Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Vctf vs Warfare vs Duel vs Tdm vs Dm vs Ctf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vctf vs Warfare vs Duel vs Tdm vs Dm vs Ctf
    Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

lol Feh didn't even compare himself to chris, ie my raptor is better, his manta is better etc

He simply stated who gives him a hard time in a raptor.....lmao like me saying oh phant gives me a hard time on foot

even if he did I see nothing wrong with comparing a player with another player who's considered the staple of vctf

2 P_Body's here for Feh... how sweet :) Feh has posted that he's as good or even better then Chris and i guarantee you that he still thinks that he is... he has just learned not to say it on here... Feh gets it so thats all that matters

lol I've been one to tell him he wasn't and that he can't judge games based on pubs  (;
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

Originally posted by ax412

Well Feh is better at CTF and Duel for sure :o

lmfao WOW... Chris quit playing ut3 long ago lol if he played ctf and duel a lot from day 1 instead of just vctf he would be as good as anyone in both modes, and i can tell that just by his great foot skillz... Chris was just saying how much he sucks at this game now, but then he cap'd 2 quick flags... he ment that he sucks compared to how he used to play, but has he slid all the way down to Feh's level though? hell no! NOT EVEN CLOSE... its silly to even bring up ctf and dual since Chris never really played either mode

your really reaching on this one Phantaci lol hell you reacht all the way out of vctf all together :)
lol Syg you starting to remind me of some one posting like this.

dawg hype yo own skill up for once instead of others water boy. as i said vctf is full of scrubs. i bet Chris was just trying to get sprees and needed more time. thats the only reason you would catch me runing the flag now adays. ask King if we try in vctf anymore. vctf is a joke ever sinse that vctf tourny ended and the US Vs EU ended.

ME, Seif, Chris, TX, Mikey, Dagon, King, Weezy and Tripox are all better runners in vctf then you are 4 sure! and there's more lol

you bring up King even though you've trashed AR from the jump? thats what i mean by fake... i've just heard all your bs too much ingame so i know exactly how you are... big headed and fake as hell
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:21pm

lol Feh didn't even compare himself to chris, ie my raptor is better, his manta is better etc

He simply stated who gives him a hard time in a raptor.....lmao like me saying oh phant gives me a hard time on foot

even if he did I see nothing wrong with comparing a player with another player who's considered the staple of vctf

2 P_Body's here for Feh... how sweet :) Feh has posted that he's as good or even better then Chris and i guarantee you that he still thinks that he is... he has just learned not to say it on here... Feh gets it so thats all that matters

Syg i dont know if you trying to troll me or not but 4real idk if YOU know this or not but since your lev is so low in ut3 your opinion does not matter AT ALL. i only read your post to get a laugh or two. like this one above me^^ Phantaci not in P Bodies you fn noob
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:21pm

lol I've been one to tell him he wasn't and that he can't judge games based on pubs  (;

thats what he needs though... oh and a lie detector ready to go at all times :)
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:22pm

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

What are you talking about?

And feh you beat me once. iAM vs DEEP. Remember your DG clan getting worked by legend when i was in it? Lol so I've beat u in a clan match too. Whats ur point?
lol 1st off thats Deep Ground(my 3rd,4th 5th month of ut3). second off, we won every single map. me and Rising killed it. i also remember a tdm we did one time where we won 2v2 idr if you were there or not.

and i beat you in wf as well. those vctf clan matches was 3-0 btw where i had gotten 1 or 2 hat tricks. those are all the clan matches ive ever played with you. beat you everyday time lol  
just stop I dont care.... legend did win vctf... but f*** it who cares.... all im saying is dont make a list that u dont belong in... the argument doesn't need to go this far.... just take my advice or tell me to f*** off.... its that simple lol
fu ck off bit ch! naw jk and you are right it doesnt need to go this far but i will let you know opinions can always be proven wrong when given a chance to.

if that makes sense to you Seph
yes oh great one. You're such a philosopher

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:24pm

Well Feh is better at CTF and Duel for sure :o

lmfao WOW... Chris quit playing ut3 long ago lol if he played ctf and duel a lot from day 1 instead of just vctf he would be as good as anyone in both modes, and i can tell that just by his great foot skillz... Chris was just saying how much he sucks at this game now, but then he cap'd 2 quick flags... he ment that he sucks compared to how he used to play, but has he slid all the way down to Feh's level though? hell no! NOT EVEN CLOSE... its silly to even bring up ctf and dual since Chris never really played either mode

your really reaching on this one Phantaci lol hell you reacht all the way out of vctf all together :)
lol Syg you starting to remind me of some one posting like this.

dawg hype yo own skill up for once instead of others water boy. as i said vctf is full of scrubs. i bet Chris was just trying to get sprees and needed more time. thats the only reason you would catch me runing the flag now adays. ask King if we try in vctf anymore. vctf is a joke ever sinse that vctf tourny ended and the US Vs EU ended.

