Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Vctf vs Warfare vs Duel vs Tdm vs Dm vs Ctf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vctf vs Warfare vs Duel vs Tdm vs Dm vs Ctf
    Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 9:30pm
may as well put it all in here cause topic keeps surfacing everywhere.......
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 10:05pm
you forgot CTF.... and why can't vctf be combined with warfare and called vehicle playera.... and why even bother saying duel since they beast everything.... and, but.. if, wait what... or.... in prompt to..... scallawags..... boomshakalaka

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

you forgot CTF.... and why can't vctf be combined with warfare and called vehicle playera.... and why even bother saying duel since they beast everything.... and, but.. if, wait what... or.... in prompt to..... scallawags..... boomshakalaka

Did someone hit you in the head with a f u c k i n firework?

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 1:04am
Originally posted by YINYANG

lolololol
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 1:46am
every1 knows CTF is first so he made this thread so ppl can decide #2  (:

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 3:47am
Originally posted by ax412

lolololol
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 4:34am
DM, TDM and CTF are the main modes really. They are the modes that people loved in UT99 and that's what got people to come back to the series coz remember there were no vehicles in UT99 just foot modes and nothing else.

I think Fehtalatee is a good exaple of what more VCTF/War players should do, come and play some CTF/TDM/Duel Pugs with us footmode players, we play regularly almost every night give or take.

Don't troll foot modes, get good at it. Also foot mode players shouldn't troll vehicles players but tbf most foot mode players are pretty good at vehicle modes apart from Leonmac lol.

PUG Anyone ???

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 6:14am
4v4 ctf is #1 when teams are even... vctf is #2... tdm is #3... duel is at the bottom of a port-o-let because its poo poo :) health ho's, armor ho's, sound ho's... the common denominator is ho's lol jks   

its ctf all the way, because footrmode skill is #1

there's ctf on 360 almost every day around 5pm if anyone is interested... JKD, Jason, Seifer, Carnage, Maniac and Yerty all still play
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 6:26am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

every1 knows CTF is first so he made this thread so ppl can decide #2  (:

just for u i put Ctf in there but made sure it was sandwiched in between everything else. (its something about planting flags that just screams victory) however i made sure it was last because and i quote
"i don't play with tranny's" -Ghostofalucard-  i think he was high at the time but nonetheless hilarious.
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 6:41am
I r@pe at duel, come mw3 & test me, that my friends is a real footmode game.

UT3 & BF3 is all about MACHINES & TEAMS!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 7:42am
Nah man, Warfare is where it's at..it's all about the people, no other mode has this much fun on the mic IMO..

also factor in that all the other modes bore the **** outta me, and don't you say it's because I havent played with the right people AHEM TWOFASE.. cause I did... and they all sucked. You gave me a week to try VCTF with an open mind.. I didn't last for game 4!
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 8:24am
Duel #1 because it's the one where you can most easily set up games and because you can actually play custom maps.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 9:04am
Duel because, when you lose its your own fault. There is no one else to blame.
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 9:21am
ctf>all then vctf, tdm, warfare, duel. even though duel has seem to be fun as of late.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 9:47am

.... and why can't vctf be combined with warfare and called vehicle playera....

Because warfare players are better looking. BOOM!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 10:06am

you forgot CTF.... and why can't vctf be combined with warfare and called vehicle playera.... and why even bother saying duel since they beast everything.... and, but.. if, wait what... or.... in prompt to..... scallawjags..... boomshakalaka

Nope just drinking

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 10:09am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Bull, your all ugly. Thats why you were them big shades pin
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Sk-iller

come mw3 & test me, that my friends is a real footmode game.

wut
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 11:05am

you forgot CTF.... and why can't vctf be combined with warfare and called vehicle playera.... and why even bother saying duel since they beast everything.... and, but.. if, wait what... or.... in prompt to..... scallawjags..... boomshakalaka

Nope just drinking

he got you real good with that one Seph... i laughed pretty dam hard
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 12:01pm
DM,TDM... Basics for all shooters ever created no matter the system, 3rd person or 1st. If you dont like the modes, then you cant like shooting games. Your playing DM/TDM in every mode whether you like it or not. I prefer because you cant run to a car when your about to die, translocate away when your about to die, stack up completely with every shield & health vial on the map because me and you arent the only ones playing there are 6 others. If I wanted to do more but still frag a lot, I chose CTF. Just get to the other side without dying while still fragging like DM
PSN:Imaginative
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

DM, TDM and CTF are the main modes really. They are the modes that people loved in UT99 and that's what got people to come back to the series coz remember there were no vehicles in UT99 just foot modes and nothing else

Strangelove & Strangelove v2 mutators created the 1st basic vctf games in ut99 xD loved it
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 12:24pm

Originally posted by ax412

Duel because, when you lose its your own fault. There is no one else to blame.
I can think of duels that you got me into that I blame you for >:[
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

Originally posted by Pinnacle

Bull, your all ugly. Thats why you were them big shades pin

HAHA. I've upgraded since then.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 12:32pm
WF and CTF are the only two modes that matter. Oh and Snowreal too.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 5:41pm
lol @ Two-fase for finally adding ctf to the thread.

@ Bum, I agree with you. Dm/TDM is the mode where you really learned how to kill on foot. You learned how to survive against many foes who's coming after you. Frag skills is another key would help you to play different modes as well. And TDM definitely helped me to face top warfare players on foot when the game was competitive at that time.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>