a "mistake?"

but still that doesnt matter lol it does matter how you start the game and that is why they restarted for me and that one AR member.

what yall gonna say next? that RJ didnt get his hair cut yet?

as for the trash talk that i took from yall, i just got the memo to join and play you guys in a clan match and when i join without my mic even being on, i hear nothing but trash talk until we started the match. lol i didnt even say anything back and yall still was talking trash. but yall had me rollin after i killed yall and Derk was yelling at you guys saying "SOMEONE KILL FEHTALATEE! HE JUST KILLED ME AGAIN!"

still ggs AR and keep your rage stronge and proudClap 
the reason y a A-R guy end up on the other team is because i believe the system they set up wont let it be 4v6 so that means he pick the other to team. they always try to balance teams out. im sorry but you three sound like the biggest fu-cking puss-ies to play a game. GROW A PAIR OF BALLS!!! you saying you wont play a team again cause they were talking trash to you. then you have cs sitting on feh di-ck oh please dont attack him. he cant handle the trash talking anymore. they made a fu-cking mute button for a reason, you dont like it mute us plain and simple.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 2:20am
Maybe you guys should play best out of 3? I mean it seems that both teams love to play so why not pick another date and take jibba's advice on the mute button. I really think all of you could get some real competitive matches going and that was the point of this in the first place or no?

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 3:40am
Originally posted by YINYANG

Maybe you guys should play best out of 3? I mean it seems that both teams love to play so why not pick another date and take jibba's advice on the mute button. I really think all of you could get some real competitive matches going and that was the point of this in the first place or no?

Yea Yin we wanted to play following GB rules in the first place. No killstreaks, no launchers, no FMG akimbo's etc. But we agreed to a normal match. But all this rage and stupid excuses has just ruined it all, at least for me. It was not feh's intention to get to know AR's plans at start. Because he didnt say anything. He's just a noob.

We just scrimmed vs F u K yesterday and won only 1 match out of 5 (Hh is a hacker :P) we dont care if we lose. we always say ggs, but rage over restarting a game just moments after it started "because its ruins the momentum" is just selfish thinking and pathetic. Only to say afta "Thats why they invented the mute button" No, just shut up. Dont rage at all. Think before you say something. Its not so hard -_-

wOa vs AR can happen but without me.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 3:55am
Well the momentum part should mean that the other team is setting up and getting ready for call outs. If you have to restart a game then your positions might have to be switched since im assuming every team comes with a gameplan to stuff you into one spawn or lock down an area as quickly as possible. Now im not taking sides but that's how COD is for the most part, if you have to restart you have to factor in that maybe somebody saw where you were going from the other team (i dunno if that ACTUALLY happened). But then again I only play with my friends in real life mostly and we dun give a f*** about calling **** out except running around like mad men with a shotgun or p90 lol.

ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 5:53am
this thread is boring now, some of the A_R members that played were a acting like thugs for no reason and I don't wanna play them in the future or hear there crying anymore.

cya A-R nice knowing ya

p.s ggs with F uK last night had loads of fun, we should PUG more often :)
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 6:31am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

this thread is boring now, some of the A_R members that played were a acting like thugs for no reason and I don't wanna play them in the future or hear there crying anymore.

cya A-R nice knowing ya

GGs Colossus, it looks like Mission is fast becoming your map.

With regards to A_R if Aqua or DoD were playing I doubt there would have been any aggro and maybe the matches would have been closer. Either way our three clans represent the last active competitive gamers from UT3s golden age (except Fah). Sort it out & get the F u K along.

THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 8:46am

Well the momentum part should mean that the other team is setting up and getting ready for call outs. If you have to restart a game then your positions might have to be switched since im assuming every team comes with a gameplan to stuff you into one spawn or lock down an area as quickly as possible. Now im not taking sides but that's how COD is for the most part, if you have to restart you have to factor in that maybe somebody saw where you were going from the other team (i dunno if that ACTUALLY happened). But then again I only play with my friends in real life mostly and we dun give a f*** about calling **** out except running around like mad men with a shotgun or p90 lol.

I agree with you yang I mean if feh waits until we secure 2 flags and halfway secure the last one to swap back to their team and then the game magically restarts that screwing up the momentum. Not to mention that feh had already swapped back to their team and they restarted the game anyway, they just focusing on $hit talk get over it when clans battle there's always $hit talk. Nobody in A-R was even talking $hit to colossus or any other woa members, the games weren't played right so stop using feh as an excuse to not rematch us its pathetic.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 11:09am
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

I agree with you yang I mean if feh waits until we secure 2 flags and halfway secure the last one to swap back to their team and then the game magically restarts that screwing up the momentum. Not to mention that feh had already swapped back to their team and they restarted the game anyway, they just focusing on $hit talk get over it when clans battle there's always $hit talk. Nobody in A-R was even talking $hit to colossus or any other woa members, the games weren't played right so stop using feh as an excuse to not rematch us its pathetic.

