FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WF Tournament: OFFICIAL SEEDING IS UP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 52>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WF Tournament: OFFICIAL SEEDING IS UP
    Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

i have a degree n own my own home n car @ 30! try comin from a different angle numpty

im 27, have a new home, 2 cars, associates degree which i dont use cuz i have a career that i've been in for 13 years already that started with a family business...

got ya beat small fry, what else you got?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 12:01am
I've got flowy chest hair and a nice tan ;)
drdeath2point0
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 12:45am
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

I've got flowy chest hair and a nice tan ;)
i got me some new Jordans and im only 18 "pwn" :)
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

strider shut up, you put post after post of nonsense for one day that didn't work.... how many matches have you no showed over your ut3 career? people do have lives, sorry that you had to ask McDonalds for the day off but im sure someone will switch with you to get your hours back... fvcking spicy McFlurry
LOOOOL!!! Seph <3

hey Strider, im cool with you and don't have anything against you but just chill man, its just a game... smileWink
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 5:47am
It's just a game, this applies not only to Strider though :D

Anyway, terribly sorry that our team didn't show up ( some did, but they were just on COD instead of manning up and playing...UHUMFu.K.. )
I understand it's annoying for the other team, sorry about that DEVIL.. It annoys me as well, if not more..

Since our players are unreliable, or at least some of them, I'm okay with a forfeit if the match can't be postponed from DEVILs side.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 6:45am
I will Use M.O.A.B In this tourney no joke :DDDDD
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 6:47am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Everyone, please make sure you play after next week so we don't have to hear from this jacka$$ anymore.

Strider, how many alts are you playing under and still getting worked? Thanks for the hate mail yesterday. It was enjoyable.
dude i have sent you no hate mail so look again! dont have a problem with you!
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 6:50am
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

strider shut up, you put post after post of nonsense for one day that didn't work.... how many matches have you no showed over your ut3 career? people do have lives, sorry that you had to ask McDonalds for the day off but im sure someone will switch with you to get your hours back... fvcking spicy McFlurry
LOOOOL!!! Seph <3

hey Strider, im cool with you and don't have anything against you but just chill man, its just a game... smileWink
i enjoy this game more than u bro n trust i have a big smile on my face! trust i smile real big at the thought of yall comin to play warfare on a EU host its amusing
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 6:51am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Anyway, terribly sorry that our team didn't show up ( some did, but they were just on COD instead of manning up and playing...UHUMFu.K.. )
I understand it's annoying for the other team, sorry about that DEVIL.. It annoys me as well, if not more..

Since our players are unreliable, or at least some of them, I'm okay with a forfeit if the match can't be postponed from DEVILs side.
i told you b4 what mode you top 3 in on US n EU hosts?? u dont cut da mustard
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 6:54am
Strider, some of the american's in this community just have an addiction to trolling coz they have no life, just ignore them bro.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 6:58am
xD 

Hi I'm dark, I like trolling.
If you dont believe me, please refer to my sign for further information.

Now, lets go back to life again.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 7:26am
cars? houses? degree's? PFFF i have a smoke'n hott wife and some whip cream ""BAM""
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 7:28am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

cars? houses? degree's? PFFF i have a smoke'n hott wife and some whip cream ""BAM""

Does she have a zimmer frame?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 7:33am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Originally posted by SIZZLE

Does she have a zimmer frame?

wtf is a zimmer frame? lol
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 7:35am

That sucks Dagon :(
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 7:40am

That is a granny with a Zimmer frame LOL

Don't take it to heart bro I'm only messin :P
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 7:49am
lmfao oh sh1t thats hillarious CS... i'v never heard anyone call a walker a zimmer frame before though? :)

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 8:03am

i told you b4 what mode you top 3 in on US n EU hosts?? u dont cut da mustard
I was there yesterday and ready to play, but okay, bi.tch at me for whatever weird reason..
I mean I never talked bs about that match or your team, wth :o
Most of your team are still my clan mates and friends, I get along with them great. :p

So just chill bro ;)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ubernoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 9:14am
Hey dagon let's not point fingers at F.uK bc there were just as many F uKers ready to play.
ubernoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 9:18am
And btw dagon u may not knw this but I have put time and effort into getting us together for the tourney and organizing our team to make these matches happen. And that is why I fought yesterday to claim our chance at getting our sht together and play our match before Sunday (as we are entitled to according to tourney rules). You coming on here now as someone that has had minimal involvement in all this and publicly implying our team should just forfeit is pretty disrespectful to my efforts, for real bro.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 9:26am
Originally posted by ubernoob

And btw dagon u may not knw this but I have put time and effort into getting us together for the tourney and organizing our team to make these matches happen. And that is why I fought yesterday to claim our chance at getting our sht together and play our match before Sunday (as we are entitled to according to tourney rules). You coming on here now as someone that has had minimal involvement in all this and publicly implying our team should just forfeit is pretty disrespectful to my efforts, for real bro.
yr a noob the whole of ***/grx r noobs! u lost for being bishers! have fun in the loser bracket! what did i tell yall bout pinky n the brain
ubernoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 9:32am
*crosses street to get away from weirdo*

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 9:44am

yr a noob the whole of ***/grx r noobs! u lost for being bishers! have fun in the loser bracket! what did i tell yall bout pinky n the brain

Gonzo>you

Strider how are you 30 yrs old? You both talk and act like an idiot.
Your not the best warfare player. Your not the best EU player. You are a guy who's played maybe 10 matches top. (And isn't even undefeated in those 10 SMH) I'm being generous you've probably played less than that.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 9:49am

*crosses street to get away from weirdo*

lool

Anyway no bro, not at all I have full respect for what you did, and not talking about you at all seeing as you were actually there yesterday. ;)

I'm just saying, the enemy team made their efforts to be there one time, they all were, but our team was really incomplete. You and me ? And Duerden, kinda, but that was it.
If Devil can't play another date, then we have to accept that and accept that we go to the LB, seeing as we as a team failed to be there on time. Of course, as I said multiple times before, it would be great if we could just still play them, if they can.. You did not regard that in your post there. :O
I'm totally cool with us playing them another date, I just talked about the case that they can't make another date. :o

B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 9:58am
Can't we all just get along :DDD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 52>