FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

So you think you can Troll?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So you think you can Troll?
    Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 7:53am
Boredom at 7:45 AM is such a terrible thing, perhaps I should have gone out and grabbed breakfast.

Lets begin shall we?

ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 7:54am
My Tattoo >>>>>>>
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 9:06am
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XD
ubernoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 9:16am

ubernoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 9:21am
load up this youtube vid in a new tab/window: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qwU1LQZA5g

watch it once (let it load up fully)

play it again

press 6, 6, 6, 8, 56, 8, 56

Shocked
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 10:45am
Cs was right then. This community is a joke. Funny images yingyang.... lol
im tired.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 1:54pm
out of all those pics the only thing worth trollin is penguin dating a sl.ut over the internet. easily the most pathetic thing anyone has said or done on this forum EVER. I be trollin hard :D
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

out of all those pics the only thing worth trollin is penguin dating a sl.ut over the internet. easily the most pathetic thing anyone has said or done on this forum EVER. I be trollin hard :D

Not that pathetic compared to your 7 paragraph analysis of the movie Stigmata or your classic "you guys are mean!" speech you give once a week with a few "Jesus was a man!" comments thrown in randomly
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Not that pathetic compared to your 7 paragraph analysis of the movie Stigmata or your classic "you guys are mean!" speech you give once a week with a few "Jesus was a man!" comments thrown in randomly

omg that hurt my feelings so much. nice try.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 2:41pm
Oh ****, forgot to mention your "I'm rubber your glue" references to make us think you don't care then you hit us with the "this community is a joke" paragraph followed by an LOL
- Best Coast

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 3:09pm

omg that hurt my feelings so much. nice try.
yet you act as if anything you say is hurtful
lololol i can't get offended by tannys yo  o:
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 3:21pm
here we go with the emotions
im tired.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 6:17pm

LMAO

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 6:33pm
ok so talking about a film is more pathetic than having a relationship over a gaming forum? if someone would like to attempt to make sense of that Im all ears.

I will take you all on no joke :D
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 10:57pm
wasn't just over a gaming forum
it was over the entire internet

:D
i have to go harder than just 1 website yo
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 2:15am

ok so talking about a film is more pathetic than having a relationship over a gaming forum? if someone would like to attempt to make sense of that Im all ears.

Watch Santa Sangre (holy blood) on netflix, then I'll talk. That movie is super weird in a good way. It'll probably blow your mind if you thought stigmata was deep lol
- Best Coast

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 12:46pm
lol.. killed it
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 1:17pm

Watch Santa Sangre (holy blood) on netflix, then I'll talk. That movie is super weird in a good way. It'll probably blow your mind if you thought stigmata was deep lol

Blahahahhahahaha. 
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

wasn't just over a gaming forum
it was over the entire internet

:D
i have to go harder than just 1 website yo

thats still extremely pathetic unless you actually arranged to meet here in the real, whats the point in dating a girl if you can't shag her. if the only way you can get of is over the internet then there is something very very very very very very wrong in your life. get good.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 3:38pm
p.s yeah I have a tattoo of a gaming character on my arm which some people will find pathetic which is fine its your opinion but you cannot deny its extremely well done and I payed a hell of alot of money to get it done by one of the best tattoo artists in London.

troll it all you like but I love it and thats all that matters.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 4:36pm
I'm waiting on some more Ying.

CS.. I'm not saying this to defend anyone just stating a fact that my cousin did meet a girl online.. dated 6 states away... met... married and are in a healthier/better relationship than my other cousin who met a girl through a friend of a friend "traditionally" I guess.. so whats your point? It works for some people.. not others...just like gay/lesbian relationships.

Worry about your own f***ed up life, stop worrying about others
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 4:59pm
Wish i had a tat of zelda on my arm, cuz when im 60 i wanna show it to my grandkids and explain to them how shes not even a real person.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 5:33pm
lolz at all the personal attacks. pure gold
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 6:24pm

whats the point in dating a girl if you can't shag her
lol
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I'm waiting on some more Ying.

CS.. I'm not saying this to defend anyone just stating a fact that my cousin did meet a girl online.. dated 6 states away... met... married and are in a healthier/better relationship than my other cousin who met a girl through a friend of a friend "traditionally" I guess.. so whats your point? It works for some people.. not others...just like gay/lesbian relationships.

Worry about your own f***ed up life, stop worrying about others

JP I don't think you understand what I'm saying, Penguin never met foxy he just jerked of at home to thought of meeting her, what your talking about is great and there is nothing wrong with that hell one of my ex gf's I met over the internet but she lived within 20 min of my house so we actually met up and got togeather where as penguin is just a sad little gaming geek that could.t get it up if his life depended on it.

p.s @ JP, Its a free world I can do as please thanks for your concern

peace
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>