Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

May 20th - CTF Game Right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: May 20th - CTF Game Right now?
    Posted: 20 May 2012 at 1:54pm
Let's fill up the room. Death to vCTF. 
PSN:Imaginative
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 4:34pm
CTF is for pussys that can't plan a strategy

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 4:50pm
The heart of The Unreal series is gun on gun skill not massive overpowered vehicles that even a noob can get a killstreak with.

players like carnage have no skill outside of a of a darkwalker or a goliath, I'm not saying that all VCTF players suck but some of them really really suck out side of vehicle modes. If you have good CTF skills its a good foundation to be good in anymode because it makes you a better killer. Im not trying to start anything here its just my opinion.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 5:02pm
I'll jump into a ctf server today
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

I'm saying that all VCTF players suck
forreal doe we all know who the worst players are in da community and what mode they come from

CS > All vctf players except streetz and some A-R

AND THATSS SAYIN SOMETHING HOLY f***

ಠ_ಠ

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 8:16pm
penguin I couldn't give a damm about your opinion. You can troll me all day long and your just wasting your time. go and stalk someone else who actually cares freak.

Anyway back on Sephs topic, VCTF is easy. I go in EU VCTF servers all the time and its always the same noobs doing the same things over and over and it just all seems way to easy to counter it alll and I'm sure any good CTF player or dueler could do exactly the same.

At the end of the day though it is a vehicle mode and if ya don't like it don't fn play it so thats my defence for VCTF, I just play VCTF because the ping is good and thats more I can say for any other server on UT3 and before anyone trys to troll on CTF been spammy well yeah I agree it is when enough people are in the server but what can ya do :/
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 8:41pm

penguin I couldn't give a damm about your opinion. You can troll me all day long and your just wasting your time. go and stalk someone else who actually cares freak.

Anyway back on Sephs topic, VCTF is easy. I go in EU VCTF servers all the time and its always the same noobs doing the same things over and over and it just all seems way to easy to counter it alll and I'm sure any good CTF player or dueler could do exactly the same.

At the end of the day though it is a vehicle mode and if ya don't like it don't fn play it so thats my defence for VCTF, I just play VCTF because the ping is good and thats more I can say for any other server on UT3 and before anyone trys to troll on CTF been spammy well yeah I agree it is when enough people are in the server but what can ya do :/

I GAVE U A COMPLIMENT U MOTHER FUC­KER SHEESHHHH
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

I GAVE U A COMPLIMENT U MOTHER FUC­KER SHEESHHHH

Thats not a compliment, saying Im better than some VCTF scrubs and thats saying something. If you think that a compliment then you need think again.

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 9:39pm
Hi I made a new CTF map. Please download it.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:40pm
seph trollin... n everytime we all play vctf everybody calls carnage garbage coz he manages to get kills... lolol..  CARNAGE RUNS SH!T NOW (as of mid 2012).. n devil vctf players >
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 5:50pm
Penguins, what about HH? TX? Devil peeps? Feh? Hels? and a lot more lol but vctf is just "NOW" run by noobs that spam 24/7, you cant help but mess around lol

you are forgetting about the old heads rather than the noobs that play

i think we should get Zombie Mafia in here so we can talk some mad sh it, and im not talkin about the black cats type of trash talk O_o

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 5:54pm
a tdm night would be fun Bum... id b down for that
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 5:59pm
hell yea a tdm? ill be down for dat too if people are willing to playSmile
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

Penguins, what about Devil peeps? Hels?

not vctf players lolol
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:20pm

Penguins, what about Devil peeps? Hels?

not vctf players lolol
lol still a lot more ppl that can beat some ctf ppl that play vctf. lol you know what? ima send the noobs that is making my mode look bad and put them in ctf. then i can say that ctf players are bad haha
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:45pm
mehh since the beginning of time CTF'rs have been better in vCTF than vCTF'rs have been in CTF. 
and just more well rounded in general

it's just the way things are....fish swim, birds fly, vctf'rs suck at ut3

and it's generally conceived by most  :>

XDDD
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 9:08pm
Sounds like a match.. VCTF vs. CTF Wazzup!!? lol
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:43pm
Penguins not trollin, its Veda lol jk bro

but sure im down with that, but i dont think the other true vctf players are willing to play. like HelpQcp, Chris C, i guess Streetz and King might play. if i can get that team i bet we can put on a show like we did in the tourney.

