0 [0.00%]
3 [17.65%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Euro 2012
    Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 4:40pm
I hear the used-to-be top voted team here has never lost all matches in groupstage before :o
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Holland vs Portugal:

First goal by van der Vaart in the first 20 min in which Holland really pushed forward to make something of this game. 8 minutes later.. a great pass by Portugal led to a goal for Portugal.....
After, Holland start getting weaker again.. bad mid field passing and dumb mistakes led to ball loss and gave Portugal the opportunity to advance.

1-1 in Germany vs Denmark.. Germany needs to win in order for Holland, which needs 2 goals difference (now again, just like in the start of the match) to advance to the next round..

Wonders are not gone.
What will happen in the next 45min..
What happened was a great goal for Germany, by L. Bender, first national tournament match of his life :) Germany wins all three group matches, advances to the next round against Greece :)

And sorry to say this, but Netherlands, the team that everyone here was so sure would win, has 0 points after the group matches and is out of the Euro 2012..
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 5:58am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Holland vs Portugal:

First goal by van der Vaart in the first 20 min in which Holland really pushed forward to make something of this game. 8 minutes later.. a great pass by Portugal led to a goal for Portugal.....
After, Holland start getting weaker again.. bad mid field passing and dumb mistakes led to ball loss and gave Portugal the opportunity to advance.

1-1 in Germany vs Denmark.. Germany needs to win in order for Holland, which needs 2 goals difference (now again, just like in the start of the match) to advance to the next round..

Wonders are not gone.
What will happen in the next 45min..
What happened was a great goal for Germany, by L. Bender, first national tournament match of his life :) Germany wins all three group matches, advances to the next round against Greece :)

And sorry to say this, but Netherlands, the team that everyone here was so sure would win, has 0 points after the group matches and is out of the Euro 2012..

Dont push harder on facts that already been known Dagon :P :(

Holland just didnt have their A-game up, nor a good coach.
We need d*** Advocaat in matches like this.
I mean, Willems and van der Wiel vs Portugal was a major mistake.
That agressive slide from Willems in the 2nd half was almost a match killer. He should have had a red card for that..

Anyway, Many stupid mistakes by Holland that really led to opportunities and goals for Portugal.

Line up should be different, coach should be different.
If that happens then on the WC yall will get totally destroyed by Holland <33

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 7:33pm
God I cant believe Holland on paper were one of the 3 best sides on the pitch they werent much better than Ireland! Willems was sh!t but he went unnoticed for 2 matches because of Heitenger. Mattijsen was junk, Van der Wiel was the best of a bad defence. CFC have been tracking him for the last 2 seasons plz I hope they dont buy him even if hes free. Better going for the French right back. Sorry but only Schneider has emerged with any credit, Van der Vaart was decent going forward but hes a luxury a struggling team cant afford to carry - same for Robben. RVP was Sh!t and Van Bommel is past his best which was never very good imo. Total football - total pussies more like! Cant remember the last time they had such a poor side.
Germany have a good draw and should get to the semis. France and England should go through v=but after the Russia, Poland, Holland no-show who knows eh?
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:23am
Soo, knockout stage here we come..
Maybe now some peoples opinions changed after the group phase, what's your opinion now ? Who will win the Euro 2012 ?
Teams still left now:

Czech Republic
Portugal
Germany
Greece
Spain
France
England
Italy
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:25am
My guess for the final match is Spain vs Germany of course ;D
Winner: really unpredictable..
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 7:28pm
344 vs 70 passes favoring germany over greece!?!

that was more telling than 4-2 score

Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 9:53am
and that was the 1st half! yh but fluff the greeks concede possession in order to frustrate the opposition then they counter or play for extra time/pens. Germany were very impressive especially the build up play and finishing. My predictions for the qtr final wer/are
Czech R 0-2 Portugal
Greece   0-4 Germany
France   1-2 Spain
Italy     1-1 England (England on pens)
Although Portugal, Germany, Italy and Spain are imo the best 4 teams in the competition there's always an upset. I cant see the french having enough to outscore the Spanish. Spain will defiinitely score - great attack vs France weak defence. So my upset will be England overcoming Italy in AET or pens.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 12:17pm
I dont think the french can beat portugal. I'll be behind Espana on this one.
I love seeing Ronaldo lose
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 2:15pm
Portugal might just surprise u mate just like England will against Italy! C'mon England, Germany and destiny await. We have 5 players on yellows and a inferior midfield to the rest of the teams so the semis will be our limit. I still take Portugal to beat Spain then Germany.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Portugal might just surprise u mate just like England will against Italy! C'mon England, Germany and destiny await. We have 5 players on yellows and a inferior midfield to the rest of the teams so the semis will be our limit. I still take Portugal to beat Spain then Germany.
If England wins tonight, they'll face Germany next.. If Germany beats England then, my summer vacation this year in England will be fked up :D
haha joke :)

I think England will win vs Italy, and can't wait to see Spain vs Portugal :o
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Portugal cant beat Spain. It's Psycological. An inferirority complex. It's also the Ronaldo show. Ronaldo doesn't make  the players around him much better like Messi.