ME, Seif, Chris, TX, Mikey, Dagon, King, Weezy and Tripox are all better runners in vctf then you are 4 sure! and there's more lol

you bring up King even though you've trashed AR from the jump? thats what i mean by fake... i've just heard all your bs too much ingame so i know exactly how you are... big headed and fake as hell
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! see??? this is what im talking about! LOL once i saw your name your whole post was void. dawg that post just made my day omg... dude got me crying...
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:25pm
Chris did play ctf and duel.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:36pm

What are you talking about?

And feh you beat me once. iAM vs DEEP. Remember your DG clan getting worked by legend when i was in it? Lol so I've beat u in a clan match too. Whats ur point?
lol 1st off thats Deep Ground(my 3rd,4th 5th month of ut3). second off, we won every single map. me and Rising killed it. i also remember a tdm we did one time where we won 2v2 idr if you were there or not.

and i beat you in wf as well. those vctf clan matches was 3-0 btw where i had gotten 1 or 2 hat tricks. those are all the clan matches ive ever played with you. beat you everyday time lol  
just stop I dont care.... legend did win vctf... but f*** it who cares.... all im saying is dont make a list that u dont belong in... the argument doesn't need to go this far.... just take my advice or tell me to f*** off.... its that simple lol
fu ck off bit ch! naw jk and you are right it doesnt need to go this far but i will let you know opinions can always be proven wrong when given a chance to.

if that makes sense to you Seph
yes oh great one. You're such a philosopher

lmfao
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:40pm

how much ctf and duel though? has he put in any time at all learning those modes?

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:44pm

how much ctf and duel though? has he put in any time at all learning those modes?

when he played he wasn't bad at them. I think he was the first vctfer player to be good in other modes.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 2:53pm
he really is great on foot... qm missed that one... imagine him with yalls support :o with you and Weezy teaching him duel strategy he would have been real good 4 sure... he's acually cool to
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 3:01pm

Syg i dont know if you trying to troll me or not but 4real idk if YOU know this or not but since your lev is so low in ut3 your opinion does not matter AT ALL. i only read your post to get a laugh or two. like this one above me^^ Phantaci not in P Bodies you fn noob

Phantaci is not a P_Body? really? so its Your_Sorry_Ass, Penguin, Rican and Vlln? anyone else?
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 3:09pm
Just look at wf rosters in the thread? :o
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 7:28pm

yea i seen you in warfare for a moment Aqua, but then you were gone? lol i figured you went to vctf

Stopped in to WF because the VCTF server was full.  Tried for an hour, but no luck.

Originally posted by JPINATOR

Aqua doesn't like our race cars in Warfare Cry

I like the race cars if I can ever get one.  Remember the time I was stuck against the wall in Downtown?  LOL, you said "Having trouble getting that started?".  I laughed until I cried.  The good ole days for sure...

I try to get the tank in Downtown to do some thrashing, but some clown is always yelling at me for taking that node and making them spawn back there.  Geez, can't please anyone.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 8:10pm
marklakordie>all
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 8:11pm
I forgot about that annoying bastard

THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

marklakordie>all

that guy had only 2 words in his vocabulary..lol..
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

yea i seen you in warfare for a moment Aqua, but then you were gone? lol i figured you went to vctf

Stopped in to WF because the VCTF server was full.  Tried for an hour, but no luck.

Originally posted by JPINATOR

Aqua doesn't like our race cars in Warfare Cry

I like the race cars if I can ever get one.  Remember the time I was stuck against the wall in Downtown?  LOL, you said "Having trouble getting that started?".  I laughed until I cried.  The good ole days for sure...

