Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > I'm So Smart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Capture Card - Dazzle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Capture Card - Dazzle
    Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 6:37pm
Wasn't sure where to post this but I recently bought a capture card, Pinnacle Dazzle and set it up. I have everything set up correctly to record xbox game play and also to be able to stream it. One problem though, I do not know how to get the audio from my turtle beach PX5 to be heard on the stream or recordings and was wondering if anyone had the slightest idea on how to? Might be something I'm not seeing or what?
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 2:49am
Nope, I had Dazzle for awhile but i think its garbage. Sound often does not work when streaming and delay in frames is quite big.
Component cables are annoying and no HDMI option.

So nope, don't know.
Recommend you sell yours en buy a Haupage HDPVR bro :P 
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 2:50pm
The px5 headset is wireless so u will need a line out from the console to the capture card and a change of settings too for ps3 but idk what u do for 360 to change settings. Have u thought about using the 3.5mm jack for the additional headset and splitting it to your dazzle capture card? Im pretty sure a 3.5mm to 2 rca male connectors will do the trick at $5-10 its worth a shot. Try youtube or google it some1 must have posted a solution but a feed from the console (splitter) or the spare headset jack would be my bet!  
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Nope, I had Dazzle for awhile but i think its garbage. Sound often does not work when streaming and delay in frames is quite big.

So nope, don't know.
Not gonna spend $200 on something I haven't tried yet lol besides, been streaming and Fazed said wasn't very choppy so pretty tolerable

Thanks Trinity, I'll give it a try. I got plenty of splitters so I'm good on those. I'll probably end up googling some more if I can't get it, couldn't seem to find a solution though
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 3:03am
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Originally posted by Darkn3ss

So nope, don't know.
Not gonna spend $200 on something I haven't tried yet lol besides, been streaming and Fazed said wasn't very choppy so pretty tolerable

Thanks Trinity, I'll give it a try. I got plenty of splitters so I'm good on those. I'll probably end up googling some more if I can't get it, couldn't seem to find a solution though

Didnt you post you had your stream going for some time?
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 3:13am
Yeah been streaming gears of war 3 the last few days but had to play music because still no clue on how to get audio through haha
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 8:41am
Plug in the optical cables for both the Ps3 and 360. In the Ps3 sound settings enable dual output or w.e, that allows the ps3 to send sound through both the components and the optical cables (for the px5s). The 360 is pretty much the same exact process.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 8:43am
However getting the mic noises to play through the stream... It will only work if you set chat to be played through system default on both consoles (i.e the tv) however keep in mind that your own voice will not be heard. You would then need the spiltters like trinity said. And just plug a 3.5 into the px5 amp...
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by ax412

Plug in the optical cables for both the Ps3 and 360. In the Ps3 sound settings enable dual output or w.e, that allows the ps3 to send sound through both the components and the optical cables (for the px5s). The 360 is pretty much the same exact process.
Thanks Phantaci I'll give it a try when I get back from vacation!
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 5:36pm
whats the best recording device for gaming? seems like a real good hd camcorder would be easy, and do a pretty good job?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 6:33pm
HDPVR sizz. What me,dro,and penguin use.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 7:18pm
thx Mikey... i guess i'll go buy that one then
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 8:04pm
intensity pro  better quality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWK3TVwN2hw
http://www.amazon.com/Blackmagic-Design-Intensity-Pro-Editing/dp/B001CN9GEA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340323351&sr=8-1&keywords=blackmagic+intensity+pro
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 9:12pm
HD Pvr best :D
 Post Reply Post Reply