Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Vctf vs Warfare vs Duel vs Tdm vs Dm vs Ctf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vctf vs Warfare vs Duel vs Tdm vs Dm vs Ctf
    Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:28am
Changing your input is different than enhancing your senses lol

People shouldn't feel proud about using a kb/m against random bad Call of Duty kids using controller period
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:40am
Originally posted by PaulGranger21

VCTF was a blast....I loved it.... Headhunter was pretty bad shaker...he got me once when I was sitting still on my hover board waiting to get killed to reset my HUD because it wasn't there...I ended up leaving to fix it lol, but he killed me once to me killing him at least 30 times lol on both hosts....he was far from my rival or equal, that would be phantaci hehe

thats funny Paul, because last night in a 360 party Seif was saying that HH can't be compaired to you, just by some decent sniping on Suspense with kb/m lol he was more or less saying that it would take a lot more then just a few sniper kills with kb/m before he could even come close to being compared to you :)

and no not Phantaci, your only true equil if you include sniping is Seifer imo
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:41am
I dont see it that way. The word "enhances" applies to every possible peripheral you can think about.
If you have a set of incredible KBM, but you dont know how to use it properly then you wouldn't stand a chance 1v1'ing somebody who might use DS3 but has 100% sense enhancement using $299,- Turtle beaches.

I know Phant use TB (If i remember correctly). Somebody who would use the most awesome set of KBM, but would miss all his shots under pressure still isnt any good, cause he would get sound whored every time. 
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:46am
Well the same thing could happen with a player that doesn't know how to use sound to his advantage lol

anyways I would say the gap between Controller and KB/M is larger than the gap between Speaker Sound and HPs
(in terms of CoD and other bad shooters)
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 11:35am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

VCTF was a blast....I loved it.... Headhunter was pretty bad shaker...he got me once when I was sitting still on my hover board waiting to get killed to reset my HUD because it wasn't there...I ended up leaving to fix it lol, but he killed me once to me killing him at least 30 times lol on both hosts....he was far from my rival or equal, that would be phantaci hehe

thats funny Paul, because last night in a 360 party Seif was saying that HH can't be compaired to you, just by some decent sniping on Suspense with kb/m lol he was more or less saying that it would take a lot more then just a few sniper kills with kb/m before he could even come close to being compared to you :)

Seif doesn't duel/tdm though.

In my opinion, the top 3 killers would be myself, Paw, and bum,

Who's the best out of those 3? That would depend on opinion and the situation at hand.

I honestly don't think theres any argueing those 3..
We've all won a tournament that requires us to outkill and outplay.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by ax412

Who's the best out of those 3? That would depend on opinion and the situation at hand.

Bum is by far the best dm and tdm player that i've seen, but when you include sniping its between Weezy and Seifer... those 2 can both out snipe real good kb/m users with a controller... Bum might be a real good sniper too? i just havn't ever seen him snipe like Weezy and Seif do... those 2 just do sic sh1t with a sniper even in ctf
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 12:41pm
Sniper isn't the only hitscan

you should see Phant's shock rifle  ):
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:20pm
Does phant ever use the shock rifle? ;o I always see him with flak ;o
lolol jks bro.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:20pm
Shock>>
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:23pm

1:07 >>

And phant, fix the sound. woot, my speakers are gettin all torn apart ;o
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

1:07 >>

And phant, fix the sound. woot, my speakers are gettin all torn apart ;o
+1
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 4:43pm

(:

BuMrUsH24SeV : proclaimed by people as Best DM, TDM, & CTF Player.
Phantaci & PaWwEeZy : proclaimed by some say duel and some disagree??
3v3 on same team: proclaimed a monstar, marvelous, mayhem trio
PSN:Imaginative
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

(:

MY DOCTOR SAID I NEED A DOCTOR.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:10pm

(:

PHAN PAW BUM = R.APE

YOUNG MONEY , WE WINNIN
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:42pm

(:

PHAN PAW BUM = R.APE

YOUNG MONEY , WE WINNIN

I TOLD EM IF WE LOSE, YOU WAS STILL DREAMIN
PaulGranger21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 7:06am
Hey I'm good at Tdm too! :(

But yea us 3 you might as well sell the game
www.nambla.org

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 7:07am
I never get weapon credit for anything but the sniper lol I used other guns too! I used rockets all day err day and shombos haha
www.nambla.org
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 9:39am
i've just never seen you in dm or tdm Weezy... i know you used rockets a lot in duel especially on Sentinal

Phantaci has that shock on lock... beserk shock beam 24/7 though? fk'n hacker! :)   

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 9:51am

I never get weapon credit for anything but the sniper lol I used other guns too! I used rockets all day err day and shombos haha
Lol nah bro, I let people know about the 360...
We had the best rockets EVER haha.

Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulGranger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 4:44am
Legit haha we straight jugglin'
www.nambla.org
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 12:34pm
My rockets = Legendary
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 1:21pm

My flak = Legendary
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 1:41pm
my linkgun>all!
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

My rockets+flak = Legendary

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 3:14pm
I'm top 3 every weapon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>