Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Dear Arkos,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dear Arkos,
    Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:58am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

sh1t.. now i'll probably have to deal with Chris playing in vctf again :( and i was really enjoying being the best player in the server :)   

lol he doesn't even show mercy to his clan mates Cry
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 10:57am
i honestly knew something like this would happen lol i saw arkos in ut3 and was like ohh Sh1t! its about to go down haha then i was like wow what a nerd for actually playing this game again
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:28am
Lol @Lunchy
I've always made sarcastic remarks towards Arkos regarding vCTF.

This thread wasn't exactly meant to be serious. I just posted it for the hell of it and primarily because my mic died so I couldn't respond to arkos.

I don't actually hate him. He's at least good at what he does.

In all honesty, others are more worked up about this then him lol. I just want some GGs even if it's in UT2.5(vctf) or UT2.0

commonly known as warfare.

Wink

P.S arkos quit playing games lol, we all know MW3 is garbage.
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:32pm
Yea guys..  BTW I am a registered user on the A-R website so I don't understand why people would assume there is bad blood from a 5 year old game "still" =)  I miss you all from resistance, but damn A-R, can we get some MW3 games going sometime? Hella fun hearing everyone on the Mics again on Search and Destroy...  DOD and Arkos with their crazy sniper kills make me want to put down the controller haha.. I am horrible at that game.
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Arkos315

Haha it's still weak thoBut it's all good tho, I'm just happy the LA kings won, so I'm in a good moodHaha
 HEY HEY !!!!!! Devils got this... Arkos .... we'll be celebrating here in Jersey =)
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by xander07306

Haha it's still weak thoBut it's all good tho, I'm just happy the LA kings won, so I'm in a good moodHaha
 HEY HEY !!!!!! Devils got this... Arkos .... we'll be celebrating here in Jersey =)

F|_|CK jersey!
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

sh1t.. now i'll probably have to deal with Chris playing in vctf again :( and i was really enjoying being the best player in the server :)   

lol he doesn't even show mercy to his clan mates Cry

lol its like there's 3 of him... i'm like... wait didn't he just fk'n kill me on the other side of the map?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 5:40am
thanks Arkos for switching over to my team... nice to see that someone will switch to the weaker team... some people do just the opposite

cough Feh     
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 9:32am
*cough warfare players

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

*cough warfare players

thats so true lol
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 4:48pm

thanks Arkos for switching over to my team... nice to see that someone will switch to the weaker team... some people do just the opposite

cough Feh     

ive seen you switch to the winning team w/ better players lololol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 5:36pm
ROFL @ Ether
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Ether404

F|_|CK jersey!
No Ether ... u mean FI_I K Union City LOL
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

cough Feh     

i've never switched to the better team! id rather lose then do that cake ass sh1t lol
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 11:32pm
Haha oh really...we will see,,,kings got this

Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 11:33pm

cough Feh     

No prob it was fun sniping king for a change haha

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 2:59am

cough Feh     

ty Penguins, Siz im the last person you should be saying that to because all i do is switch to the losing team. i join the match and yall winning 2-0 and i switch and won 3-2 and even got a ty letter from one of the players so chill. i be on yo team most of the time anyways noob
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 5:29am
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

cough Feh     

ty Penguins, Siz im the last person you should be saying that to because all i do is switch to the losing team. i join the match and yall winning 2-0 and i switch and won 3-2 and even got a ty letter from one of the players so chill. i be on yo team most of the time anyways noob

what? lmao dude you can't be serious... i've never had anyone switch over to the stronger team as much as you do :)

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 9:20am

Originally posted by Ether404

F|_|CK jersey!
No Ether ... u mean FI_I K Union City LOL

NOOOO...i did mean, F|_|ck jersey.  nice zipcode.  lol
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 9:46am

cough Feh     

U got lucky every time we are in a match everyone wants to snipe. I had 5 people sniping at me I owe you.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

cough Feh     

U got lucky every time we are in a match everyone wants to snipe. I had 5 people sniping at me I owe you.

now you know how i feel on Suspense King lol
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

cough Feh     

Thats bull****, you switch to play with people u know, which means they are ususally better, i've seen you switch to stacked teams millions of times

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by ax412

In other news, vCTF still does not qualify as UT3. 
If the aiming was like cod series i would r4pe you in your mode, just for saying that bullsh!t...
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 6:03pm
King and his effing boots n avrils... lol..
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 6:47pm

cough Feh     

I used to always switch to the bad team because then you just **** the "good" team and make them look silly haha I used to love ****ting on the so called good players....ahhhhhhh those were the days ;)
www.nambla.org
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>