Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

So you think you can Troll?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So you think you can Troll?
    Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 7:44pm
nice speculation bro   :>
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Originally posted by JPINATOR

I'm waiting on some more Ying.

CS.. I'm not saying this to defend anyone just stating a fact that my cousin did meet a girl online.. dated 6 states away... met... married and are in a healthier/better relationship than my other cousin who met a girl through a friend of a friend "traditionally" I guess.. so whats your point? It works for some people.. not others...just like gay/lesbian relationships.

Worry about your own f***ed up life, stop worrying about others

JP I don't think you understand what I'm saying, Penguin never met foxy he just jerked of at home to thought of meeting her, what your talking about is great and there is nothing wrong with that hell one of my ex gf's I met over the internet but she lived within 20 min of my house so we actually met up and got togeather where as penguin is just a sad little gaming geek that could.t get it up if his life depended on it.

p.s @ JP, Its a free world I can do as please thanks for your concern

peace

I wish someone cared this much about my personal relationships as you CS :( lol

I don't think anyone here cares about what the f*** peng does in the privacy of his own home, if they do... then they are the ones with issues. 
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 6:31am

I'm waiting on some more Ying.

CS.. I'm not saying this to defend anyone just stating a fact that my cousin did meet a girl online.. dated 6 states away... met... married and are in a healthier/better relationship than my other cousin who met a girl through a friend of a friend "traditionally" I guess.. so whats your point? It works for some people.. not others...just like gay/lesbian relationships.

Worry about your own f***ed up life, stop worrying about others

JP I don't think you understand what I'm saying, Penguin never met foxy he just jerked of at home to thought of meeting her, what your talking about is great and there is nothing wrong with that hell one of my ex gf's I met over the internet but she lived within 20 min of my house so we actually met up and got togeather where as penguin is just a sad little gaming geek that could.t get it up if his life depended on it.

p.s @ JP, Its a free world I can do as please thanks for your concern

peace

I wish someone cared this much about my personal relationships as you CS :( lol

I don't think anyone here cares about what the f*** peng does in the privacy of his own home, if they do... then they are the ones with issues. 

Everyone always follows me around trollin me so, I think you need to understand that posting on this forum is just for fun and giggles no one is actually bothered about any of it its just something to do, besides I post gaming news more than anything else.

JP Penguin trolls me in every thread so he is just as bad if not worse so don't troll me for it, just let it be.

JP people have a lot of respect for you because your nice, don't let people like me bother you, like I said its just for fun no joke.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 7:32am
CS ok

CS ok

CS ok

Happy Easter Everyone! Hug
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 8:17am
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 8:46am
This thread is hilarious. CS has lost his mind.

JP, we still love you. Even if it's over the internet.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 10:47am

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 10:50am
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 11:46am
Lol, dat Limp Bizkit pic is soooo old.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

LOL!!!
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

OMG.  STOP TRYING TO BE LIKE PENGUIN.IT DONT SUITE U OR ANY1 ELSE. WARRA BEG
im tired.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 10:43pm
yang is on FIRE.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 1:23am
Just to clarify all pictures used are from the What do you look like thread. I did not go to great lengths to do this XD. Just having a bit of fun ;)

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 8:29am
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

Originally posted by Darkn3ss

OMG.  STOP TRYING TO BE LIKE PENGUIN.IT DONT SUITE U OR ANY1 ELSE. WARRA BEG
Stfu you f u c k i n kid, what you gonna do.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 1:17am
DARKNESS = RAGE
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 1:53am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

ok so talking about a film is more pathetic than having a relationship over a gaming forum? if someone would like to attempt to make sense of that Im all ears.

I will take you all on no joke :D

Watch Santa Sangre (holy blood) on netflix, then I'll talk. That movie is super weird in a good way. It'll probably blow your mind if you thought stigmata was deep lol
HA !! watch Antichrist ... that film is weird and i guarantee that you will cringe several times... SICK STUFF XD
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12