No king, not every clan sh1t talks after a match, and if they do it would have be about something worth raging about.

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 11:19am
Anyway, this is the last word im going to spend on this.

AR vs wOa = look at the scores. We won, suck it up, stop whining about fehtalatee who went negative on all matches, Feh did not say anything after I backed out. 

About the sh1t talk, I can repost all the images of you want showing THC calling me a C0CKs u c ker, female, or RJD3 saying I need to stfu I suck, or Arkos and DerK saying we are scared hahahaahaha what a joke. 

Officially out of this thread.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

cya A-R nice knowing ya

GGs Colossus, it looks like Mission is fast becoming your map.

With regards to A_R if Aqua or DoD were playing I doubt there would have been any aggro and maybe the matches would have been closer. Either way our three clans represent the last active competitive gamers from UT3s golden age (except Fah). Sort it out & get the F u K along.

lolwut
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 4:50pm
hahaha jokes on you guys! im not going to even read this sh it!^^^ LOL
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 7:12pm
You know I promised myself I wasn't going to come over to this site a read the garbage that is this thread. You got all the haters of AR spewing nonsense who had nothing to do with this match. I posted here to get some scrims together and play for fun. And everything was cool until whoa started acting the fool by dictating what rules and maps and all this crap. Than the stuff with Feh started and yes that was some AR members. But that was just directed at him because of past issues. But Darkness really started with me by questioning me not playing in the first round. I don't play S&D so I let other members play who don't like Domination. So really the bS was started from both sides. But the team swapping thing I can see being an accident once...but three times come on. And the last one was it for us. I believe we actually took A flag and got all the way to C and started to take that while other members where heading to B flag...SO I don't know how you guys ended it quckly??? I mean it looked like you guys weanted to wait to see what we were going to do...Which after we did restart you guys knew exactly what to do... So look No hard feelings but I just don't know how A rematch can't be done...I mean if I was a person not involved in this match it would look to me that you guys were surprised to win and really look scared now cause you knew you came in a stole a win...I mean I would prefer all Domination and Demolition...Because S&D can be easily be won by opening up a text chat and have your dead team members tell you were the other team is positioned...thats weak
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by WaRHore

You know I promised myself I wasn't going to come over to this site a read the garbage that is this thread. You got all the haters of AR spewing nonsense who had nothing to do with this match. I posted here to get some scrims together and play for fun. And everything was cool until whoa started acting the fool by dictating what rules and maps and all this crap. Than the stuff with Feh started and yes that was some AR members. But that was just directed at him because of past issues. But Darkness really started with me by questioning me not playing in the first round. I don't play S&D so I let other members play who don't like Domination. So really the bS was started from both sides. But the team swapping thing I can see being an accident once...but three times come on. And the last one was it for us. I believe we actually took A flag and got all the way to C and started to take that while other members where heading to B flag...SO I don't know how you guys ended it quckly??? I mean it looked like you guys weanted to wait to see what we were going to do...Which after we did restart you guys knew exactly what to do... So look No hard feelings but I just don't know how A rematch can't be done...I mean if I was a person not involved in this match it would look to me that you guys were surprised to win and really look scared now cause you knew you came in a stole a win...I mean I would prefer all Domination and Demolition...Because S&D can be easily be won by opening up a text chat and have your dead team members tell you were the other team is positioned...thats weak

knowone cares
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 7:28pm

knowone cares
you ain't me

also, it's *no one
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 1:19am

double space this and send it to RamSlayer and we will get back with you.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 10:57am

Thats pretty lame to think that -_- Besides there is no proof what so ever.
Thought = thought, Fact = Fact.

Court ajourned 
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 11:22am
several eye witnesses placing feh at the scene of the crime this case is still open. ohh n also if there wasnt enough evidence they wouldnt take it to court it would become cold, so no reason to say court adjourned
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

double space this and send it to RamSlayer and we will get back with you.

Haha have u written ur 500 word essay to be consider top player? Or to join their group?

Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

several eye witnesses placing feh at the scene of the crime this case is still open. ohh n also if there wasnt enough evidence they wouldnt take it to court it would become cold, so no reason to say court adjourned
INADMISSIBLE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>