The Spanish are as cohesive a unit as I've seen.

Good first half. England v Italy. edge to Italian on possession.

I blame Rooney's plugs for missing that header
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 4:24pm
Portugal require one good striker to qualify... they've not had one since Eusebio who is now 70.

England are playing an odd game here, very deep and giving away too much space. We'll see though, first 0-0 of the tournament right here.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 4:24pm
Oh and I've got £20 on Germany to win at 3/1. Fingers crossed ;)

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

+1 I love it more when he cries.

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

+1 I love it more when he cries.

LOL one usually follows the other.
English played about as good as possible despite the Italian possession dominance.

Nocerino's 2 opportunities were brilliant. Especially the first ... blocked by gil Johnson I think ?

I had to watch the game on super low volume cuz my girl's studying for the Bar Exam.
it was as enjoyable a playoff draw as I've seen despite that.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 5:54pm
well the best team won so no complaints cept England and their desperation and predictability. Too deep, no self belief and dependency on Gerrard (our best player in the tournament and one of the best midfielders in the world? The commentators must be having a laugh cos he was decent at best and yes an effective captain. Rooney - world class? not from this is aint he should have been subbed along with Young and Walcott and Defoe should have replaced them.
Portugal need a striker agreed Dan but they have 3 very good wingers/forwards in Nani, Valerelha and Ronaldo. Fluff Ronny is not an inspirational player like Messi but he gets goals and turns games and he plays in the spanish league - nuff said!
The 2 toughest groups have provided the 4 semi finalists - I had Holland and the other 3 teams NOT Portugal but they were my surprise team along with Russia but neither have any pedigree.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 5:58am
Semifinals coming up on Wednesday and Thursday, matches:

Spain       - Portugal
Germany - Italy

Spain vs Portugal, yeah probably Portugal won't be good enough, but don't forget that Spain lacks the good striker too. They still don't have David Villa, and Torres is playing sh.it. Fabregas ? He's not reliable to play good enough, but he can, so it may depend on him. The midfield is equally strong on both sides, maybe slightly favouring Spain there (especially bc of Iniesta).
Spain showed some serious defence problems in the match vs Czech Republic though..But on the other hand they still got the best keeper in the world, Casillas.

Germany vs Italy, well Germany are probably going to win but it was amazing to see how much stamina Italy showed yesterday vs England. Especially players like Balotelli, damn. This commitment and effort might become dangerous for us there.

But a final match Spain vs Germany ? Damn, the best keepers in the world right there, and sick teams on both sides, who can both use completely different strategies because of the variety of players they have, now that's a match I'd not miss for anything.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 6:25am

Spain       - Portugal
Germany - Italy

Spain vs Portugal, yeah probably Portugal won't be good enough, but don't forget that Spain lacks the good striker too. They still don't have David Villa, and Torres is playing sh.it. Fabregas ? He's not reliable to play good enough, but he can, so it may depend on him. The midfield is equally strong on both sides, maybe slightly favouring Spain there (especially bc of Iniesta).
Spain showed some serious defence problems in the match vs Czech Republic though..But on the other hand they still got the best keeper in the world, Casillas.

Germany vs Italy, well Germany are probably going to win but it was amazing to see how much stamina Italy showed yesterday vs England. Especially players like Balotelli, damn. This commitment and effort might become dangerous for us there.

But a final match Spain vs Germany ? Damn, the best keepers in the world right there, and sick teams on both sides, who can both use completely different strategies because of the variety of players they have, now that's a match I'd not miss for anything.

Votings

Spain 2 - 1 Portugal
Germany 1 - 1 Italy
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 4:03pm

Spain       - Portugal
Germany - Italy

Spain's midfield is far superior to any team at the Euros. What they lack is a striker in form and the defence.

Germany to win the final 3-1. They'll pick any team off in this competition.

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 4:06pm
Italy better win or the bakery where I get my coffee in the morning is going to be closed out of sadness and possibly rioting.

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 1:10pm
Portugal's going down 2-1
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 5:28pm
Spain bishes! Wow, that last extending. Spain was playing so good. They deserved to win. 
OMG dat look on Ronaldo's face.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 5:38pm
The last extending  from spain was fkn amazing, for sure.
Such a tense match, damn.

Tbh, simply because of the way the portugese play and always bit.ch about everything, they deserved to lose. They are/were one of the most unsympathetic teams in the whole tourney to me..
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 5:41pm
ronaldo is the Queen B1tch in charge. And a Pu$$y.

Sapin has a shot at beating the germans. Portugal would have gotten r4ped.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>