Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Battlefield 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Oh yes he did ...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oh yes he did ...
    Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 12:38pm
well ... with the new patch up i've seen many rented servers ! was playing some random modes on this server called DOgs or something what the fu.ck ever , going from tdm on damavand peak to conquest on operation metro . warheart and me (sk-iller joined at the end of the game) and some other n00bs on our side against their dog clan plus some others . I was trying to take B side when i got overwhelmed by 10 - 12 enemies ... so me just playing cool (as always Smile) i'm running in cirkels killing the sh!t out of their whole team untill i got knifed in the back . we lost the game and this stupid fu.cktard just kicked me out of his server because i was ra.ping them . so guys , be ready to get kicked out a lot from rented servers from now on Dead

Uploaded with
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 5:31pm
yes adelic is frustated,

i played conquest and 19-12 (first in my team) 1500 or 1750, and suddenly banned ( no camping, no glitch....)

i hope played in dice or ea servers,

other is the tickets in conquests 1000 or 1500 are much tickets,

hey bro now is posible buy servers, maybe clanmatch 4v4 or 5v5 vs f u k, i no play much but we have this and fun

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 9:53am
it sounds like Frank the Snake is playing BF3 now.
 Post Reply Post Reply