| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NC Gay Marriage Constitutional Ban

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Poll Question: Marriage for one man and one woman is the only domestic legal union
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [45.83%]
13 [54.17%]

Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NC Gay Marriage Constitutional Ban
    Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 4:58am
Phantaci, i was basically just annoyed with the word "normal" and "not normal" what cs said.
Why does one of both have to be normal and thus the other abnormal ? Try the word natural. Because homosexuality is far spread isn't it.
85-90% of all people are right handed, that doesn't make the other, left handed ppl abnormal.

Right or wrong can be an own perspective of course. The thing is: does someone's "right action" hurt others ? If a rapist thinks he does the right thing, it's still wrong. Why ? 1. Most people say it's morally wrong. 2. (And much more important in our world) it's against the law, against the constitution.
But who gets hurt when two gays are in love with each other, hell who is harmed if they butt-fk each other ? (besides themselves maybe, but they both want it that way lol). It's their own choice to do so, they want it, and I do not understand why other people would try to forbid them to get married or simply to be gay.

Who the hell can claim to have the right to tell them that their true and pure love is wrong ?
How can pure love from both sides be wrong ?
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 5:34am
bit of a stupid thing to get mad over, who cares.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 6:36am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Phantaci, i was basically just annoyed with the word "normal" and "not normal" what cs said.
Why does one of both have to be normal and thus the other abnormal ? Try the word natural. Because homosexuality is far spread isn't it.
85-90% of all people are right handed, that doesn't make the other, left handed ppl abnormal.

Right or wrong can be an own perspective of course. The thing is: does someone's "right action" hurt others ? If a rapist thinks he does the right thing, it's still wrong. Why ? 1. Most people say it's morally wrong. 2. (And much more important in our world) it's against the law, against the constitution.
But who gets hurt when two gays are in love with each other, hell who is harmed if they butt-fk each other ? (besides themselves maybe, but they both want it that way lol). It's their own choice to do so, they want it, and I do not understand why other people would try to forbid them to get married or simply to be gay.

Who the hell can claim to have the right to tell them that their true and pure love is wrong ?
How can pure love from both sides be wrong ?
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 6:47am
I Agree.

But your points are not the main issue Dagon.

If a rapist thinks he does the right thing, its still wrong. Why? 0. Because they use force to fulfill their own needs. There is no such thing as a shared agreement for the actions from the rapist in thought for feelings between a rapist and its victim. 

1. People say it's morally wrong. 
IT IS MORALLY WRONG. Its not an opinion, its a fact. Its not human, its abnormal.
Thats known.
What can possibly justify an interaction made by force with bad intentions?
Regardless animal or human. Especially animals. They can't express the way we do.
They can show their feelings in actions but can't express to us what they truely think.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 6:53am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

for gay marriage, but against fruit cakes? oh the hypocracy lol
I just noticed that, LMFAO LOL

P.S Bain, JP & TX: you are so SO banned from The An(nu)al Unreal Tournament Fruit Cake FestivalParty
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 10:27am
in religion... the body is the temple for your spirit... your to protect and take care of your body and avoid anything harmfull to your body... things like smoking and over drinking are harmfull to your body so they would both be considered a sin... i've smoked for a long time so i've been sinning for a long time in that regard

point is... there are just so many different sins that its pretty much impossible not to commit a few at some point in a persons life... i think that judging people and hate are among the worse sins that people can commit... its impossible to know someones state of mind... how they got the way they are... how their life has went from birth... people change for the better and for the worse all the time... as you get older you even realise some things about yourself that you didn't realise before... its called wisdom... everyone changes a lot throughout the course of their life... sh1t happens and you deal with it and move in... some sh1t effects us to our core though and we are changed forever... i don't have any idea why anyone would choose to be gay? i just know that i'm not judging anyone, and that everyone has the right to live in peace and live happily... i'm smart ennough to know that gays don't need marriage to be happy regardless :) i believe gay marriage is more about acceptance then anything else in most cases... as if breaking down the marriage barrier will change peoples perception of being gay... sorry, but if i'm being honest... being gay is obviously not the way it was ment to be... and i think most gays probably know that down deep
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 12:08pm
D mafia you should know from the 3rd chapter of John that you are to be born again.
The Apostle Paul wrote he was a murderer and persecutor of the church. How did he change?
When he experienced Jesus on the road to Damascus. (Sp)
I find it funny when you say how could they change, as a Christian you should know, that you come one way and leave another way.
But sizzle hit it on the head, it's about acceptance.
There is no reason for people to be picketing saying God hates *** or that *** go to hell. Or that God is happy when Marines die.
Pretty far from the truth.
D mafia if you are right and I am wrong, than basically we are not born sinners and we don't need Christ.
We are all born with a propensity to do wrong.
I'm a bit perplexed because you keep saying I'm wrong but haven't used a single Scripture :/
As a Christian that's what your gonna need to use to prove me wrong.
Everyone else does not need to because that's not what we are using to prove our point(s).
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 1:31pm
well my own life experience tells me that if i want to live in peace and live happily, then i need to allow everyone else to do the same... free from any judgment or intollerance from me... how could i not expect to be judged and ever ask anyone for forgivness, if i'm judgemental and not forgiving myself?