I try to get the tank in Downtown to do some thrashing, but some clown is always yelling at me for taking that node and making them spawn back there.  Geez, can't please anyone.

same here... vctf was full so i joined warfare, won and got high score while just fk'n around lol i took tank node and someone bi'tched, so i took it again the next time around :)
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2012 at 10:16pm
PUG warfare > PUB warfare

k9999 View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote k9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 1:44am
TDM > all
xkaperx
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 8:30am
Pokemon > Digimon > Yu-Gi-Oh
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 10:27am

Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Played vctf style??? Lololol what are you saying?
Did you forget how many times helscream eagle eyed you?
Or I hellbender alt gunnered you out of the sky?
We play UT3 the way it was meant to be played with skill. 
Attacking to defending???
No we just don't like getting scored on. Vctf players expect pick ups to work... Smh
Shaker every clan match I played vs you, I was in a vehicle. So cut it out lol. 

if you really mean this i feel sorry for you..can you tell me how attackin in own base is considered attacking? the way vctf was/is meant to be played you can ask AR guys about... lol your funny tho il give you that. what you describe in that post is what YOU call camping. it ruins the game.
Lets be reasonable here...
qM has played about 4-5 vCTF clan matches. Not a single clan has accused us of camping. We've played about 100+ CTF clan matches, not a single clan has accused us of camping.
AR vs tRI there were some serious accusations thrown around. AR in pubs they get accused every time they play.
We dont believe in good games, and we feel down when we let the other team score. To this day, I feel we are the only team who wants to 3-0 and finish the game fast. Every other squad gets a lead and the leader is like OK LETS PLAY D.

Us Host Suspense qM wins 1-0
Eu Host Suspense qM wins 2-0
Us Host Containment qM wins 1-0
Eu Host Containment qM wins 4-1

Now look at those results with F u K vs qM. You guys camped pretty hard on US. On top of that, it was our first time playing with worm in vCTF. (you guys outlawed us using tx) However EU clearly shows we didn't stay in our base all day.
Containment is a map we have never and will never lose. Our entire teams controled midfield. Helscream in the tank, BuM at belt, worm in a hellbender, and me in a walker. I think that's how vCTF is meant to be played.

All you vCTF players rely on pick ups and its sad. Start of suspense you guys came in with two mantas and a Raptor. What did I do? I hopped in a scorpion and killed you all.

A good defense does not equate with camping. I'm sorry other squads let you go into OT with them or have ggs. We don't believe in that.

If you want to score on us, your gonna have to kill us on foot and destroy our tank/hellbender. No vCTF based team has the firepower to do both.

@King man you are so right. We made it a point to always kill shaker, because he's not killing us on foot and that's what they rely on.

And no headhunter and paw were not and are not rivals or equals.

Headshots with a mouse are very easy in comparison. (i've used mouse and I know)
The Objective of vCTF is to score and not be scored on. We do that quite well.
So your point is? Please dont act like a retard also.. Your post is filled with defensive sentences...On top of that you avoid to answer the real q's..
You made a point out of killing me? He he he... If every clan camped, and trusted the best in the game to flag run! Then offcourse you right in that manner..
And I AM quoting your own statements Phant and then you turn it to be defence..
How about all the clan swapping? Got any good answers on that topic?
On Containment you did very good.. That was properly as you said/wrote..
And making excuses for playing with worm... Grx iam qm.

@Fehtalaty: Its like this: You dont understand half of my posts, so do yourself a favor and not answer.
And its NOT about how good you are at this or that.. Your shait at CoD, i can say that for sure. BUT thats not taking my discussion anywhere, is it?
 So the "i am best at this and that" is void..
@King: I agree with you 100%. There is NO promblem at all killing a vehicle.

Its like some of you (americans) are so afraid of admitting certain elements of this game... Like you guys "had to get TX"....
And if you guys (who it concerns) are so retarded you dont get this and understand the shait between the lines, its ok! I give up.
I really dont know why i bother, the game is over for me anyway..

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 10:48am
its all good Shaker... you were great in the raptor, and back then the raptor ruled Suspense, and its still very effective now... some people just hide and snipe on that map the whole game... the thing is they usually lose... a great raptor pilot like you made a big difference, but a weak pilot isn't that hard to take out... hell you even use to take out my longbows with your udamage raptor lol some people just don't realise whats really going on, because they don't run the flag very much
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 10:50am
Shaker we didn't camp. Clan swapping? I joined a clan when qM was inactive and left whenever qM was active again.
We played every vCTf clan match without tx... What are you talking about?
The fact is qM is and always was a better vCTF clan than f uk. Better in every mode and every map.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 11:05am
Play nice children

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>