FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BF3 is now TRASH

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BF3 is now TRASH
    Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 10:58am
Welp, since Dices' March 27th patch released, BF3 is now the biggest pile of trash.......thanks for nothing.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 11:19am
What happened? lol
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 9:31pm
well they definetly weakened some weapons that needed weakening.
frag rounds are not as invincible but I'd say thats good.

The one thing I noticed that Im not sure is part of the update or not is the ability to purchase unlocks instead of earning xP thats bull $hit.

I havnt played much except coop so Im not sure what else Lunchy's talking about.

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 11:41pm
played for a few hours and defo theres a difference.

The Assault rifles and LMGs are much more powerful especially at close range. AN94 is the Noob Gingrich weapon of choice.

Snipers have been upgraded too.

Tanks have more splash damage,

insteaded of whoring frag rounds peolple are whoring flechette and buckshots.

I'd say a downgrade. not trash but definetly not an improvement.

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 7:27pm
i wouldnt say the assult rifles/lmgs are more powerful... imo some of the guns ive used seem weaker.... and some, the same lol
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 7:31pm
theyve improved some things i would say.. no 30 sec waiting time for matches... also during the intermission aftre a game you can no wleave, instead of having to wait until the next game starts... frag rounds being weakened is a good thing. I wouldnt say the update is as bad as lunchy makes it out to be lol
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 6:42am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

well they definetly weakened some weapons that needed weakening.
frag rounds are not as invincible but I'd say thats good.

The one thing I noticed that Im not sure is part of the update or not is the ability to purchase unlocks instead of earning xP thats bull $hit.

I havnt played much except coop so Im not sure what else Lunchy's talking about.

Lets see.  Tanks take two hits from another tank to destroy.  All guns have weird hitbox issues.  99% of the guns now have way to much recoil.  C4 and claymores dissapear after death.  No more killing with the MAV.  Mortars were weak before, they nerfed em further.  IGLA and Stinger rockets lock onto a chopper in 1.5 seconds....that's not a typo, 1.5 seconds...plus flairs no longer break lock ons.  Flairs break designated rockets now.  Every gun except for a few have twice as much suppresion effect.  Your aimed and hip fire accuracy is halved when at full suppresion.  To make matters worse, they buffed the F2000, and hardly nerfed the FAMAS.  No fuc king thanks DICE, you f***ed up an AWESOME game when all you have to do was gimp the FAMAS, and lower the fire rate of automatic shotguns equipped with frag rounds!!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 10:04am
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

i wouldnt say the assult rifles/lmgs are more powerful... imo some of the guns ive used seem weaker.... and some, the same lol

The LMG's at short range are auto kill. I emptied half a p-90 clip on a guy w a Pecheng ... he turns and rips me to shreds immediately.

this happens a lot now post patch w a any LMG

The c4 clay-more change is disappointing if Lunchy's right.

Tanks were always two shot kills if you hit em in the A$$, I'm not sure how I feel about 2 shot kill from any direction. but if realism is what you want I doubt most tanks could take two hits from another tank and keep truckin.

The chopper flare thing is a positive. It was impossible to take a chopper down before w an SA.

Lunchy's right on the hit boxes and the suppressive fire its all messed up.

overall Meh. If I had another game to play I would but I dont.

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 12:19pm
Choppers were never a problem with CTV station in a tank with guided missiles, me an a friend would run around in a tank soon as a chopper was in range, 5 seconds it was toast.  Also, the mortar has to be like 20 feet from the enemies deplyoment apparently...
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Choppers were never a problem with CTV station in a tank with guided missiles, me an a friend would run around in a tank soon as a chopper was in range, 5 seconds it was toast.  Also, the mortar has to be like 20 feet from the enemies deplyoment apparently...

yes but what if you're like Chrissy and you have no friends??

also in Noshar canals on the RU side sometimes you're competing with all the idiots to get into the tank most of whom have no idea what they're doing.

so if you're stuck on foot w just an SA you're f-ed. 

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 2:34pm
Need Recon with Soflam set up on Objective B Noshahr (Conquest) with 2 Engineers with Javelins and one support feeding ammo.  That 4 man squad ensures no vehicles make it ashore.  Plus a tank at B with Canister shells.  We had a round go with the RU side losing 15 tickets.  My squad held the LAV/AMM/Little birds at bay, the tanks designated an shot choppers an destroyed land-bound RHIB Boats, I was manually controlling a Soflam, it was a total lockout.  Being US on that map against 2 talented squads; let alone a team, is very difficult.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2012 at 4:33pm
you're right on with a well organized squad its definitely doable.  

Sure seems like the patch and the changes were done with the intention to level the field for more casual players. 

the shortcut packs are a testament to it.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 3:16pm
I retract my previous statement.  I have grown quite fond of the new patch...
Dalsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dalsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 3:33pm
New patch to arrive with Close Quarters and BF3 Premium:
http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/05/bf3-june-update-announce/

June 4th will be a BF3 Day ^^
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats
 Post Reply Post Reply