FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Just got BF3!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just got BF3!!!
    Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 10:57pm
i just got this game and i love it lol im only a level 5 cadet but im pretty decent as long as im not fighting a tank or a helicopter but i need some people to play with so add me if ya want my PSN is xX-RJD3-Xx
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 6:49pm
will do man, we can give you some tips and support while you build your kits!
[/url]
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2012 at 10:20am
i'll play i have a 3+ k/d and also go for objectives
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2012 at 12:23am
Nice to meet you tonight rjd3  AR has always been some cool og clan members and nice to see you on the battlefield. pamkitten and myself look foward to seeing you again. Also bada** kills tonight for someone new your going to be a beast Game on man!
[/url]
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 3:06am
lol thanks i was soo close with 100 kills with my sks lol maybe next time, it was good meeting you too man
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

Nice to meet you tonight rjd3  AR has always been some cool og clan members and nice to see you on the battlefield. pamkitten and myself look foward to seeing you again. Also bada** kills tonight for someone new your going to be a beast Game on man!
Lol i remember running into you two on a few maps...You were crawling on the ground capturing an objective & i had to put a tank shell in your ass with the help of my thermal optics..I should of never traded this game in but i'm about to go buy it again.
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

Lol i remember running into you two on a few maps...You were crawling on the ground capturing an objective & i had to put a tank shell in your ass with the help of my thermal optics..I should of never traded this game in but i'm about to go buy it again.

yes man the game has grown to be more popular than in the beginning(probably peaking) but grab your copy and come on in! And I don't leave home without my thermal optics.
[/url]
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 6:24pm
Just picked it back up, be looking for me ina tank near you!
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 7:02pm
I can't effin play BF3 anymore. It keeps asking me for the serial and now i have to contact EA europe :-/ cuz hell im not gonna pay another 10$ for a key..
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 12:55pm
That's a bi++ch man alot of people have problems with that and battlelog too I have one member who can't tag up cuz it always asks him to buy the game when he plays daily. Check your email addresses your using and make sure you don't have two or three emails split between EA/origin/psn that cause huge issues

[/url]
 Post Reply Post Reply