FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

RATCHET AND CLANK 10YR!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RATCHET AND CLANK 10YR!
    Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 12:03am
In honor of the series, Sony will be releasing the first 3 games in HD on the PSN. I don't know about you guys but I am a fan and loved the story of these games. I also enjoyed owning noobs on Deadlock.... Unfortunately Deadlock isn't mentioned -____-.
I will vouch for this game anyday. If you considered Nexuiz or QAA you have to get this game. Option to play 3rd Person or 1st Person. The difference between Deadlock & UYA is very slight. Anywho lets just say I was better at Deadlock than I am at Unreal Wink

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/15/the-ratchet-clank-collection-going-1080p-on-ps3-multiplayer-included/#commentform

EDIT:
There's Siege (warfare), vechicles (vctf), tdm, and hopefully they add KOTH. (deadlock had Koth and juggernaut)
Insomniac was heavily inspired by Unreal in terms of Multiplayer. I kid you not Seige is basically warfare.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 1:21am
Originally posted by ax412

In honor of the series, Sony will be releasing the first 3 games in HD on the PSN. I don't know about you guys but I am a fan and loved the story of these games. I also enjoyed owning noobs on Deadlock.... Unfortunately Deadlock isn't mentioned -____-.
I will vouch for this game anyday. If you considered Nexuiz or QAA you have to get this game. Option to play 3rd Person or 1st Person. The difference between Deadlock & UYA is very slight. Anywho lets just say I was better at Deadlock than I am at Unreal Wink

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/15/the-ratchet-clank-collection-going-1080p-on-ps3-multiplayer-included/#commentform

EDIT:
There's Siege (warfare), vechicles (vctf), tdm, and hopefully they add KOTH. (deadlock had Koth and juggernaut)
Insomniac was heavily inspired by Unreal in terms of Multiplayer. I kid you not Seige is basically warfare.

holy f*** i just **** my pants
and im not even wearing pants

@everyone, you charge nodes by screwing it with a wrench   XD scary close to ut
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 2:53pm
do want
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 3:52pm
I'm going hard
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 8:09pm
what do you prefer for this game?
1st or 3rd person?

also, it is possible to change that in-game?

(never played R&C :/ )
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 1:02am
Only played Tools of Destruction and that game was pretty bad ass...
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 1:47am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

what do you prefer for this game?
1st or 3rd person?

also, it is possible to change that in-game?

(never played R&C :/ )
Well there's 3rd person, Lock Strafe Mode, and First person. 3rd person was terrible as you had to hold down R2 to strafe.
Lock Strafe mode is exactly how it sounds, no need to hold down strafe and its 3rd person view. I and every other great player used lock strafe.
1st Person looks cool and had its perks but most preferred lock strafe. And you can change it on the fly in game. 
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 10:20pm
All my Deadlocked friends have a facebook page like we do for ut3... Its 59 people strong. Is it possible to get a ratchet and clank section?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 12:40am
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 12:51am

Anywho lets just say I was better at Deadlock than I am at Unreal Wink

scrubs played deadlock :(
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 1:06am
Originally posted by phhiLLN

Anywho lets just say I was better at Deadlock than I am at Unreal Wink

scrubs played deadlock :(
lol u wish.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 5:30pm
i only wanna play 2 f*** the rest of the series
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 9:35am

EDIT:

I bought the first one for my girl.. was her favorite game ever. I ended up playing it after a while because it looked so fun. anyhow long story short we have both played almost every ratchet game since then. good games.
 Post Reply Post Reply