i'm sure i've made judgements on how people act or live at times over the years, but i try very hard not to... now i do choose to avoid some people... people that will lie about you, and try to cause drama all the time aren't people i want to associate with... i wish em the best, but i just say stay away from me and keep me and mine out of your mouth... liars can cause you a lot of grief and drama, because the people they lie to don't always come to you for the truth... they'll get mad and offended and you will have no clue why... i absolutily hate that kind of bs... there's no defense against liars except for your own reputation, charactor and honesty... so it depends on how well the person that their lie'n to knows you... i've had people mad at me for months or even longer, and i didn't say or do a dam thing wrong lol just because someone chose to lie to them for a little drama
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 2:06pm
P U S S Y > ALL

End of
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

I agree with lesbians, there is nothing better than a pussy.

This man for president!

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 2:05am

in religion... the body is the temple for your spirit... your to protect and take care of your body and avoid anything harmfull to your body... things like smoking and over drinking are harmfull to your body so they would both be considered a sin... i've smoked for a long time so i've been sinning for a long time in that regard

point is... there are just so many different sins that its pretty much impossible not to commit a few at some point in a persons life... i think that judging people and hate are among the worse sins that people can commit... its impossible to know someones state of mind... how they got the way they are... how their life has went from birth... people change for the better and for the worse all the time... as you get older you even realise some things about yourself that you didn't realise before... its called wisdom... everyone changes a lot throughout the course of their life... sh1t happens and you deal with it and move in... some sh1t effects us to our core though and we are changed forever... i don't have any idea why anyone would choose to be gay? i just know that i'm not judging anyone, and that everyone has the right to live in peace and live happily... i'm smart ennough to know that gays don't need marriage to be happy regardless :) i believe gay marriage is more about acceptance then anything else in most cases... as if breaking down the marriage barrier will change peoples perception of being gay... sorry, but if i'm being honest... being gay is obviously not the way it was ment to be... and i think most gays probably know that down deep

I fail to see how being in a loving, committed relationship with someone could be bad for the body or spirit. More directly, marriage holds deep cultural context and is an outward affirmation of a lifelong promise. To have the state give LGBT persons civil unions or domestic partnerships says that our state, NC, believes that some people's love is 2nd class to another groups. No one says "will you join me in civil union." Rather, you say, "will you marry me?"

Since this is said between two consenting adults, the state should provide a neutral framework within which people can choose their own perception of the good life. Until 70-something, our state had a constitution that banned black/white marriage because it was "not the way it was meant to be."   Times have changed. Minority issues like interracial or gay marriage shouldn't be put up to a vote.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 2:14am
Originally posted by ax412

...Now a Christian is obligated to call black black, white as white, wrong as wrong, and homosexuality as for whatever it may be in the context of Scripture. Now some gays may be offended that Christians "define" homosexuality but are they not doing what they believe is right? Christians are to be both honest/blunt but also loving. And few do both in unison. I personally have gay family members and friends/coworkers. And this may start something akin to Mt. Saint Helens erupting...but I know my cousin was not born gay. Certain things happened. Do I hate the guy? Of course not, do I believe what he is doing is wrong? Of course. Do I need to tell em every waking moment of his life? No. Should I ever tell him my opinions? Only if he asks me.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 2:27am
Lol Hanfei everything in that pic means nothing to a Christian except for the verse in Ephesians.
I'm not required to live under the Law.
So I'm not sure what the pic was meant for :/
Your smarter than most of us on the site lol, you know theres some differences between the New and Old Testament.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 3:45am

Lol Hanfei everything in that pic means nothing to a Christian except for the verse in Ephesians.
Your smarter than most of us on the site lol, you know theres some differences between the New and Old Testament.

If you can pick and choose what is credible and what means "nothing to a christian" then why cant a gay man or lesbian pick a relationship that hurts no one and makes them happy?

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 8:50am
who wrote the old testament and who wrote the new testament?
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 9:14am
Originally posted by BAIN

who wrote the old testament and who wrote the new testament?

Not Jesus that's for sure. they were both wrote by various followers over a long time. which basically means that alot of it is garbage because everything in the bible is just people's opinions and Point of views of people who followed Jesus which means that those opinions could have been in-correct and not actually the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Their is alot of good stuff in the bible and also alot of nonsense imo.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 9:53am
Originally posted by YINYANG

If you can pick and choose what is credible and what means "nothing to a christian" then why cant a gay man or lesbian pick a relationship that hurts no one and makes them happy?