lol don't tell me Pen, Bum, Phantaci, Rican, Veda? if so give me a break lol since i put King on our roster you got to throw  in a noob like Rocky or someone(LOL JK JK King)

Edit: Seifer(LOL my bad bro) or Benwa(lol this guy is like Ramslayer shows up when 2012 hits and then he goes missing again)
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:30pm

Penguins not trollin, its Veda lol jk bro

but sure im down with that, but i dont think the other true vctf players are willing to play. like HelpQcp, Chris C, i guess Streetz and King might play. if i can get that team i bet we can put on a show like we did in the tourney.

lol don't tell me Pen, Bum, Phantaci, Rican, Veda? if so give me a break lol since i put King on our roster you got to throw  in a noob like Rocky or someone(LOL JK JK King)

Edit: Seifer(LOL my bad bro) or Benwa(lol this guy is like Ramslayer shows up when 2012 hits and then he goes missing again)
lets clear that up, seifer's main mode is ctf. = validating penguin again.....
STREETS and KING actually play multi modes so,,,,,,,?
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:51pm
on the ps3 no, he plays more vctf. thats like saying Siz is a ctf. in my eyes he is a vctf player because ive only seen him in vctf not ctf.

Streetz main mode is Vctf but he also play duel then ctf. so does King, but vctf is his MAIN mode. like myself, tdm was my 1st mode(so was HelpQcp) but then i switched to vctf then ctf and i can play duel if i want to but my main mode is vctf.

Penguins can play all modes(i think) so can Phant, so......?

ubernoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 7:47am
Spoondog!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:53am

on the ps3 no, he plays more vctf. thats like saying Siz is a ctf. in my eyes he is a vctf player because ive only seen him in vctf not ctf.

Streetz main mode is Vctf but he also play duel then ctf. so does King, but vctf is his MAIN mode. like myself, tdm was my 1st mode(so was HelpQcp) but then i switched to vctf then ctf and i can play duel if i want to but my main mode is vctf.

don't try to label me when you don't even know your left from your right

ut3 has always been a very small community... now its smaller then ever so id rather not be devisive, but ps3 ctf is the worse ut3 i've ever seen played lol 7 campers is not good ut3 imo... there are a few great ctf players on ps3 though like Veda, Rican, Phantasi & Bum, but they couldn't make ps3 ctf great because they can't control the play style of their team in pubs... pubs have always been 99% of ut3 play and ps3 ctf pubs were a joke... i totally agree that most vctf players lack foot skillz though... their isnt a more skilled all around ut3 player then ChrisC though... foot skillz and vehicle skillz combined he was the best ut3 player i've ever seen 4 sure... he was a beast on foot so you can't label a mode by its weakest players... CS you must have never played against AR? you would have been singing a different tune :) hop on a US vctf server when me and King Eternal are on the same team CS and see how easy vctf is we play on eu servers all the time and do just fine so u can't say nothing about that... King Eternal goes ham on eu servers bout every day CS... i seen u hiding and sniping on Suspense CS... that sh1t is easy as hell especially on a good server so don't pat yourself on the back too hard :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

ut3 has always been a very small community... now its smaller then ever so id rather not be devisive, but ps3 ctf is the worse ut3 i've ever seen played lol 7 campers is not good ut3 imo... there are a few great ctf players on ps3 though like Veda, Rican, Phantasi & Bum, but they couldn't make ps3 ctf great because they can't control the play style of their team in pubs... pubs have always been 99% of ut3 play and ps3 ctf pubs were a joke... i totally agree that most vctf players lack foot skillz though... their isnt a more skilled all around ut3 player then ChrisC though... foot skillz and vehicle skillz combined he was the best ut3 player i've ever seen 4 sure... he was a beast on foot so you can't label a mode by its weakest players... CS you must have never played against AR? you would have been singing a different tune :) hop on a US vctf server when me and King Eternal are on the same team CS and see how easy vctf is we play on eu servers all the time and do just fine so u can't say nothing about that... King Eternal goes ham on eu servers bout every day CS... i seen u hiding and sniping on Suspense CS... that sh1t is easy as hell especially on a good server so don't pat yourself on the back too hard :)

-u started playing last year
-all you've ever played is pubs

please stop posting in this thread
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 3:19pm

I concur
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 3:26pm

hahahaha!! people are just mean haha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>