Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WF Tournament: OFFICIAL SEEDING IS UP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 52>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WF Tournament: OFFICIAL SEEDING IS UP
    Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 9:44am
no market district n no maps that are non stock! @ phant let the warfare players decide put it to the vote!
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 9:52am
should have 5 maps torlan, floodgate, downtown, serinity, psurge/avalanche!  tourny should have maps that resemble warfare at its purest form! 

i understand certain peoples balance issues with certain maps but its a shame we dont consider maps like onyx coast as its a true war map and the battles 4v4 5v5 r intense and would make good viewing
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 10:33am
Lol JP Torlan is fine, but we aren't playing 5v5 on a map that has two tanks per side lol. (Dusk Free Mine and 1.5 cicadas per side) 

Dark finish MD and upload it lol.
Torlan should definitely be Torlan short. Y'all are tripping lol.
Warfare at its purest form?
Does anyone here speak Strider?

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 10:41am
Since I don't want to hear too many complaints...
Pool:
Downtown
Torlan (Classic)
Torlan (Short)
Dusk Free Mine
Dark's MD
Serenity
Floodgate

(You guys have to remember I want this to be fun to watch; playing Torlan Classic is retarded, there are more nodes than you can defend in a 5v5)
Teams are now allowed, to choose "their" map and the other team is allowed to choose it's own map.
Tiebreaker map will be either Downtown or Floodgate, depending on which hasn't been played.
Teams are required to have all maps in the map pool.

That's an "executive" decision. best of luck for everyone. And major thank you to Darkness for his fixing of market District.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 11:01am
Torlan Short is the same size as Torlan Classic, just different node layout. Keep it Classic.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 11:04am
torlan short lol thats retarded realllly! the best map is just plain torlan! darks map is non stock u cant have it in a tourny untill its been tried n tested in pugs many times over! be kool to try it out sometime still! map selection should resemble warfare at its purest form! i aint explaining its obvious to warfare players
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 11:07am
Originally posted by ut3lve

torlan short lol thats retarded realllly! the best map is just plain torlan! darks map is non stock u cant have it in a tourny untill its been tried n tested in pugs many times over! be kool to try it out sometime still! map selection should resemble warfare at its purest form! i aint explaining its obvious to warfare players
tried and tested????
it's just market district.

Strider after you said Onyx Coast is a good map, I stopped taking you serious.

warfare at its purest form, I'm still laughing at that. And bain I put both in, for those who want the option,
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

so the day b4 this thing is supposed to start and i see there isnt alot of hype or static talk going on..... weres the warm up talk b4 the tourny?  still dont see why you guys didnt try to turn this into a weekend event,, understandably there is availability issue like in all tourneys but i think that the only way to get something this size done and fully done woulda been to start friday and try to finish by sunday... shoulda made the requirements to enter that you are able to play from "set time" through "set time"
its like the poker games i used to enter, had to pay to reserver your spot and if you cant make it no one waits for you, thats the only reason these things fail is someone cant make it and it gets drugg out 3month 4month like that CTF tourny

why do you care you're not even in it lol

And its fathers day tmw so i can't imagine much will go down, i almost got my team ready but 1 can't make it and the other is mia so no such luck

also i can't hold a psn connection right now, i restart, it signs in, and thats it.... boots me like a bad habit, been like this for two days, i had a 3 hour window today when it ran fine but now its back to the same old sh1t, sign in, looks good, go to do something, and im kicked.... pissin me off

its says i've been signed out of psn 5 minutes after i sign every time... i don't lose my connection though... its been like that for a while now... i've been getting a message saying my ps3 is hot and its urgent that i turn it off... i need the option to message my ps3 back so i can say "hey fk you i'm right in the middle of a decent game" :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 11:16am
nope its off the list! you put forward market district already n peeps didnt respond to it! you have been given the blue print 4 map selection many times now by me, envy, jp n 1man but you dont listen! thats 4 warfare players who have played n know the mode inside out ! you know your likely to get your ass handed to you n as usual your trying to shape it in your teams favour its clear to see! now have a word with yourself n put a proper warfare map selection down! 

How about torlan levithan hey penguin?? lol
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 11:40am

nope its off the list! you put forward market district already n peeps didnt respond to it! you have been given the blue print 4 map selection many times now by me, envy, jp n 1man but you dont listen! thats 4 warfare players who have played n know the mode inside out ! you know your likely to get your ass handed to you n as usual your trying to shape it in your teams favour its clear to see! now have a word with yourself n put a proper warfare map selection down! 