Nah you got it all wrong lol.
Jesus Himself, and many of the other Apostles said The Law was fulfilled. It's not that it isn't credible it's that we do things differently. You guys are smarter than this lol. The Old Testament required Jews to stone adulterers and kill homosexuals. Jesus brought grace and truth and instead spoke of mercy, grace, and love. None of you have taken Bible Lit, or none of you know what Testament means? Ask pinn, he's a lawyer right?
Testament means Contract/Covenant/Agreement.
Jews had to kill bulls and goats when they messed up, we don't do that lol.
So either you guys actual know less about Christianity than you thought, or your trolling lol.
It's like saying why doesn't America or Canada pay taxes to the British crown like we did in the 18th Century.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 10:19am
you would have to have the politicians answer your questions HanFei... state and federal law is 100% politics and i don't even bother to start down that rabbit hole lol there's just way too much corruption, lies, misdirection and so on... to make things even worse there's also dino's and rino's... get the absolute truth from a politician and you've really done something

Chistianity isn't just some group though... its individuals that believe that Jesus Christ lived and died so we "ALL" could have a chance at salvation... many Christians get too caught up in the details and fail to convey the most important message... "accept Jesus Christ as your savior and you will have eternal life"

the rest speaks to how you should strive to live a more decent and ritious life for yourself and for GOD... and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that... ofcourse smart people can pick apart anything like the bible and make certain parts look silly... that doesn't mean anything though... the bible has been translated and altered, so there may be a few things missing and there may have been a few mis translations, BUT the main message is still crystal clear... ONLY through Jesus Christ can we recieve salvation... accept Jesus as our savior and have eternal life and dwell in the house of the lord forever

some sexual choices are sins, but are you automaticly condemmed for them? no... thats what judgement day is for... we are all the same! gay straight black white married single pretty ugly short tall it doesn't matter... its how we learn and grow and become better people and treat eachother and help eachother that really matters while where here
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 12:38pm

its how we learn and grow and become better people and treat eachother and help eachother that really matters while where here

Gautama Buddha..
Jesus Christ..
Mahatma Gandhi...
H.H Dalai Lama..

..and now SIZZLE repeated those words!LOL Clap

I genuinely believe, that that sentence is the
only piece of advice one ever needs to gain happiness for
oneself and for others.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 2:20pm
lol Blink... i fail to be the person id like to be at times... especially on a golf course lol you want to hear some cursing? be anywhere on the golf course i'm playing when a putt breaks "uphill" and don't go in :) or be in a 360 party when i'm playing ctf on a crappy host on Strident when 3 or 4 guys are just camping with stinger :)

i do try to do better lol 99.9% of the time iam just happy go lucky though

life is way too short to spend too much time being upset

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 2:43pm

Jesus Himself, and many of the other Apostles said The Law was fulfilled. It's not that it isn't credible it's that we do things differently. You guys are smarter than this lol. The Old Testament required Jews to stone adulterers and kill homosexuals. Jesus brought grace and truth and instead spoke of mercy, grace, and love. None of you have taken Bible Lit, or none of you know what Testament means? Ask pinn, he's a lawyer right?
So either you guys actual know less about Christianity than you thought, or your trolling lol.
It's like saying why doesn't America or Canada pay taxes to the British crown like we did in the 18th Century.

I have a question then. Your cousin is homosexual, but as a christian you will always love him. Now you would never force your will upon him since you are not god and cannot judge. So is it fair to FORCE a human being through legislation to live a lifestyle that makes them unhappy and causes them to feel like an outsider from the rest of us who prefer to be heterosexual? 

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 3:13pm
Well said yin

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 5:09pm

I have a question then. Your cousin is homosexual, but as a christian you will always love him. Now you would never force your will upon him since you are not god and cannot judge. So is it fair to FORCE a human being through legislation to live a lifestyle that makes them unhappy and causes them to feel like an outsider from the rest of us who prefer to be heterosexual? 
We do a lot of litigation that makes people unhappy ;)
just ask the Japanese, blacks, Jews, or Native Americans. 
America to its benefit and to its detriment is based on what the majority wants. Regarding gay marriage what does the majority want?
Rapist like to **** people but we have laws against that. 
I guarantee when gay marriage is passed, the weirdos who sleep with animals will be next in line.
We have laws that make a lot of people unhappy. Lol just ask immigrants. 
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 6:17pm

We do a lot of litigation that makes people unhappy ;)
just ask the Japanese, blacks, Jews, or Native Americans. 
America to its benefit and to its detriment is based on what the majority wants. Regarding gay marriage what does the majority want?
Rapist like to **** people but we have laws against that. 
I guarantee when gay marriage is passed, the weirdos who sleep with animals will be next in line.
We have laws that make a lot of people unhappy. Lol just ask immigrants. 

I am not sure I understand your argument. Gay marriage involves CONSENT. Rapists do not get consent from the person they sexually violate. Animals have no idea whats going on and is another form of **** (unless you have Dr.Do Little on speed dial and he can interpret moans of pleasure from the animal). Africans, Japanese and Native Americans were either tricked , bombed on or enslaved against their will. Gay marriage HURTS NO ONE and your president (whom the majority voted for) is for gay marriage.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 6:27pm
I have no arguement in that regard. I have previously stated idc whether they marry or not.
If that's whatg your asking me. And Obama decided before re-election to declare his pro-gay as any wise politician would do.
And technically gay marriage hurts those who view marriage as sacred.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>