Lol.
I play well on every map.
In fact, I did not put Market District (Darkness Edition) in for my team. My favorite map is Floodgate.

Once again you sound ridiculous.

MD is for the other teams and it's for a change in scenery. You've been playing the same maps for over 4 years get over yourself strider.
You are not the best warfare player and your opinion means very little to me.

BAIN on the other hand is a boss haha.

BUT STRIDER YOU KNOW MARKET DISTRICT INSIDE AND OUT SO YOU SHOULDN'T LOSE TO ANY TEAM ON IT.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 11:50am

come on now Strider... you know its not cool to accuse Phantaci of that sh1t man... yall don't need that crap in this tourney... just keep it decent my man
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 11:51am
i think your actually havin a break down bro bro! little concerning but amusing all the same! dude u dont annoy me or bother me at all your funny to me! 
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 11:55am

i think your actually havin a break down bro bro! little concerning but amusing all the same! dude u dont annoy me or bother me at all your funny to me! 

Strider if your team faces mine, just remember your posts lol.

ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 11:58am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

come on now Strider... you know its not cool to accuse Phantaci of that sh1t man... yall don't need that crap in this tourney... just keep it decent my man
bro it s a warfare tourny so it should be warfare! look at the eratic behaviour he shows trying to select maps! he has been given the blue print sizz by players who have more experience in that mode than 95% of the ut3 community! what is ridiculous is to play a map that has been cooked by sum1 in there bedroom in a official tourny its a no go!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 12:04pm
Lol the "cooked" map is Market District just in competitive form.
It stops people from shooting the core from the steps. It encourages Unreal to be played at its "purest" form.
If you don't like the map don't choose it, and pray the other team feels the same.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by ax412

dude your not certified in warfare the mode died about a year ago! you cant make a name in a dead mode! mines set in stone love it or hate it! over both hosts your team wont go as hard as mine! underdog suits me fine bro bro
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 12:06pm

Los ositos we are ready today if you guys are :)

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 12:06pm
Anyway back to real posts.

Today is the official start date, and you have two weeks to play your matches. Hurry up because WM and GOW are waiting in the wings.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 12:08pm

switch gow with devil first round bro do it now! let me show u what time it is
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 12:16pm

switch gow with devil first round bro do it now! let me show u what time it is

No.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 1:29pm

naw i was being serious Strider... just say'n there's no need to accuse people of try'n to get an advantage... Phantaci has always been the type that will play you on your own host just to be fair... i've never seen anything shady from him... i'm not try'n to dis you in any way though Strider lol
hinterland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinterland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 1:33pm
Is there a link to this fixed version of Market District? 
Send your PSN friend requests to: hint-korp
http://unrealtournament4.com/
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

so the day b4 this thing is supposed to start and i see there isnt alot of hype or static talk going on..... weres the warm up talk b4 the tourny?  still dont see why you guys didnt try to turn this into a weekend event,, understandably there is availability issue like in all tourneys but i think that the only way to get something this size done and fully done woulda been to start friday and try to finish by sunday... shoulda made the requirements to enter that you are able to play from "set time" through "set time"
its like the poker games i used to enter, had to pay to reserver your spot and if you cant make it no one waits for you, thats the only reason these things fail is someone cant make it and it gets drugg out 3month 4month like that CTF tourny

why do you care you're not even in it lol

And its fathers day tmw so i can't imagine much will go down, i almost got my team ready but 1 can't make it and the other is mia so no such luck

also i can't hold a psn connection right now, i restart, it signs in, and thats it.... boots me like a bad habit, been like this for two days, i had a 3 hour window today when it ran fine but now its back to the same old sh1t, sign in, looks good, go to do something, and im kicked.... pissin me off
you just shut your little pom pom ass up b1tch, its a forum site for discussion and this is all the ut3 i get to b apart of anymore lol jk
those other 2 highlight just proved what i was trying to say in my post tho.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 2:44pm
@ Phant I dont think the map pool is working, this tourny is most likely to succeed if there is no arguing and everybody is happy. I think each team should just choose their map of choice (out of certain maps of course) on their server (like we did in CTF). Whether strider's arguments are credible or not, everybody should be happy.
As long as I win my map of choice, I'm pretty certain it's going to take a whole bunch of aim-bot users to beat my squad on floodgate. 
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 2:45pm

LOL i like how this is supposed to b the kick off day and all thats going on is STILL arguee's over maps... thought date/maps/ and teams was all done er a month ago, looks like its going to b awhile b4 first game ...... i want to start a bet pool on when or if the last game will be played. sorry but i was hoping to watch a match today

I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 52>